PDA

View Full Version : Fullmetal Alchemist Lyrics

SoulBaron
02-15-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi, I'm new to the forums and this is my first post. I'm looking for some lyrics to the Fullmetal Alchemist Hagaren song file CD. I have all the lyrics that are listed on animelyrics .com for the CD, but I am missing some songs. If anyone has any information on the CD songs, please post back. Or you can reach me on AIM at SoulBaron ^^ Thank you!

sa5m
02-15-2007, 04:16 PM
Which songs would you like?

SoulBaron
02-15-2007, 05:21 PM
Well, the CD I got was a set. On the first CD there's 15 tracks and I these are the songs I already have lyrics to:

Track 1- Ashita e no Basho "The Place Toward Tomorrow"
Track 2- Returnable Memories
Track 3- Hagane no Kokoro "Full Metal Spirit"
Track 4- Tsuki No Uragawa "Back Side of the Moon"
Track 5- shounen yo, shinjiru nakama yo "oh boy, oh trustworthy companion"
Track 6- ame no hi wa noo sankyuu "rainy day, no thank you"
Track 7- ano yume no mukou e "To Beyond That Dream"
Track 8- boku wa koko ni iru "I Am Here"
Track 12- Gindokei "Silver Watch"

I can't find anything on tracks #9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15. I can only read three of the titles in the booklet because they're in english. They are "Boyfriends", "Love Reference book" (and, if I go by the pics in the booklet those two should be songs of Winry's) And then there's one past Hughes's picture that reads "Angel Heart". The problem is, I don't know the titles to the other songs, so I can't even really google a search for them. So even just if anyone knew the song titles it would be helpful ^^
Or I thought maybe someone else might have the same CD and know the songs. Either way x.x thanks for responding!

sa5m
02-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Oh wow these seem like hard lyrics to look for! ^^;

I'm afraid I don't have that CD, but I'll try to look for the lyrics you want!

SoulBaron
02-16-2007, 06:26 PM
Yeah x.x I mean I was able to figure the name of some of the songs from the CD that I don't have. But, thanks for offering to help. I'm kinda new here >.> Can I like add friends or something? I'm used to Livejournal and Myspace ^^; can I do that here? If I can, would you mind if I added you?

sa5m
02-16-2007, 10:16 PM
Sure, that's fine!

I'm actually pretty new here too, so if you find out how to add friends, I can add you too! XD

I'm also on deviantArt if you have an account there. :)

SoulBaron
02-19-2007, 06:32 PM
I found a buddy list on the nav bar to the site of the site o.o I think I added you >.> anyway I tried, but I can't find a way to like, view my own buddy list. Anyway! Yeah ^^ lol

Hitsugaya389
03-08-2007, 05:44 PM
what songs do you not have the lyrics to???
i don't have the cd