PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

Talee Hyro
02-15-2007, 09:06 AM
Well, what shall I say?

You can call me Kari. My actual username is a combination of hinaTA HYuga and ROck LEE because I like both of them very much. My favourite, though, is definitely Kakashi.

I'm glad to meet You all :). It's great to meet people with the same interests.

You may have already noticed my strange grammar. I'm sorry for that :( - I'm German. I constantly try to improve and hope I will get better. I hope that doesn't bother You too much :(.
The fact that I capitalize "you" is not a mistake, though, but my personal sign of respect. It would take too long to explain here, but I wanted to at least mention it.

I joined here mainly because I've noticed that American forums in general are a lot better than German ones. :)

Mangas/animes: I read only Naruto and Detective Conan. I watch almost everything except Conan.
My favourite anime at the moment is Naruto, mainly because of all the interesting characters. But as said, I watch almost everything as long as it has a good plot and some good characters.

One last thing to say: I'm usually trying to be a friendly person :). Don't worry that I wouldn't follow the rules.
The only time when I will not be friendly is when someone is mean to a friend. Be mean to me, I'll ignore it, but be mean to my friends, I'll defend them.
If You're friendly, though, I will always never get angry for anything what You say, even if its criticism.

Love and hugs,
Kari

Light Guardian
02-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...
PS: I may help you... I'm German, too...^^x

teed
02-15-2007, 10:13 AM
Hello and welcome to AF. Please read the rules and follow them.
If you have questions regarding the forums, feel free to PM (Private Message) me or one of the Mods (Moderators).
Enjoy posting and making new friends. See ya around! ^^

Star Gazer
02-15-2007, 11:01 AM
HIYA Kari!!I'm kagome nice to meet you^^PM me if you need help or/and want to be my friend.AND HAVE FUN!!!!
dont worry I'm Friendly to everyone^^and I like making new friends^-^

Bean Bandit
02-15-2007, 01:21 PM
Welcome to AF, hope you have a good time.

kakashi the copy ninja
02-15-2007, 06:58 PM
Welcome to Af, read and listen to the rules. Not all of the names in chat are people, some are bots.

Crippe
02-15-2007, 07:01 PM
Hi Kari, welcome to AF, hope you have lots of fun ^^

I am your stalker
02-15-2007, 09:40 PM
Hi and welcome I hope you have fun ^_^

Serae
02-16-2007, 02:35 AM
Hello, and welcome to AF. I hope you enjoy it here very much. See you around. =)

Moonlight Eve
02-16-2007, 07:24 AM
:welcome: to AF Kari!! I hope you enjoy your time in here and have fun!!

Myrra
02-16-2007, 09:54 AM
Hallo and welcome. I'd like to say I can speak German, but it's so rusty as to be practically useless as I haven't spoken it in over 10 years. I admire anyone who's proficient enough to use a board in a foreign language. Have fun and if you've any questions, feel free to drop me a line (via PM, IM or whatever works for you). I'm on and off throughout the day most days.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Kittyninjamewmew
02-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Welcome to AF...follow the rules and ahve fun...if u want to be friends and/or in the family just pm me, ok?

-Kittyninjamewmew

Souhi
02-16-2007, 08:20 PM
Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
Take a look at those rules for good measure.
Learn to respect all those around you.
Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later.

Kyra Shinn Yamato
02-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Welcome, Kari xD
-follow the rules
-don't do anything bad
-be enjoy here
-and have fun!

Nice to know you! You can PM me if you need a help or friend.

Talee Hyro
02-17-2007, 08:50 AM
Aw, thank You all for the nice replies :).

I know I'm not around right now a lot, but after my exams will be over, I'll definitely be. (I know, I didn't choose the best time to join here, but gosh, once I found this great place, I couldn't wait ;).)

Love,
Kari

Athena
02-17-2007, 09:00 AM
Aye, welcome to AF. Hope you have a nice time here.

~Fang

Zan Voaga
02-17-2007, 10:02 AM
Welcome to AF. Read and obey the rules, listen to the Mods and Admins. Welcome to this crazy family called, AF.

The Rebel
02-19-2007, 09:57 PM
(crashes thru a window and lands in front of a newbie near the window, and stands up) Oh hello, welcome to AF. lol I hope you enjoy your stay, and manage to follow the rules. If ya need any help, feel free to ask. Most of us here are always glad to help out. Well, I'd say more, but it looks like there are alot of newbies I have yet to greet, lol. So I'll talk to ya laterz. (bows, and walks off to the next newbie)

spleeee!
02-19-2007, 11:33 PM
welcome to AF hope you have a good time...(heh dots)

Ichigo_30382
02-20-2007, 02:09 AM
Welcome to AF ^^

Gouki
02-20-2007, 06:15 PM
hey there :welcome: to Animeforum read and follow the rules I hope you make many many friends here and have a great time if you need any help or want a friend just PM me have fun