PDA

View Full Version : who here loves naruto

full metal alchemist
02-19-2007, 11:55 PM
sup peeps and peepets. i friggin love naruto, so much that i am up to episode 222. it is so friggin sweet, if you want to find out more just post to this thread.

-Batman-
02-20-2007, 12:11 AM
sup peeps and peepets. i friggin love naruto, so much that i am up to episode 222. it is so friggin sweet, if you want to find out more just post to this thread.
Send this message to five friends in the next hour or a big monster will come out from under your bed and eat your socks.

full metal alchemist
02-20-2007, 01:22 AM
hey deadpool, if your not a moderator ,then screw you and dont tell me wat to do.

Gjallarhorn
02-20-2007, 01:25 AM
He's just telling you now(in a ruder way) what a moderator will be telling you sooner or later. Just because he isn't a moderator, that doesn't mean you shouldn't take his advice(hostile though it may be); he has been here longer than you have and knows who the place is structured.
And keep in mind, every time you post a thread in the wrong forum, as you are doing ever so frequently, it is just going to be closed.

-Batman-
02-20-2007, 01:58 AM
He's just telling you now(in a ruder way) what a moderator will be telling you sooner or later. Just because he isn't a moderator, that doesn't mean you shouldn't take his advice(hostile though it may be); he has been here longer than you have and knows who the place is structured.
And keep in mind, every time you post a thread in the wrong forum, as you are doing ever so frequently, it is just going to be closed.

Hostile is my middle name!

Capernicus
02-20-2007, 02:45 AM
Peepet is my middle name. =D

-Batman-
02-20-2007, 03:32 AM
Peepet is my middle name. =D

Peepet...Peepet....Peeeeepet
Peepet!
Peepet!
Peepet!
Fuuun!

This thread is now about your middle name.

Mine is Robert. I am common.

bttr
02-20-2007, 08:10 AM
The best one is where they try to see kakashi faces^_^.

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-20-2007, 08:18 AM
The best one is where they try to see kakashi faces^_^.

Hey Dead... You know how in that other thread you were listing spammers? You forgot one. (and Ps2huang)

Bean Bandit
02-20-2007, 10:47 AM
hey deadpool, if your not a moderator ,then screw you and dont tell me wat to do.

Why hello there. Let me introduce myself. I am the MODERATOR.

Your attitude sucks, your respect level for others suck. You posted in the wrong forum, and your topic is now closed.

Have a nice day.