PDA

View Full Version : What did you learn today? II

Eris
02-11-2007, 02:33 PM
If I'm not supposed to reopen this thread, do close it, but otherwise, I'm continuing it...

Today I learned that there are pizzas so large they last for three meals.

Swedish fish?

Haha, no.

sasunarubishoujo
02-11-2007, 02:47 PM
That Jones Soda comes in can...thank you people who made Target!

Khanxay
02-11-2007, 02:55 PM

For what person? My friend got kicked out of a all-you-can-eat once before.

Today, I learned

:Not to take on a space pirate fleet of 2.6 Billion with only five espionage ships. (Browser RTS) And I wasted all my starting resources too.

:People in OGame like to send espionage probes to newbie planets

:Caffeine + Energy Drink + Chocolate + Drink it through candy straw = Not good for me.

:That you shouldn't throw real darts at a plastic dart board...or the wall for that matter.

:That I'm not wearing the right sized shoes. I wear 12 male...have a 6 on right now.

:Lots of people bot on Runescape. When 12 people log out at the exact same time when GM talks you know something is wrong.

:Valentine's Day is on Wednesday. I didn't know that.

:I'm too broke to buy something for someone for Valentine's day.

Masali
02-11-2007, 03:43 PM
The Leviathan has a laser firing spleen.

Capernicus
02-11-2007, 04:00 PM
That people drive like old ladies in the rain. =/

Opinionated
02-11-2007, 04:10 PM
I learned that I do not have enough points to perform this action.

Velvet_Nightmare
02-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Today I learned that meteorologists lie a lot.

Gjallarhorn
02-11-2007, 11:05 PM
I learned there isn't an actual mod for Anime Art, which explains why nothing happens regarding the spam and misplaced threads I've reported in the section.

I also learned that my father's first job was shoveling dog feces when he was 16.

Beast
02-11-2007, 11:15 PM
I've learned that while you walk down that road of life, you will always get hit by a car.

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-11-2007, 11:20 PM
Today I learned that meteorologists lie a lot.

Today I re-learned that people don't know that meteorologists have to make estimations on the weather with a large margin of error due to the current impossibility of accurately predicting the weather.

Aulos
02-11-2007, 11:30 PM
Today I re-learned that people don't know that meteorologists have to make estimations on the weather with a large margin of error due to the current impossibility of accurately predicting the weather.

Of course.

However, I have seen meteorologists say a 100% of snow when nothing happened. I know that the weather is hard to predict, but when they say 100% and it doesn't happen, that's the meteorologists fault.

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-11-2007, 11:53 PM
Of course.

However, I have seen meteorologists say a 100% of snow when nothing happened. I know that the weather is hard to predict, but when they say 100% and it doesn't happen, that's the meteorologists fault.

It's hard to say. I'm not a meteorologist, and I don't have access to the data they had. However, I do know enough about meteorology to know that what they auger from the weather radar and satellites and weather balloons and whatnot can appear one way and be, in fact completely different. You can't say, as a layman, that his "error" was necessarily due to any mistake on his part.

I’d say that if he was BSing you and sitting around making passes at his secretary instead of working, he’d make a lower prediction, like 70%. The fact that he said “100%” leads me to believe he was completely sincere in his belief that snow was coming.

I pondered getting into meteorology, but opted otherwise because it's a thankless job and an imprecise science, which is a pretty bad combination.

Famahama
02-12-2007, 01:36 AM
I learned that i cant understand the meaning of life

Thornwillow
02-12-2007, 02:25 AM
I learned today that there are things in life that we take for granted, and it isn't until you hear someone elses hardship, that you really and truly understand how good you actually have it. :)

miniPhil
02-12-2007, 03:15 AM
I learned that i have no business studies this morning and im in the computer room, YAY.

Capernicus
02-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Uh....I learned that, despite the holiday, I still have classes to attend. T.T

And that Myrra doesn't like my asking questions in threads about the way she runs J-pop. =/ I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Ayame_Sohma
02-12-2007, 01:44 PM
I learned today that im fine on my own and i know and i can survivor without a man..go me...

Floating Lily
02-12-2007, 02:09 PM
I learned that i have no business studies this morning and im in the computer room, YAY.
Let me guess, 5th year? Pffft nerds do business, the cool kids do art and TY.

I learned that there is another irish person on this site, but I kinda learned that a while ago so that doesn't count.
I learned stuff about the coolest tattoo artist called Sailor Jerry, his skin art has been inspiring people for a long time and he has his own website and brand of spiced rum.

Eris
02-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Let me guess, 5th year? Pffft nerds do business, the cool kids do art and TY.

10 years later, nerds drive cadillacs and work on wall street while cool kids flip burgers at some local burger restaurant.

Floating Lily
02-12-2007, 02:29 PM
And you know those burgers are gonna have the Mona Lisa in mustard on them between perfectly toasted buns.

Sarcasm on the internet = big no-no.

Ωmega
02-12-2007, 02:32 PM
I learned that a cousin (like...my fourth or something) in Ireland had a baby girl a few days ago. They named her Isis.

blasphemousbunny
02-12-2007, 02:43 PM
I learned that if I didn't drink all of the pepsi in my cup a polar bear would drown. So, it's not global warming that's killing all the polar bears. It's me. That's what my mother told me.

Crimson Soul
02-12-2007, 08:12 PM
I learned that a cousin (like...my fourth or something) in Ireland had a baby girl a few days ago. They named her Isis.

thats such a pretty name

I learned i suck at icing cakes
and that i had over 50 beanie babies in the back of my closet o.o
(were moving soon, so i had to clean it out)

teed
02-12-2007, 09:12 PM
I learned that good source and amount of light can make a huge difference in a picture. You won't see it as a snapshot! =3
Time management can really help you finish your work.
Also, this thread will keep going on and on 'cause people will never stop learning new lessons from life.

Fragile.Dreams
02-13-2007, 03:52 AM
Today I learnt Pin Hole Photography can get slightly annoying.

DOOM!
02-13-2007, 02:38 PM
But you sayed you fed all of Africa with that pizza, you LIAR!

I learned that toilet seats were only ment for women.

Eris
02-13-2007, 02:43 PM
But you sayed you fed all of Africa with that pizza, you LIAR!

I said I -could- feed Africa with it. But since I'm a heartless bastard, I ate it on my own.

Acnologia
02-13-2007, 05:14 PM
Staying on the pizza topic, if pizza is cooked in an oven, how the hells it get so greasy?

DOOM!
02-13-2007, 06:09 PM
Well that depends where you live. See, my pizza is very less greasy because it derives from it's country of origin, thus is allways the best.
If you mean a Pizza Hut pizza, then obviously, it's greasy because Motor Oil costs them lesser than pepperoni.

Capernicus
02-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Well that depends where you live. See, my pizza is very less greasy because it derives from it's country of origin, thus is allways the best.
If you mean a Pizza Hut pizza, then obviously, it's greasy because Motor Oil costs them lesser than pepperoni.
LOL Okay, I will school you all.

When pizza is greasy, it is usually because of grease deposites in the meats, most notably pepperoni and bacon. Cheese sometimes does that too, depending how cheap it is.

Ωmega
02-13-2007, 10:26 PM
I learned that toilet seats were only ment for women.
I just learned that aparently men stand when they go #2. That or its just McDoom =3

Eris
02-14-2007, 06:41 AM

When pizza is greasy, it is usually because of grease deposites in the meats, most notably pepperoni and bacon. Cheese sometimes does that too, depending how cheap it is.

Same relation between grease and cheap goes with pepperoni and bacon.

Faceless111
02-14-2007, 06:48 AM
I just learned that aparently men stand when they go #2. That or its just McDoom =3I don't stand. Nor do I sit/squat. I lay down, belly up, and crap in that position.

Anyways, I learned that if you go outside in blizzard weather while striped to your undies, you get relatively cold.

miniPhil
02-14-2007, 09:00 AM
i learned that im the 1 millionth visitor to some site and i won lots of money.

Khanxay
02-14-2007, 09:51 AM
i learned that im the 1 millionth visitor to some site and i won lots of money.O_O;; I haven't seen an Ad-popup in a while, thanks to a certain Firefox extension.

DOOM!
02-14-2007, 01:16 PM

School me? Hah! You mereley confirmed my last post: Motor Oil <cheaper than< Pepperoni wich is what makes it more Oily. Personally, i like the antigel they put in wine.

I just learned that aparently men stand when they go #2. That or its just McDoom =3
No, i meant that if it wasn't for women whining about how uncomfortable the toilet is, the Toilet Seat wouldnt've been invented.
And no, i don't sit! Once every eight days i must report to the National Containment Resources of Biohazardous Material drain storage, where they attach me to a pipe that leads to a pressurised Lead room. I am prohibited by LAW to use toilets, due to the high risks of contamination O_O_O (yes, it's a three-eyed emoticon)

Also, i learned that There has been an error at "AMSTREAM.DLL" and the application will now close.

Eris
02-14-2007, 01:35 PM
I never could understand this fuss about toilet seats. It is not excerting to lower or lift the toilet seat. Unless you're a bleeding quadriplegic breathing through a tube, you -can- do it.

Serae
02-14-2007, 08:00 PM
I learned that my father's middle name is Carol. o.O;

[Boolean]
02-14-2007, 08:10 PM
I learned how to use the Law of Sines and Law of Cosines to solve word problems.

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-14-2007, 08:18 PM
I learned that one achives eternal bliss by saying Dada.

Khanxay
02-14-2007, 08:34 PM
Dada? Duba Bubu? (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/legend_of_mana_dudbear.txt)

Breezy
02-14-2007, 08:44 PM
Today I learned nothing because none of my teachers came to school because it snowed

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-14-2007, 08:49 PM
Dada? Duba Bubu? (http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/file/legend_of_mana_dudbear.txt)

http://www.smithsonianmagazine.com/issues/2006/may/dada.php?page=1

MissBunBun
02-14-2007, 08:50 PM
i learned that my school was decorated with valentines days stuff

Dragon-Heart
02-14-2007, 08:57 PM
today i learned last year we got off of school on the 13th and 14th and we got off of school this year on the 13th and 14th AND school sucks, but everyone knows that one.

Grim Scythe
02-14-2007, 08:58 PM
iv learned that its very hard to think of anything new when its all the same
i have wasted alot of my life in school (specifically elem. and high.)
oh wait i cant forget about the many capital punishment methods i saw on wikipedia
at first i thought the people shredder would suck but then i read on scaphism< new least wanted death sentence

Jagan Eye
02-14-2007, 09:25 PM
I learned impossibly hard vocabulary words I'm probably going to forget tomorrow; I mean, what kind of word is imbroglio?

Tetsanosuke
02-14-2007, 10:32 PM
I learned that most people wont even read this post I'm about to make.

I learned that I'm just too nice for my own good. (Actually I've known that for a while. V.v')

I've learned that Thornwillow's post about beingthankful for what you have makes sense!

I learned that my schools are adding on another day at the end of the school year because of our third snow day today.

I learned that if my friend punches at me, I can block most of them with one arm/hand or just take the hits. Either way they didn't hurt.

I learned that the more I RPs I join, the more stress I have, at the outcome of more fun I'm having as well. Whoopy!

I learned that people can't seem to stop using certain internet lingo. "R U 4 real? " Gah... @.@

I learned that I used certain internet lingo, bu only the one'sa for the phrases; Lol, brb, rom, wwwwwwwww, and don't forget the magnificent; bbl

Myrra
02-15-2007, 12:00 AM
I never could understand this fuss about toilet seats. It is not excerting to lower or lift the toilet seat. Unless you're a bleeding quadriplegic breathing through a tube, you -can- do it.

I find things much simpler (not to mention neater/cleaner) when the lid is put down every time someone has finished using it....and I'm hoping that they did indeed flush after.

Bean Bandit
02-15-2007, 01:44 AM
I learned that women do not put the seat back up for men, when there done using it.

Manhattan_Project_2000
02-15-2007, 08:05 AM
I learned that women do not put the seat back up for men, when there done using it.

I know. I feel it's really inconsiderate. I mean, it isn't *that* hard to put it back up, no?

miniPhil
02-15-2007, 11:33 AM
I learned hat i ahve 2 new admirers, wonder who they are.

Eris
02-15-2007, 11:35 AM
I learned hat i ahve 2 new admirers, wonder who they are.

Sources tell me that it might have been me, one of them anyways...

Khanxay
02-15-2007, 11:35 AM
I learned that

pot maeks you stoopid

Courtesy of a sign in one of my classes.

miniPhil
02-15-2007, 11:41 AM
I learned that

pot maeks you stoopid

Courtesy of a sign in one of my classes.

I learned that that would be the funniest thing ive heard in a long time!

Bean Bandit
02-15-2007, 11:57 AM
I know. I feel it's really inconsiderate. I mean, it isn't *that* hard to put it back up, no?

If I go to a females house I put it back down. But if they come to my house, they never respect my bathroom and put it back up. Doesn't that make it disrepecting my bathroom? :p

Eris
02-15-2007, 01:37 PM
That people are obnoxious. On the other hand, I already knew that.

Oh, taking laundry out of the dryer has an unsettlingly satisfactory quality to it. It's something about that feeling of touching that 60 C / 140 F warm dry cloth.

Nespa
02-15-2007, 01:50 PM
i learned that i
A: should start to get first aid classes very fast
B: should not wait on the square for the bus anymore
C: sit in a corner and wait until this atraction for bad luck for other with me around is over.

The reason is simple in one week i needed to use first aid on the square twice. first on monday with a girl that fainted and today with a cyclist that had been run with a car. This started happening after i decided to take first aid classes and since the other two are no options i geise it has to be A. Both were not badly harmed luckily.

Ichiro Matsuchani
02-15-2007, 01:50 PM
I learned that every female in my school has lost their mind. They're crazy I tell ya.

Eris
02-15-2007, 01:53 PM
I learned that every female in my school has lost their mind. They're crazy I tell ya.

Newsflash! All people are crazy.

Baka
02-15-2007, 02:03 PM
I learned a new jutsu.

Khanxay
02-15-2007, 02:23 PM
Newsflash! All people are crazy.
People! All Newsflashs are crazy.

bttr
02-15-2007, 02:27 PM
The net rules even more

Eris
02-15-2007, 02:29 PM
People! All Newsflashs are crazy.

Crazy! All newsflashes are people!

Khanxay
02-15-2007, 02:34 PM
Crazy! All newsflashes are people!
Crzay! All naseeflwshs are polepe!

I forgot about the "Raed Tihs" extension I have for Firefox. I now know it works!

Eris
02-15-2007, 02:37 PM
Crzay! All naseeflwshs are polepe!

I forgot about the "Raed Tihs" extension I have for Firefox. I now know it works!

Penml! Nyy arjfsynfurf ner crbcyr!

ROT13 is fun.

With that, I think we should stop this here spamfest, before the mods smite us.

Mugetsu
02-15-2007, 02:46 PM
I learned that elderly women can run faster than Olympic sprinters when chasing a bus.

Khanxay
02-15-2007, 03:08 PM
With that, I think we should stop this here spamfest, before the mods smite us.
Yes'm

With that little game, I learned it is hard to read the encryption of the encryption of the encryption of a Phrase.

Music Fiend
02-15-2007, 05:17 PM
Learned:

~That I should not waste my time making anyone anything for Valentine's Day. I should be more like teed, in respects to all of that. ^^

~That Chapter 8 in Advanced Math Analysis isn't that bad.

~That I wasn't the only one who bombed that Advanced Physics test. Not by a long shot.

DOOM!
02-15-2007, 05:21 PM
I learned what disease i might die of when i'll be 60. Better think ahead and finish the job sooner, when i'll be 40 or so, with a Spas12 in the head.

[Boolean]
02-15-2007, 05:26 PM
Today I learned that it's always dumb to leave your gym locker without a lock, even if for only one day.

Silver_Star_of_Darkness
02-15-2007, 05:37 PM
I learned today that you should always accept a gife (weather you want/need it or not) with gradtitude and a smile. :)

Serae
02-15-2007, 07:44 PM
I learned today that my friend loves herself too much. o.O;

Zanethose
02-15-2007, 07:57 PM
I learned that swimming pool pumps pull eighty gallons of water every minute, thats about four hundred pounds of pressure.

That every year about 150 people get stuck in the circulation pump of a swimming pool, and that every year most of these people drown, mostly in Florida.

And that when your guts are sucked out of you its called being "prolapsed."

Ah, thank you Chuck Palahniuk, thank you.

Rageling
02-15-2007, 08:09 PM
I learned that pony tails hurt, especially when one certain person does them. I also learned what it's like to go a day more or less completely blind.

Storm Strife
02-15-2007, 08:11 PM
I learned that leaving an assignment until the very last minute is very bad if you have to stay up half the night writing a feasibility study and three separate system specifications (i.e. three different tables of justification (thank god for the blessed copy & paste to speed that up) and three different component reports)

Dragon-Heart
02-15-2007, 08:16 PM
i learned that once you finish the toilet paper roll you should change it or you'll be yelled at to change it. and to be careful while in mr. hamer's class, or he'll go off into a disturbing conversation to the class, and never, ever be the last one out of his class -shivers-

and i also learned what wormhole finally meant........ yep, wormhole...... so pointless....

Acnologia
02-15-2007, 09:47 PM
That coughing hurts....alot ;-;

Aulos
02-15-2007, 10:34 PM
It can snow without any clouds in the sky. :confused:

I guess it's true... Anything can happen in Oklahoma.

Serae
02-16-2007, 01:54 AM
I learned that all nighters are horrible, and give you huge headaches. x.x;

Mr_Macabre
02-16-2007, 01:59 AM
I learned that drunk drivers suck. =\

Storm Strife
02-16-2007, 07:06 AM
I learnt (again) that order and organisation really help when it comes to college work

███
02-16-2007, 07:09 AM
I learnt that egging your bosses car can relieve a lot of that work stress that builds up over the winter season.

Ayame_Sohma
02-16-2007, 09:33 AM
I found out that 2 ppl on here have admire me..but i just find out who they are

teed
02-16-2007, 10:40 AM
I learned (It was yesterday night. I was so sleepy to post it at the time) that when someone is addicted to a certain song, that song might have something to do with his/her life in a way. For instance, my friend has some love songs she's addicted to which she thinks it is related to her somehow. It's like those songs were made for her or something. (Love problems). As for me, screw love. I'm addicted to a song that contains childhood memories and the feelings at the time. I discovered that it is related to me big time. I miss that period of my life. Maybe that's why I don't stop listening to that song. And of course this discovery doesn't apply to everybody.

miniPhil
02-16-2007, 11:48 AM
I learned i badly need to make my CV.

skyler22
02-16-2007, 11:49 AM
That boys are dummer than i thought

Eris
02-16-2007, 12:56 PM
I learned i badly need to make my CV.

Haha, being such a work shy loafer, I've got virtually nothing to put in my CV. I've never had a job in my entire life. I've never played any sports or been engaged in any sort of activity outside of school.

DOOM!
02-16-2007, 05:36 PM
I learned that it only takes 3 small glasses of Vodtka to get you ready for a workout in bed. Drink more and you can just go to sleep, because you're out of "shape".

Serae
02-16-2007, 07:18 PM
I learned that it's not such a good idea to piss off your mom, especially when she has PMS. x.X;

Morris
02-16-2007, 07:25 PM
I learnt that no matter how long ago I saw a show I deemed good or great, I can still remeber the words for the opening of it. Yet I can't remember calculus from 6 months ago. Strange but true

███
02-16-2007, 10:17 PM
That girls are dummer than i thought

Aulos
02-16-2007, 10:32 PM
That girls are dummer than i thought

How ironic. Of course I'm not the one to go all crazy over grammar, but that made me laugh!:laugh:

Anyways, today I learned that it's really pointless to argue with ignorance, especially when the person is closeminded and can't even think of opening it.:(

Eris
02-18-2007, 02:26 PM
I learned that there is some seriously posh fast food available. I ate lamb steak for dinner, that came with desert. ... all in a microwave fast food format. Looked like something out of a restaurant!

bttr
02-18-2007, 02:30 PM
I learned smoking makes you dumb and I never smoked never did never will.

Eris
02-18-2007, 02:33 PM
--edit-- wrong thread

Capernicus
02-18-2007, 03:24 PM
I learned that people are backstabbers. ><

Music Fiend
02-18-2007, 03:36 PM
I learned that two young, impressionable fools in-love are best left alone - so that they can crash and burn while you watch with a seemingly-all-knowing look in your eyes, and a "I told you so" smirk on your face.

I also learned that A LOT of places around town are hiring. I might pick up a second job for extra cash for college/pointless crap I want to do.

Ayame_Sohma
02-18-2007, 03:41 PM
No matter how hard i try there are always some men who think im just a sex object..Well i am NOT..Im female with feeling..GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

DOOM!
02-18-2007, 03:47 PM
I learned that if a friend asks you for 100 €, doesn't return them, and asks for more, then you'd better tell him to get a DAMN salary!

[Boolean]
02-18-2007, 04:39 PM
I learned that you should never give another person you don't know your mp3 player, because the chances that they have the same taste in music as you are slim.

Bean Bandit
02-18-2007, 05:00 PM
I learned shane the ninja was leaving. unfortumatly he wil be back under a new username.

teed
02-18-2007, 10:33 PM
I learned:
- I can actually hurt my self by accident with my nails even if they weren't long!
- My father hates pirates. He's the only one who disliked my pirate logo I made for one of my projects! >_>;
- I learned how to fully use the SLR... or whatever digital camera without the manual! Good stuff.
- Bean Bandit sometimes misspells words! o_o;

miniPhil
02-19-2007, 03:45 AM
im finally getting the hang of css and my Cv is finally finished! :D

Morris
02-19-2007, 07:23 AM
Today I learnt that while I am doing work during lectures, my friends have been playing CS:S and yet didn't invite me to join them. Damn then on their stupid course.

Hitsugaya389
02-19-2007, 11:26 AM
i learned nothing
yesterday i learned that nerds and geeks have no life and they play dungeons and dragons

Morris
02-19-2007, 12:07 PM
i learned that nerds and geeks have no life and they play dungeons and dragons

That is a great life to have at 12-16, no worries at all, can sit there and feel like people like them. Also when they do that, they stay happy and don't become emo and such (I know I'm wrong, but its fun)

Anyways, I learnt some more stuff today

Monday morning lectures are a great cure for lack of sleep. 4 hours of lectures and at 2pm after a good night sleep aswell, I was out like a light

I learnt that I can predict the weather where I live, tomorrow will be cold and windy, Wednesday will be cold and windy with rain

Writers block is just evil. Supposed to finish report but I can't because I couldn't seen to string two sentences together this morning

Capernicus
02-19-2007, 02:56 PM
I learned that I just slept for 12 hours straight. o.o;

Eris
02-19-2007, 03:01 PM
That is a great life to have at 12-16, no worries at all, can sit there and feel like people like them. Also when they do that, they stay happy and don't become emo and such (I know I'm wrong, but its fun)

Uh? It doesen't become great until you're like 30, and drive a fancy car to your high paying job, whilst your popular friends flip burgers at some seedy restaurant downtown..

i learned nothing
yesterday i learned that nerds and geeks have no life and they play dungeons and dragons

I learned that I have no life, yet I seem to be animate. Therefore I conclude I am undead.

Morris
02-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Uh? It doesen't become great until you're like 30, and drive a fancy car to your high paying job, whilst your popular friends flip burgers at some seedy restaurant downtown..

Heh, the popular guys from my Highschool are most likely doing a lesser job than that, while I sit in uni learning about stuff that will possibly see me building aircraft and quite possibly killing alot of people when that aircraft falls apart

LavenderMist
02-19-2007, 03:33 PM
:mad: I learned that my little sister got banned till 2-22-07 on her first day:mad:

:mad: IM SO ANGREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

gothic tears
02-19-2007, 04:05 PM
I learned that I can sleep 12 hours straight for 3 days in a row, lmao.
And that adult swim told me that sleeping in the afternoon is good for your health, so you got an excuse to sleep in class/work, haha.

Buruku
02-19-2007, 04:16 PM
I learned that the final boss in Castlevania:Portrait of ruin is cheap as hell.

Sagat
02-19-2007, 04:28 PM
:mad: I learned that my little sister got banned till 2-22-07 on her first day:mad:

:mad: IM SO ANGREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I just learned that that made me happy

Music Fiend
02-19-2007, 05:06 PM
I learned that the final boss in Castlevania:Portrait of ruin is cheap as hell.

Damn straight.

I learned that all of my friends on MSN confuse me to no end.

Floating Lily
02-19-2007, 05:32 PM
Florence + friends + good italian food + markets = Complete happiness

Italy was amazing, Venice was packed because of Carnivale, but brillant all the same.

Velvet_Nightmare
02-19-2007, 07:48 PM
Today I learned that I have an anger problem.

sasunarubishoujo
02-19-2007, 08:21 PM
I learned that I think I'm smart enough to take a major state test ,aka TAKS (if you're from Texas you know what this is) and that not studying will make me even smarter.

MilkNSugar18
02-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Today I learned that I'm at risk of salmonella, due to eating peanut butter (Peter Pan)

Don't believe me?? Here's the proof-
http://www1.wxyz.com/wxyz/nw_local_news/article/0,2132,WXYZ_15924_5356812,00.html

DOOM!
02-20-2007, 11:35 AM
I learned i exclusiveley hate Dungeons and Dragons and the geeks playing it.

bttr
02-20-2007, 11:55 AM
I learned baby's can be the size of a pen:wacko::wacko:.

Ayame_Sohma
02-20-2007, 12:44 PM
Today..i learn how much i really miss my friend Sigh*:( :( :(

Capernicus
02-20-2007, 01:07 PM
Today..i learn i really miss one of my friends...but all i am to him is an sex object *Sigh*:( :( :(

I learned that it is now acceptable to write "an" before a noun that does not begin with a vowel.

Eris
02-20-2007, 01:12 PM
I learned I should have gotten a TV a loong time ago.

Thornwillow
02-20-2007, 01:16 PM
I learned that it is now acceptable to write "an" before a noun that does not begin with a vowel.

XDDDDD Now that is something we definitely need to learn. ilu Cap. <3

I learned today that KT Tunstall's music is good for when you're feeling down on yourself. >_> ... it seems to be happening way too much for me as of recent. -_-;

None of the above
02-20-2007, 01:33 PM
I learned that tomorrow is Ash Wednesday.

In0kz
02-21-2007, 07:38 AM
that I'm an evil person

Bean Bandit
02-21-2007, 10:39 AM
I learend when this topic reaches 200 posts, it will be closed.

Khanxay
02-21-2007, 11:06 AM
I learend when this topic reaches 200 posts, it will be closed.
200 - 129 = 71

I just figured out that this topic will close ~71 posts from this one. ^_^

Eris
02-21-2007, 11:09 AM
200 - 129 = 71

I just figured out that this topic will close ~71 posts from this one. ^_^

I just figured out the end is nigh!

spleeee!
02-21-2007, 11:17 AM
i learned ska bands don't make a lot of money

teed
02-21-2007, 10:42 PM
-I learned that I'm so clumsy. I keep hurting myself with sharp tools which I'm required to deal with. My friend said it's because I work faster than anybody else. I don't think that is the reason though.
-I'm a master in confusing people. I confused my instructor today with my perspective drawing. He's a pro yet he got all confused about my drawing. In the end he gave up and said what you're doing is right. Never mind me! (That's only one of many examples!)
-Which leads: I somewhat know better how to draw better perspectives and have the right scale for objects.
-Lack of sleep can really be troublesome. You can stay late as long as you want, but make sure that no one's home the next day to disturb you.
-I learned how to manipulate a person's picture with photoshop and make him/her look 30 years older.

Learned too many informations in one day. I'm sure those aren't just it. I can't think of more right now...

Fiery
02-22-2007, 08:23 AM
Today I learned that "Saltwater" is the trance version of the theme from Harry's Game. I also learned what inconsequential disappointment felt like.

I also learned that Westminster never recieved my high school transcripts, and that I have to begrudgingly make another trip to fill out the proper paperwork. Again.

I learned that Monday, my brother could've died. I learned that Tuesday, my ex fiance could've died. Would anyone else like to invite a near death experience into their lives? My god.

BiggSam
02-22-2007, 08:25 AM
I learned that homework is a total waste

spleeee!
02-23-2007, 04:54 PM
i learned the chair i'm sitting in is about to break

Music Fiend
02-23-2007, 05:34 PM
I just learned that these college deadlines are going to so kick my butt. I have a lot of crap to fill-out, and I have to do it eventually. So...might as well get it over with.

Beast
02-23-2007, 05:36 PM
I learned that getting this sick, sucks. This is the sickest I've ever been >_>

MissBunBun
02-23-2007, 06:52 PM
i learned that eating too much peanut butter ish bad @_@

spleeee!
02-24-2007, 10:54 AM
i learned my halo game doesnt play on my xbox anymore

MissBunBun
02-24-2007, 12:22 PM
i learned that eating to much ice cream can give you a tummy ache @_@

spleeee!
02-24-2007, 12:34 PM
i learned when i pop my neck it hurts

Eris
02-24-2007, 12:55 PM
i learned when i pop my neck it hurts

Then don't pop your neck...

I learned that, as far as weathers go, blizzards are not among the nicer ones.

BiggSam
02-24-2007, 01:13 PM
I am going to watch Naruto tonight

DOOM!
02-24-2007, 05:23 PM
I learned that you people want me to be gay. You've ben wanting that all along!

Khanxay
03-03-2007, 02:32 PM
I just learned Saturday tutoring sucks and that I am only going for the free food and the extra points on my average.

Took me a while to find this thread...

spleeee!
03-03-2007, 02:33 PM
i learned not to feed trolls

Buruku
03-03-2007, 02:35 PM
I learned that anime forum without Mods=Hell

Spectre
03-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Uh....I learned that throwing snowballs w/ rocks in the middle at cop cars will get you chased for 12 blocks.....don't ask

spleeee!
03-03-2007, 02:37 PM
i learned how to get your lips stuck to a popsicle

bttr
03-03-2007, 02:39 PM
I learned we had a spam wars today with that one person and we won.^_^

miniPhil
03-03-2007, 02:39 PM
I learned that that thread has: 3 new blogs, 2 threads and a hell of a lot of posts about it. Not to mention the fact that it wont be forgoten for a long time....or at least until bed time.

Spectre
03-03-2007, 02:41 PM
I learned that anime forum without Mods=Hell

Unfortunately true....I guess I also learned that too much freedom is a bad thing....

Ayame_Sohma
03-03-2007, 02:42 PM
I dont like when people have a go at person who i really like on here and it can make me really angry..

spleeee!
03-03-2007, 02:46 PM
i learned the thread page limit is 9 pages

miniPhil
03-03-2007, 02:49 PM
I learned i have to make dinner now. Im so tired!

Khanxay
03-03-2007, 02:49 PM
i learned the thread page limit is 9 pages
No. The Misc Forum Mods generally closes threads that reach 200 posts. A few exceptions though, like the one stickied at top.

Eris
03-03-2007, 02:50 PM
I learned i have to make dinner now. Im so tired!

What's so stinkin' about fastfood all of the sudden? The old pierce-and-ping is the only thing you ever need.

No. The Misc Forum Mods generally closes threads that reach 200 posts. A few exceptions though, like the one stickied at top.

Which happens to coincide with the end of the ninth page.

Khanxay
03-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Which happens to coincide with the end of the ninth page.

No. Post # 200 (Reply # 199) happens exactly at the end of page 8. Threads are usually closed by the 200th reply by a moderator.

Spectre
03-03-2007, 02:57 PM
I learned that flaming wars are long winded and make me sleepy....see ya!

Clawdia
03-03-2007, 03:47 PM
I learned that I've never cried as much as I have today. (My cat died.)

Eris
03-03-2007, 03:51 PM
No. Post # 200 (Reply # 199) happens exactly at the end of page 8. Threads are usually closed by the 200th reply by a moderator.

Ah, it's a matter of perspective. If it's closed at post 200, the very end of page 8, there effectively is a 9 page limit.

In mathematics, there is a concept of closed and open intervals. The interval [1,9] means post pages 1 through 9 are in the interval, but the interval [1,9) means post pages 1 through the very end of page 8 (but not page 9) is in the interval.

miniPhil
03-03-2007, 04:00 PM
What's so stinkin' about fastfood all of the sudden? The old pierce-and-ping is the only thing you ever need.

probably the fact that there isnt one in the town i live in. Its all right though i made tortias.

Eris
03-03-2007, 04:02 PM
probably the fact that there isnt one in the town i live in. Its all right though i made tortias.

YOU HAVE NO FASTFOOD?!? The depravity! It boggles my mind. I virtually live of fastfood.

miniPhil
03-03-2007, 04:07 PM
YOU HAVE NO FASTFOOD?!? The depravity! It boggles my mind. I virtually live of fastfood.

I learned that some people live off of fast food...i also learned that Steven Segal punished those who feed trools, which seems very strange to me. I mean why not Chuck Noris?

Eris
03-03-2007, 04:13 PM
I learned that some people live off of fast food...i also learned that Steven Segal punished those who feed trools, which seems very strange to me. I mean why not Chuck Noris?

Yeh, I think I've eaten one meal that wasn't fastfood this week.

Infidel! Steven Segal beats up punks like Chuck Norris in his sleep.

bttr
03-03-2007, 04:15 PM
I learned spam is wrong .Wait already I knew that.

Spectre
03-03-2007, 04:36 PM
I learned that posting anything remotely off topic will get you DESTROYED by Mods.....*sits in corner licking wounds.....crying*

Storm Strife
03-03-2007, 05:10 PM
I learnt that the Ghostbusters can defeat Cthulu

Princess Cupcake
03-03-2007, 06:35 PM
I learned that lifetime movies get boring fast. Real fast.

Acnologia
03-03-2007, 06:44 PM
I learned that my mother cant make poutine to save her life D=

Tetsanosuke
03-03-2007, 06:57 PM
I literally leaned the exact definition of a Forum Troll.

Yep.. I'm smart now. ^^;;

Beast
03-03-2007, 07:32 PM
I've learned that hangovers are NOT fun. Especially when you have to WALK home......

ThreeAces
03-03-2007, 10:08 PM
I learned nothing...

Souhi
03-03-2007, 10:10 PM
I learned that the emergency number over in Scotland (and other countries in the area..) is 999 or something along the lines

(Thank chibi fire angel for that tidbit >>)

Hitsugaya389
03-04-2007, 02:33 PM
i learned that logging on here with my laptop is really frustrating

Eris
03-04-2007, 03:02 PM
I learned that the emergency number over in Scotland (and other countries in the area..) is 999 or something along the lines

(Thank chibi fire angel for that tidbit >>)

It's supposed to be 112 throughout the EU. Though some countries, like the UK has alternative numbers (like 999.)

Gizoku
03-04-2007, 03:42 PM
That Jones Soda comes in can...thank you people who made Target!
That stuff is good...they come in cans?!

Well thats something I learned...also, that stoichometry can bite me. :D

MissBunBun
03-04-2007, 04:20 PM
i learned that many people of ths world can be so naive to things

.Gogo
03-04-2007, 11:33 PM
I learned that one should not put metal coffee mugs in ones microwave.. >>;

Crimson Soul
03-04-2007, 11:43 PM
I learned that when im sitting and my friend Kay is standing, were nearly the same height XP

spleeee!
03-05-2007, 01:08 AM
i learned that at 2 in the morning it gets kinda chilly

Eris
03-05-2007, 02:31 AM
I learned that waking up early in a coooold room, and subsequently willing yourself into the shower is a test of mental stamina fit for the strongest of minds. (Seriously, it took like 20 minutes to get out of bed.)

I also learned that there is only 17 posts left of this thread. Woe!

kyubichan
03-05-2007, 07:17 AM
I've learned that staying away from these forums for roughly two months changes nothing.

The ratio of people-who-can't-spell : people-who-use-the-Edit-button is still 9:1.

EDIT:

I also learned that there is only 17 posts left of this thread. Woe!

And then there were 16.

Fiery
03-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I learned that there are a few people on this forum for whom I feel a certain, unnamable camaraderie, even though we've never spoken.

miniPhil
03-05-2007, 10:44 AM
that i have another subscriber.

spleeee!
03-05-2007, 04:24 PM
when you get salt up your nose it doesn't come out for a long time...(heh dots)

bttr
03-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Exams in school are like any other day at school^_^(boring,death,prison).

spleeee!
03-05-2007, 04:39 PM
i learned not to put anything in your nose(example salt) without expecting a lot of pain and a burning feeling...(heh dots)

Mugetsu
03-05-2007, 04:40 PM
I learned that it can snow and be sunny at the same time.

spleeee!
03-05-2007, 04:48 PM
i learned that when somebody burns there hair it smells really bad(i didnt do it)
...(heh dots)

Trinity Muse
03-05-2007, 05:20 PM
I've learned that you can't, under any circumstances trust your parents when they say they're going out only for an hour. It's usually the next morning they bother to come back.

Music Fiend
03-05-2007, 05:34 PM
Today I learned that installing a new operating system, drivers, and applications on a computer with a with a blank system is a pain in the butt - when you haven't done it in a while. Man, took me two hours to get things going at work because the driver CD wanted to screw up on me.

Chaux
03-05-2007, 05:35 PM
I've learned that you can't, under any circumstances trust your parents when they say they're going out only for an hour. It's usually the next morning they bother to come back.
hahaha.. yeah that was a lesson i learnt a while back.. whenever my gramps says he'll be back in 5 minutes (he goes out in the afternoon).. his "5 minutes = one hour!" ><; lol so that means i end up cooking some dinner! waaah! lol

i learnt that we have a faulty drink dispenser machine thinh in our school because i whacked it today after p.e and $4 came out! hahahah lol. speaking of that.. i should go whack it again. heheheh! xD

spleeee!
03-07-2007, 05:29 PM
i learned that my comment about the dots annoys people

S o l o
03-07-2007, 05:34 PM
we learned about...*says in a Dr.Evil Voice*..."Hot Liquid Magma"

XD

bttr
03-07-2007, 05:58 PM
we learned about...*says in a Dr.Evil Voice*..."Hot Liquid Magma"

XD

Congratulations you have became a full adult

I learned that H comes in many varieties:p.

Eris
03-07-2007, 06:02 PM
I learned that the end is nigh! This thread will be closed in three posts! Run! Take cover, before it is too late! The sky is falling!

bttr
03-07-2007, 06:03 PM
I learned that the end is nigh! This thread will be closed in three posts! Run! Take cover, before it is too late! The sky is falling!

Then you can make a fresh one.Nearly there Eris Muwahahahaha.

Bubblegum Pop
03-07-2007, 06:09 PM
I've learned that having a friend who is allergic to wasps isn't good. She'll hide behind you when one shows up and tries to get you bit >_>

Fiery
03-07-2007, 06:10 PM
I learned that a certain type of moth can literally entomb a tree at an alarming pace. They'll eat your bicycles.

Spectre
03-07-2007, 07:01 PM
I learned that walking around outside in a wife beata and a hoody is insane and is the most ill advised thing to ever do.....ever!

Spectre
03-07-2007, 07:01 PM
I learned that walking around outside in a wife beata and a hoody is insane and is the most ill advised thing to ever do.....ever!

teed
03-07-2007, 08:33 PM
I learned that if you mastered using Gouache colors, you could easily use any other type of colors like Acrylics and oil paint.
I also learnt that JoJo was born on 1990! Damn. o__o;

Ranshiin
03-08-2007, 04:42 AM
I learned that walking around outside in a wife beata and a hoody is insane and is the most ill advised thing to ever do.....ever!I learned to mention to people doubleposting is a no no =P

I also learned how to keep calm whilst discovering the workplace is closed and my boss didn't call me to say so making me waste £5 coming into town to go to work for no reason.

Bean Bandit
03-08-2007, 11:23 AM
closed