PDA

View Full Version : Wat do ya guys think about TRINITY BLOOD

sodatoonami
02-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Trinity Blood is AMAZING!!! I love their drawing and pictures on the background. Their CHARACTERS are really good. For some of you that don't know this anime is that some of them are VAMPIRES and that there's this prince dude.

sa5m
02-19-2007, 03:37 PM
I like the art. It's beautiful!

The story itself sounds interesting, but is not really. XD I don't know, I just think it's kind of boring.

But again, the art is sooo cute! <3

shikamaruluv13
02-19-2007, 03:45 PM
i love that show!!!!!!!
i dont think its boring in my opinion because there arent many anime i watch with vampires in them

Xieshunnuan
02-19-2007, 04:18 PM
i saw it and it looks like the book called Loveless.......i think its wierd how the guy has unmatching colored eyes.

小美ドクロchan
02-19-2007, 05:47 PM
The art's gorgeous and the characters rock. =D

Opinionated
02-19-2007, 05:57 PM
Odd gaps in logic prevent me from fully enjoying the story. Earth suffered a nuclear war, seemingly dropping humans back to a Industrial Revolution era of technology. Not so! AFTER nuclear armageddon, we get airships with no visible thrust, jet packs, energy weapons, and much much more! I can't even find a backstory of this technology being dug up to explain how it got there. Oh, and did I mention the tank that probably outweighs the (smartly) scrapped 188 ton German Maus?

Abel also confuses me. On the one hand, he's funny. On the other and at the drop of a hat, he's deathly serious, going against everything seen previously in the episode. That's just not right-seeming. Also, why doesn't he realize that it doesn't do any good to get beat up THEN go bat-flip crazy*? Especially when it comes to someone he's fought before or seen fight, in which case you'd expect that he knows he'll need to go bat-flip crazy?

*Gel his hair up, put his contacts in, sprout some wings from nowhere, and have the props guy come and give him his scythe.

Crusnik02
02-20-2007, 10:19 AM
It's part of what makes Abel himself. It also makes for a good cover so that the bad guys won't think that he is much of a threat and kind of cast him aside & under estimate him.

On another note I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evreything about the show is awesome I have bought all of the Limited Edition DVDs including 5 and 6 ,and I am just waiting for them to be released.

mastercane
02-22-2007, 07:00 PM
I DVR trinty blood from Cartoon Network. Seems cool so far. Favorite character is between Tres Iqus and Leon Garcia de Asturias.

Beyond The Grave
02-22-2007, 08:31 PM
Trinity Blood pwns^^ Plus who can't love Tres? He's my fav character of them all along with Abel and Ion.

Korobi
03-01-2007, 07:26 PM
I really like Trinity Blood. The art and the storyline have me hooked.

Jose
03-09-2007, 09:47 AM
great show but it going to be replaced by blood+ in adult swim

Slumber
03-09-2007, 07:52 PM
It was an alright series. I mainly liked it for the characters or production values.

Blakcat
03-09-2007, 08:27 PM
I love trinity Blood.I love able!he is the kewlset!hes funny.I am a MAJOR anime geek!so,trinity blood is above inuyasha..and I lvoe inuyahsa!:p