PDA

View Full Version : What kind of person are you?

Hamashimura
02-12-2007, 04:33 AM
I havent seen this thread,and I've serched for it...
Anyway,if there is(my apologies) - then close this one...
Well,as the title says:what kind of person are you?
Are you kind and carry,violent,or you like to argue too much?
Are you the person who talks alot,or maybe you're shy,etc.

Famahama
02-12-2007, 09:01 AM
Im shy and like to help people . Like to argue a bit

miniPhil
02-12-2007, 09:26 AM
I have a number of personalities, i cant really say im one type of person, unless of course you count a nationality as a type of person. If you do then i belong to the european eithnic group known as the irish.

Archangel Apollo
02-12-2007, 10:10 AM
It all depends on the day.
While in general I am caring, generous, goofballish, smart, but a bit naive, the rest of my behavior can be quite contradicting.
Some days your'll find me extroverted, hyperactive, talkative, over-bearing, cheerful, filrtatious, and charged up in an adult way.
Other days you'll find me introverted, serene, quiet, passive, somber, wanting to be alone, and wanting to be my girl's stuffed bear.
In short, I"m ADHD and BiPolar.

A psychologist I used to see said I had a very facceted personality, with four main facetts that all incorporated this kind goofball nature of mine: Humble Servant, Loyal Commander, Sensuous Lover, and he called my darker side a Knight of Vengeance.

MistressPookyChan
02-12-2007, 10:13 AM
I am a very kind and cuddly person. However, I am quite opinionated and stubborn.

-Batman-
02-12-2007, 10:18 AM
I tend to be paranoid all the time. I also tend to over analyze and second guess everything. I not very quick with my loyalties towards other, but once I give it too a person It stays, as they had to do something pretty big to deserve it. I'm also not quick to trust others. If i'm in a place with people I dislike, I tend to keep my distance from them. Also, when i'm on the job somewhere, I don't joke with anyone there, mostly because i'm there to make money and not friends.

Eris
02-12-2007, 12:07 PM
I'm egocentric, elitistic, vindictive and narcissistic, additionally I'm amoral and I thrive in conflict.

Acnologia
02-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Me? I am a person who isn't afraid to speak her mind and give an opinion. Though sometimes leading me to trouble others find my point of view funny.
I am very proud and hate to be put down in any way. I hold my friends very close and will risk anything to stand up for them.

Over all I'm just a regular happy teenager, I don't get mad easily, but have a short fuse when I do.

Dark_Mousy
02-12-2007, 12:35 PM
I'm one of the people who doesn't like to show their emotions,but soon as I get in my house I'm running around and jumping down stairs

Hamashimura
02-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Nice...
Well,time for me:
I'm always calm,and I never give up on something...
I dont like fighting,but if it comes to my friends,I would defend them at any cost...
As for the girl I love...For her I would gave up my life...
I'm not too smart,but I'm not stupid either,and I like to try to help other people when they're having some problem...
As I said,I'm usually calm,and I cannot be insulted,but if someone does insult me badly,then I'm geting crazy...

Zoanthropic
02-12-2007, 01:23 PM
Spiteful. Completely and utterly spiteful. Hateful also, can't forget that; it fuels me.

Aulos
02-12-2007, 03:33 PM
I'm the most pessimistic person you'll ever meet.

I've been told that before.:mellow:

As for your questions:

Are you kind and carry,violent,or you like to argue too much?

I'm not violent... but I do like to argue a lot. My views always seem to oppose everybody around me.:oy:

Are you the person who talks alot,or maybe you're shy,etc.

It depends. Though usually I don't talk much. I will speak my mind when I see fit, though. As I've said so many times before, I hate lying.

I'm a trustworthy person, and I don't like lying, but I don't always say everything. Also you'll find... I'm very jealous of others. I don't like myself, so it's quite obvious that I'd be jealous of others. My second choice for a username would have been "Envy".

~Aisu~
02-12-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm too nice ^^; that's all I can say. My cruelness is locked up inside me, it's been out before, ah... heh, ya.
I care a lot about how my words and actions effect others, and I've come to believe that I think way more about others than I do myself, but oh well.

Morris
02-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Normally I'm rather laid back, I do tend to argue my point across alot and often if I think I'm right. Aside from that I am a rather quiet person who tends to stand back in the crowd and goes past without being noticed.

sasunarubishoujo
02-12-2007, 04:01 PM
I'm Homo sapien.
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family:Hominidae
Genus: Homo
Species: sapien

Said to be intelligent; walk upright; accomplished global conquest; like to destroy everything they touch; invented breakfast burritos

Hamashimura
02-12-2007, 04:08 PM
I'm Homo sapien.
Kingdom: Animalia
Phylum: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primates
Family:Hominidae
Genus: Homo
Species: sapien

Said to be intelligent; walk upright; accomplished global conquest; like to destroy everything they touch; invented breakfast burritos

Not Latin again...I just got a break from it,I had exam...
Anyway,I believe it's - kingdom:animalis regnum(but animalia is fine too)
Atleast it's what they teach us at college...^^

airforcekikyou
02-12-2007, 04:25 PM
I'm not afriad to speak my mind..I usualy get in trouble at school for doing that,sometimes I wont even know that I'm talking back to a teacher cause I dont agree with them.I'm outgoing,active I like to keep in shape,umm I'm not to smart nior to stupid,Im pretty talkative,and when it comes to being mean I can be pretty cruel with some ppl.But in the end I'm pretty much kind and carring.

Korobi
02-12-2007, 04:29 PM
I joke around alot, but I can be serious when I need to be. I'm caring, honest, aggresive, and can be critical at times. I feel like I have 2 personalities. One is shy and the other is outgoing.

Titus_Starwind
02-12-2007, 04:37 PM
I have two sides. When I'm being serious I'm warm and caring, religious and wise. (Yes, I know thats pretty much contradicting)
When I'm joking around I'm pretty witty, very risque, unadulterated, shameless, sexually secure, and definitely push the envelope. See Post (http://animeforum.com/showthread.php?p=1590189#post1590189)

Sagat
02-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Well..

I find I am very dualistic. Is that a word? Oh well, I'm great enough to bring words into existence if not.

On one hand, I am arrogant, elitist, unforgiving, hateful and perhaps even a bit megalomaniacal.

On the other hand - those that I have chosen to show this side to - know that I am at the same time loyal, caring, helpful, a bit of a dreamer, and even hopeful.

I despise being led by those I deem unworthy, ie my entire chain of immediate command (ever wonder why I hate my job?). I want to lead, and believe without question in my heart that I will one day command a vast amount of people. The question of whether or not I am destined to lead is not an issue in my mind. It is hard to be in a situation where I cannot lead, but I think that this is sort of a self imposed suffering, because I must know what it is like for the workers before I can one day command them.

I am a firm believer that I stand opposite to what society presents. People wonder why I am so cynical and critical of everything, mostly because I have the ability to perceive the core of things, be it material or immaterial. I once read in some horoscope that "Scorpio's tend to carry the weight of the world on their shoulders" and believe what you want about horoscopes, but that phrase regardless of astronomy being crap sums me up very well.

So, like I said.. very dual sided. I can be enraged and crying for the destruction of the world and murder of millions of people while another time thinking of ways to save this fallen planet. There is no real grey with me, I'm very black or white.

There you go.

Moonlight Densetsu
02-12-2007, 04:40 PM
I can be shy and I can also be talkitive. I do argue at times because I believe I am the type of person that always has to be right, even if I'm wrong ^^'. It's usually over small things like say...I don't know Kingdom Hearts. I'm generally a nice and friendly person unless someone is rude to me. I like to help people out with their problems if I can. I'm also told that I'm stubborn. (obviously lol) Also my friends mean a lot to me.

Fuu Kasumi
02-12-2007, 04:43 PM
Hmm.. How to explain..?

I'm very friendly, but I can get annoyed very easily.
I try enjoying my life as much as possible. My friends say I'm quite odd, as in personality and interets.
I try to be more outgoing and open, but I just don't have that kind of character. Or, when I am outgoing it's only in front of close friends.
People like to lable me as Goth, Punk, and Emo, which annoys the hell out of me. [["Omigod! Are you some emo chick that likes to cut??"]] No.
I try to learn as much as possible. I also would love to know more about Asia and England, also some other places in that area.
I don't enjoy degrading others much; and try to avoid conversations at my school due to the ridiculous things the immature students say.

--Umm, and people tend to think I'm older than I am. o_O

Velvet_Nightmare
02-12-2007, 06:21 PM
I'm extremely quiet, but if I feel comfortable around someone I'll talk to them. I also like to help out a lot, and I try to be a gentleman whenever I can. But even though I'm a nice guy, I can still get angry and be a jerk if I need to.

Aethereal
02-13-2007, 08:25 PM
I am a pretty dang caring and loving person, but I get hurt easily and tend to speak my mind. Just read this (http://koe.macalania.org/), it's my 'personal' page, if you want depth. =P

ParaParaJMo
02-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Well, I'll talk about my bad qualities first. I am very politically incorrect, I tend to swear like a sailor, I make fun of other peoples races and religions at the expense of my own humor =P. But despite that I am a really tolerable person. I have friends and enemies of all races and religions.

A lot of people can't really get into my conflicting personality. Like I love "nerdy" stuff like anime, video games, and comic books, but I do "manly" stuff like boxing and some other martial arts.

I'm very close to my friends and my family. I do consider myself an open minded person. If a person disagrees with my politically or philisophically or religously, I won't say they are wrong or try to push my views on them. I just ask they don't do the same to me.

I'm just a person with various intersts and a personality that doesn't catch on to people.

Kit Katy
02-13-2007, 09:10 PM
There's a lot to tell about me. I'm basicly moody to almost anyone or anything and that includes crying one minute for no particular reason and laughing over something completely stupid. I try to help people but often make things even worse when not meaning and i always stick my nose in when it doesn't belong.
I'm caring and loving also forgetful at that. I'm more of everything! Okay maybe not the overly girl type but still i am pretty much almost everything.

L337_Ninja_Girl
02-13-2007, 10:12 PM
I keep a very low profile and tend to say what I want others to hear, versus saying it all and revealing my true self, either that or I say nothing at all. The way I am in RL often doesn't reflect how I am online. I try to be more upbeat online then emo all the time. I don't want to bring others down with me.

I think of myself as an assassin. I look at Normal People as another species different from my own. ’Normal people’ don’t matter though. I'm the predator and they are my prey. What they don't know, they don't have any business trying to figure out.

Since nowadays, it's so hard to trust anyone anymore. Only a handful of people know who I really am. How cold and sinister I can be, how unforgiving and deadly I am, and how dark and malice I can become...

I'm the image in the backs of minds as an evil, mean being, laughing coldly and cruelly as I slowly torment those who are lower than me, driving them insane with my mere presence. Always, without an exception, I had played the role of a torturer, of a cruel serpent just lingering in the shadows, waiting for the right moment to strike.

I'm what you read in fairy tales your mama said weren't real and didn't exist. The Vampire in the night, the Jackal at your window, the Death that beckons you with my silent invite and cold kiss goodnight. I already come off as daunting and intimidating in this 'reality'. That's for a reason. My patience is already more than above average. I don't voice my opinions often, nor do I physically express what I'm feeling.

So, for those that didn't know, least you have a slight insight to how I truly am. For the others that wish to delve deeper into that enigma which is my mind- You might just find out a tad bit more about this disturbing little 'Torturer'...

"I play the torturer, by small and small,
To lengthen out the worst that must be spoken..."
- Sir Stephen Scroop, King Richard II