PDA

View Full Version : Tsubasa Chronicle

JustPlaying
02-20-2007, 04:43 PM
I heard of this anime but I wasn't sure if it was good as people say so I want to know if it is good as they say it is and also get your Opnion on this my fellow Anime former's.

Korobi
03-01-2007, 07:24 PM
Well, people have different opinions. I personally really like the manga. Try it for yourself and then decide. I like all of Clamp's manga.

Hitsugaya389
03-04-2007, 02:46 PM
i luv it! It' is sooo good! i have #11 and i treasure it

JustPlaying
03-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Will im reading the book and now im also watching the Tsubusa Resivoir Chornicle. It's kinda confusing, but it's a very good story though and im starting to like it. The confusing part about is The Diminesial witch (sorry if it's is spelled wrong) also I heard that she's have her own Series It's called xxxHolic, is that series involed or tied in to Tsubusa Resivior Chornicle?

Mugetsu
03-05-2007, 04:37 PM
The two series are very much tied together. In XXXHolic they will often make references to the crew from Tsubasa. The scenes that you see the witch of dimensions in Tsubasa are also shown in XXXHolic and often times you can see the origin of the items that the witch gives to Sayoran and the others in XXXHolic. It actally makes it a little less confusing if you read both.

Chaux
03-05-2007, 05:15 PM
im readin da book of dat too, its so sad to lose your memory.. lol. i like kurogane when mokona annoys him! xDDD thats sooo funny!

JustPlaying
03-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Now im soo abosrbed in to the book and the Series but there's one thing that I dont really get? There's a char from chobit's that girl, I forgot her name. Is chobit's involved this too?

~.:llNikitall:.~
03-10-2007, 08:40 AM
Now im soo abosrbed in to the book and the Series but there's one thing that I dont really get? There's a char from chobit's that girl, I forgot her name. Is chobit's involved this too?

not exactly.. Chii has some connection to Fye's past but she not really a part of the main story..

greenwolfzero
03-10-2007, 09:23 AM
i love it! but the anime has to many songs and the animation is a bit crappy

TRC anime = 8.5/10:)
TRC manga - 9.5/10:D

i have never given a 10/10, cause i'm saving that for somthing impossibley amazingly perfect

JustPlaying
03-10-2007, 08:05 PM
not exactly.. Chii has some connection to Fye's past but she not really a part of the main story..

Wow thnx you for answering my question because I thought about it wasnt sure my self and so thank you for verfying it!

~.:llNikitall:.~
03-12-2007, 08:48 AM
sure no problem!
i love trc... its too unpredictable ...

Chaux
03-12-2007, 06:13 PM
its quite a sad story kinda.. lol it is soooo unpredictable.. -_-;;; the video game part xD

//.Bliss*Seren
03-12-2007, 06:50 PM
I recommend watching it. I think it's good...but then again that could be just my opinion. ^^;

pyre
03-16-2007, 02:17 AM
TRC is a crossing of different CLAMP anime and manga, like CCS, XXXHolic, Chobits, Magic Knights Rayearth, etc, so it's very much intended that CLAMP charcters other than CCS ones make an appearance...some are given a less major role, though, like Chii. Here's hoping to see Eriol...! ^^

Anyway, I've only seen the anime (and the extremely inferior Filipino-dubbed version at that) but I like it! Syaoran is so sweet...

The music is marvelous, it gives a mystical feel to it.

The animation is kinda weird, definitely different from CCS, and the figures look sort of exaggerated (what with the too-long limbs and strictly-pressed clothes) but it adds to the look of the anime.

Madel5566
03-18-2007, 04:00 AM
I love the manga. I think the anime isn't that good, and the manga is better because it is more detailed. It has lot of CLAMP character's apperance in it, and it is a huge surprise.

The fighting in each country varies, and how CLAMP is able to tell us that each person is different in each country and time but they are yet, the same.

It's amazing^^

Creed~Diskenth
03-18-2007, 04:10 AM
The story is terribly heart-wrenching and in recent chapters of the manga, there is a lot of angst. It's marvelous - in my opinion, you should stick with the manga. Yet the anime is purely heart-warming with our Kuro-puu and Fye's relationship and their constant bickering. One of CLAMP'S proudest achievements, you'd really enjoy it, excellent choice. ^^

Also it's truly amazing how the characters reappearance in every world gives each character their own nostalgic essence, i.e. Tomoyo-hime and Kurogane.

DarkOnister
04-29-2007, 03:36 PM
Awesome series.

Manga sounds cool, but from hearing my own voice in my head saying out the words on the page.. it kinda gets annoying after several hours.
With anime you can pick up the mood of the characters easier. (although thats just my opinion)

Aterin™
05-01-2007, 02:46 PM
Yes, Tsubasa Chronicle is really my top favorite anime (along with Naruto and Bleach). Funimation is coming out with a dub here in a couple of weeks, which should be good because I've heard what the characters will sound like and they sound pretty good.

sakucele
05-02-2007, 08:47 PM
For me is a good anime and manga, is so cool and great, the best is that it is a combination of clamp's personages, and that is great, because we can see another face of personages.:p

Ire_Hikari
05-17-2007, 03:33 AM
i just started reading the manga, and i gotta agree with pyre about the clothes and limbs (no to mention the really annoying Filipino-dub..hehe...) but overall, i like it!! hehe... =^^=

kwnbintang
06-03-2007, 08:13 AM
i like tcr very much!! it was so awesome!!! i like the theme song-u are my love

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-25-2007, 05:38 PM
I luv tsubasa chro. It also has the characters that clamp created.

CrimsonLumiere
06-30-2007, 02:58 AM
I love this anime the story was so good ...

dream magician
06-30-2007, 03:16 AM
Personally,i like this anime,it is much an extension of Cardcaptor Sakura...i think,it's quite great,good plot,good art,and good story,i don't know if there are any flaws.

asdfgh222
06-30-2007, 03:27 AM
I've seen the preview for the anime on DBZ Season 2 Boxset. It looks amazing! I will buy the manga if my book store sells that one.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-30-2007, 07:34 AM
Plus, the characters are so cute and wonderful. ^^

Kyokuns_true_Love
07-29-2007, 09:30 PM
I LOVE TSUBASA CHRONICLE!!!! It's on my #1 favs list!!! I totally recommend it!!!

=Risa Harada=
08-03-2007, 10:09 PM
I like the story.......................and i love it......................you know the song BLAZE i love that song.........................

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
08-03-2007, 10:15 PM
In my opinion the manga is soooo much better than the anime. It crosses over with XXXHolic as well but you dont have to read both if you dont want too but I think you should cause they are great. Tsubasa is a great manga series though, you really must read it. They anime kinda hacks it up. But it is mostly Beetrain or whatever's fault.