PDA

View Full Version : Bounjour!

Bulbasaur
02-11-2007, 10:46 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new here! :p

Hope that I have fun here and get to meet some of you. I don't have that much else to do as my own Naruto Forum is low on members at the moment lol.

Glad to meet all of you, and you should know that I am obsessed with the anime/manga of Naruto. But from there you may ask yourself why I go by the name of Bulbasaur, an anime character that has never been seen on Naruto. I am not a heavy pokemon fan, so I will try to explain the answer as to why I took Bulbasaur as my name. The answer is simple, Charmander was taken. :p

Anyway, glad to meed all of you once again, and hope that I see you around.

~Bulbasaur

Believe it!!

Kyra Shinn Yamato
02-11-2007, 10:50 PM
Welcome, nice to know you !!!! xD
-follow the rules
-don't do anything bad
-and be enjoy here...
PM me if you need a help or want to be my friends =)

Serae
02-11-2007, 11:19 PM
Welcome to AF. I hope you make friends, and have fun around the forum. I hope to see you around. =)

Star Gazer
02-12-2007, 12:25 AM
HI!!and welcome to AF.If you want to be my friend PM me.AND HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Dark_Mousy
02-12-2007, 12:45 AM
welcome and hello nice to meet you

Famahama
02-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Hi , welcome to anime forum . Make lots of new friends , follow the rules and have helluva good time .

Kid-Buu
02-12-2007, 01:42 AM
Hi and welcome to Af.
PM me so we can be friends.

Light Guardian
02-12-2007, 06:53 AM
Hi...
Welcome...and...have fun...

Hamashimura
02-12-2007, 07:04 AM
Hi and welcome to AF!
Read the rules,have fun,enjoy posting nad making new friends...
Hope to see ya around...
PM me is you need some help...

Kristen
02-12-2007, 07:59 AM
You spelt "Bonjour" wrong..

Welcome to AnimeForum, please be sure, as all have said, to read the rules for each forum upon posting there and follow them well.

Bulbasaur
02-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Zut! Zut! et Zut! Merci madmoiselle. Est-ce que vous pouvez se corriger pour moi?

Yeah.. My bad.. Can a moderator fix that for me?... I guess I rushed the title and didn't even notice lol.... If you get to know me, you'll learn that I do things like that a lot. :(

Yeah, as far as French goes though, I am currently a second year student and a Sophmore, so, I'm not quite a beginner now, but not quite an expert. If anyone would like to hold a conversation with me in French, feel free the send me a personal message. :D

Other than that, I am currently trying to teach myself japanese, but that's not going all that well..:( I've learned the Hiragana, but have barely even started with the Katakana, and as far as understanding japanese, I'm only capable of doing basic sentance structure. If anyone has tips for learning japanese, or knows a good source to use to learn it, please share them with me.

Well, while I'm introducing myself, I guess I could share a bit more that you people can know about me. I am a lacrosse player, and a swimmer. I take both sports competitively, but excel more in swimming as I do that through all seasons of the year. Swimming is a very good sport because whether you do well or not, you are certain to reach near physical excellence, and that's why I do it.

I was chosen to be captain of the school swim team for my junior year, next year, and wish to carry on that job happily. As far as work, or a job, I don't currently have one, but I have taken C.P.R. classes and plan to carry out as a lifeguard some time in the summer.

As far as school, I am currently enrolled in a Pre-Calculus Class, Advance Chemistry (Almost wish I had taken regular), French II, Western Civilization, English II: British Literature, and Woodwind Ensemble.

My favorite courses in school are French and Pre-Cal. Although this is a rare combination of favorites, a language and mathematical class, that's just the way it is for me, and those are what come easier to me and I enjoy more. I don't really like English much, nor Civ, so that is how this balanced out.

In school, I am a part of Woodwind Ensemble as mentioned above.^^ I play the Flute, Tenor Recorder, Soprano Recorder, Piccolo, Sopranino Recorder, and I am currently learning the Alto Recorder.

I plan to finish school where I am, and then enroll in a University, probably A.S.U. I'm not sure what career path I will pursue after that, but it will probably be in the mathematical or scientific field.

I wouldn't mind going into some field of biology, or become a doctor of some kind. I to learn about humans and animal biology alike. In fact, I love animals. I have a pet turtle named Sam. She is a Trachemys Scripta Elegans, or Red-Eared Slider in laymans terms. :ninja: Aside from dogs, turtles are my favorite animals. Unfortunately, I was forbade from having a dog because I am highly alergic.:banghead: Because of this, I had to stick with an animal without fur or feathers, and my mom forbade me once more from getting a snake because they creep her out. So, I went to adopting a young turtle, Sam, which was around 2-3 years ago.

Other than sports, school, and learning Japanese, what are my hobbies? Internet forums of course! When I'm not in school, and I'm not cleaning, studying, or practicing sports, I am most often moderating my Naruto Roleplay forum, Naruto Country (Narutocountry.com/forum), or visiting other types of anime forums on the web, such as this one.

When I have free time and I am not moderating my website or posting on forums, I am usually watching Naruto, the number 1 anime. I usually watch Naruto by means of youtube so I am not a dubbie anymore like I used to be. Ehh.. The Dub days..:rolleyes: Now I am fully caught up to the current episodes of Naruto and am looking forward to the timeskip episodes.

I must personally say that this is one of the most advanced and popular anime forums that I have ever been too, which is one of the many reasons that I joined it.

Now I'm starting to feel egotistical for talking about myself for so long.:( Especially after I counted the I-count vs. You-count. Lets see..

I-47,
You- 3

That is 94% egotistical.

But now that's it, most of you know just as much about me as some of my friends lol. So, we (used we instead of 'I') Can get to know eachother better, and feel free to send me a private message about anything, if you just want to talk, or have some kind of question for me.

S o l o
02-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Welcome to AF Bulbasaur
:happy:

iMud
02-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Hi! Welcome to AF, please follow the rules, make friends and have fun!

Myrra
02-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Hallo and welcome. Nice to meet you.
Have fun, follow the rules and all shall be well

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Moonlight Eve
02-12-2007, 05:30 PM
:welcome: to AF Bulbasaur!! I hope you enjoy your time in here and have fun!!

sasunarubishoujo
02-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Welcome to AF have fun posting and please read the rules. PM me if you need anything ^^

KRPrincess24
02-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Hi and welcome, have fun and enjoy ur stay!

Gelica'sUnwoundMind
02-13-2007, 12:13 AM
Hello everyone, I'm new here! :p

Hope that I have fun here and get to meet some of you. I don't have that much else to do as my own Naruto Forum is low on members at the moment lol.

Glad to meet all of you, and you should know that I am obsessed with the anime/manga of Naruto. But from there you may ask yourself why I go by the name of Bulbasaur, an anime character that has never been seen on Naruto. I am not a heavy pokemon fan, so I will try to explain the answer as to why I took Bulbasaur as my name. The answer is simple, Charmander was taken. :p

Anyway, glad to meed all of you once again, and hope that I see you around.

~Bulbasaur

Believe it!!

:D nice intro Bulbasaur! Welcome to AF. Naruto is one of my favorite animes. PM me if you ever need anything or just want a friend to chat with! Enjoy your stay and remember to stay respectfull of others! :D Like the name btw!

Serenith Youkai
02-13-2007, 12:23 AM
Hello welcome to Anime forums have fun and if you wanna friend you can always talk to me ^^ ttyl bye bye

I am your stalker
02-13-2007, 09:01 AM
Well, Hi and welcome nice to meet you...have some fun and PM me if you want a friend ^_^
~yeah toast~

krzglue2
02-13-2007, 01:50 PM
Hi, i am new too.
If you need someone to talk to you can PM me

kakashi the copy ninja
02-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Welcome to AF, read and listen to the rules. Not all of the names in the chat are people, some are bots.