PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Beat Collection(2nd Sesion, 3)

Symbolis
02-17-2007, 04:17 AM
So, been trying to find lyrics(of any sort, really) for the first track on this CD.

Slight problem...the song name is "We". Bit tricky to find anything for that. :)

Anyone able to lend a hand?

sa5m
02-18-2007, 09:31 PM
It's not an opening or closing theme, is it?

Could you give me a little bit for information about this song? If you could?

Symbolis
02-18-2007, 10:50 PM
Glad to!

It's not an opening or ending theme. It's off one of the 'character albums'.

Specifically, "We" is the first track on the CD featuring Kenpachi, Ikkaku, Yumichika and Yachiru.(Eighth one down on http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bleach_media_and_materials#Bleach_Beat_Collection_ albums )

If needed, I can provide an mp3 of the song, just send me an email/pm.

Symbolis
02-19-2007, 12:34 AM
Seems I got my post pulled. A little notice would have been nifty, but oh well. My fault, either way.

"We" is the first track on the "Bleach Beat Collection" CD featuring Kenpachi Zaraki, Yachiru Kusajishi, Ikkaku Madarame and Yumichika Ayasegawa.(CD title is "Bleach Beat Collection Second Session 3, according to the wikipedia article on Bleach media)

LavaBug
02-19-2007, 03:55 AM
your post was not shown for it contains links and new members need a certain number of posts before links are allowed, to prevent spam. however i approved one of your 3 identical posts, so it should be visible now.

Symbolis
02-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Ahhh. I see. Sorry for the trouble. Teach me to sign up for a forum while half asleep.

/consigning himself to reading any/all rules