PDA

View Full Version : Incubus

Abstract Me
02-13-2007, 10:10 PM
Incubus is a rock (and funk, and alternative, and blah blah...) band originating in California. They have been a band for 15 years, and have had a few radio hits such as "Drive", "Wish You Were Here", and "Stellar". Band members include:

- Brandon Boyd (vocalist)
- Mike Einzinger (guitarist)
- Jose Pallias (drums)
- Chris Kilmore (Turntables/Sound effects)
- Ben Kenney (Bass)

First album was Fungus Amongus, and their most recent is Light Grenades.

Incubus has been one of my favorite bands, even when I was younger. Their music is honest, refreshing, relaxing, and thought-provoking at times.

Brandon Boyd's voice was the first voice that ever blew me away. And his voice continues to blow me away - so fantastic! And may I say, Brandon is quite sexy.

Ahem, anyway. I'd have to say that my favorite album is probably Make Yourself, but I really can't decide completely. There are so many songs to list as my favorite, so I'll just name a couple: Stellar, The Warmth, Pantomime, Pardon Me (Acoustic), Echo, Consequence, Wish You Were Here, Nice to Know You, Agoraphobia, Pistola, Zee Deevel, Aqueous Transmissions, and so forth.

I have not yet heard their recent album, but I should be getting it soon. I have neither heard anything before Make Yourself, but it's because of laziness on my part.

So does anyone else adore this band like I do?

Tsuna Kadiri
02-14-2007, 08:15 AM
I like Incubus. It feels like I should have gotten into more of their music, but they've got more albums than I thought they did. Seems like it would take a while to hunt everything down. But I do like Morning View alot. That album has got a nice vibe to it.
And I agree, Brandon is pretty hot. xD

Ryth
02-14-2007, 04:22 PM
I've heard two songs, Stellar...and some song from Light Grenades. The latter song didn't impress me much but I did like Stellar, so maybe I'll pick up that album.