PDA

View Full Version : Would you risk your life for...

Hamashimura
02-11-2007, 09:00 AM
Would you risk your life to save person you love the most?

Serae
02-11-2007, 09:04 AM
No, selfish as it may seem. I'd like to keep living. o.O;

Hamashimura
02-11-2007, 09:12 AM
Well,risking life isn't same as certain death...
But hey-that's your way of thinking...
As for me...
I would to anything for the person I love,so it wouldn't be hard for me to risk my life for her...

~Aisu~
02-11-2007, 09:21 AM

wow, I would have never expected anyone to say that. I figured that this was a stupid question because we knew everyone's answers... but wow... not even for the person you love... geez...

Eris
02-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Since I love myself the most, that would be sort of stupid to do: Why add to the peril by risking my life in order to save myself?

wow, I would have never expected anyone to say that. I figured that this was a stupid question because we knew everyone's answers... but wow... not even for the person you love... geez...

Why so? I mean, there are more fish in the sea...

sasunarubishoujo
02-11-2007, 09:33 AM
Life? No.
An arm or a leg? Maybe, depends who.

I mean seriously, like Eris said, there are other people out there ripe for the picking.

Kiss of Death
02-11-2007, 10:03 AM
i dont love him... he's more best friend or guardian angel, but... for him, i would give my soul to devil... i would burn alive... i would die...

Sagat
02-11-2007, 10:22 AM
Without getting stupidly romantic like some novel that 40 year old women read on a wednesday afternoon as their husband works himself retarded so she can afford the luxury to waste such time,

Yes. I would. I can say at this stage that I would risk my life, not that that has ever held much value to me anyways though.

Also .. Good post Serae .. Maybe one day you'll change your mind but it's good to see someone be truthful, no matter the repercussions or how it sounds to the lame collective morality.

Kiss of Death
02-11-2007, 10:30 AM
Without getting stupidly romantic like some novel that 40 year old women read on a wednesday afternoon as their husband works himself retarded so she can afford the luxury to waste such time,

Yes. I would. I can say at this stage that I would risk my life, not that that has ever held much value to me anyways though.

Also .. Good post Serae .. Maybe one day you'll change your mind but it's good to see someone be truthful, no matter the repercussions or how it sounds to the lame collective morality.

yay! you would risck your life! but Serae is wrong... i would give yu reps, but... your siggy is wrong too...

Velvet_Nightmare
I'd go through hell and punch Satan in the face for the ones I love.

shikamaruluv13
i would but it would depend on the person or how i feel about the person

Kiss of Death
02-11-2007, 10:42 AM
i would but it would depend on the person or how i feel about the person

dont you read first post? for one you love

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
02-11-2007, 11:01 AM
That's a tough decision, because I've never had to make it. There are three people that I would die for, one being my crush. But in the end I'd be a failed piece of crap, because I would have told that person that I like them... so is it really worth it o_O? I don't know.

-Batman-
02-11-2007, 11:08 AM
You can't actually say "I would" or "I wouldn't"...As many people who risk their lives for someone else don't plan ahead. It's normally a spur of the moment "Boost of morality" kind of thing. So I can't say I would, and I can't say I wouldn't.

Dark_Awakening
02-11-2007, 11:11 AM
Yes of course. Definitely. ^^

Acnologia
02-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Yes, except for my brother, I don't love him cause hes a moron.

Hamashimura
02-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Double post, stupid computer lag.
Then delete your doubled post..
I believe that you know that you can delete your own messages,and if not,ask mods to remove it...

zEn kaGaMi
02-11-2007, 11:45 AM
Well,for me i am willing to risk my life for the one that i loved...but if i can't save that person in time, i have to accept the situation or fate and continue my life...:laugh:

Sagat
02-11-2007, 11:47 AM
yay! you would risck your life! but Serae is wrong... i would give yu reps, but... your siggy is wrong too...

Allow me to correct your arrogance:

Serae cannot be wrong in this matter because it is a matter of personal opinion. Who are you? You are nothing. You do not have the power to do anything about that unless you are a KGB agent.

My signature is not only right in my mind, but also a reflection on the attitude that Ulquiorra (the man in the signature) has with how he regards those less powerful than himself as trash. Hence the meaning of my signature is two fold and cannot be "wrong"

Sort yourself out.

Aulos
02-11-2007, 12:07 PM
Seeing as I have no value for my own life... of course.

Koshiro
02-11-2007, 12:10 PM
I would glady give my life to save a person I love or care about, i'm not sure if I could think of a better way to leave this world.

miniPhil
02-11-2007, 12:29 PM
Since I love myself the most, that would be sort of stupid to do: Why add to the peril by risking my life in order to save myself?

I couldnt agree more.

That's Impossible
02-11-2007, 12:46 PM
Well if it is for the persons i love (3) then no.
1 of them moved soooo they probaly allready found a love.
2. the other 2 don't even notice i exist sooo....
they would'nt now why i'm saving them...
At least not until im dead allready..

~Aisu~
02-11-2007, 03:25 PM
Ha, I love this quote, it's almost exactly how I feel about both my brothers. I'm the biggest outcast in my family. Everyone is the same except for me.

Yes, except for my brother, I don't love him cause hes a moron.

I'm actually surprised at how many people chose to not die for the person they loved O_o it's kinda of... stunning.

This just gave me a good idea for a thread. It's going to be similar to this, like a branch off of it.

Khanxay
02-11-2007, 03:35 PM
I'm actually surprised at how many people chose to not die for the person they loved O_o it's kinda of... stunning.

It's humanity's nature to be selfish. And also depends on the situation. I mean, why die for that PS3 your son wants?

Hamashimura
02-11-2007, 03:39 PM
It's humanity's nature to be selfish. And also depends on the situation. I mean, why die for that PS3 your son wants?

I believe that the question was would you risk your life to save the person you love?
Not would you die for PS3 your son wants...
Anyway,here's the situation-person you love is in mortal danger(no matter what kind),then what would you do?

~Aisu~
02-11-2007, 03:44 PM
You should give an example ^^; like your loved one is about to get run over by a semi-truck. Would you run out and dive into them to knock them out of the way?

And about GaMeGoD's post... I know most of the world is selfish, but there are tons of good people out there.

Hamashimura
02-11-2007, 03:47 PM
You should give an example ^^; like your loved one is about to get run over by a semi-truck. Would you run out and dive into them to knock them out of the way?

Well,there,you gave an example,I'll just answer it-yes,I would...No matter how strange it may sound,but I would do that...

Khanxay
02-11-2007, 03:53 PM
I believe that the question was would you risk your life to save the person you love?
Not would you die for PS3 your son wants...
Anyway,here's the situation-person you love is in mortal danger(no matter what kind),then what would you do?You never stated what to save them from. That could be boredom, death, life, etcetra.

~Aisu~
02-11-2007, 03:54 PM
It doesn't sound strange at all, I bet tons of people would say the same thing.

Moonlight Densetsu
02-11-2007, 03:56 PM
I would definantly risk my life for someone I love. Sure there are other fish in the sea, but they can't replace a lost loved one. Some people will risk their life, some won't. But I think if you love someone, you've got a special relationship that can't be replaced by someone else if something were to happen to them.

Hamashimura
02-11-2007, 03:56 PM
It doesn't sound strange at all, I bet tons of people would say the same thing.

Yeah,but I would have to add that many of them would just say that,but in real life they might be too scared to move...
I've seen cases like that...

~Aisu~
02-11-2007, 04:00 PM
Ya, but some people just react, and they don't even think. Everyone is different.

Kashi Girl
02-11-2007, 04:01 PM
To be honest I cant really answer that question because I never came across that before so I really wouldnt know....
All I can say is,I might it depends

~Aisu~
02-11-2007, 04:03 PM
It is hard to answer, but you just gotta put a lot of thought into it.

Star Gazer
02-12-2007, 07:03 AM
I agree with you.:p

arthas-old
02-12-2007, 08:39 AM
its simple to answer...yes.....

Famahama
02-12-2007, 08:51 AM
Ya, but some people just react, and they don't even think. Everyone is different.
So true .

Archangel Apollo
02-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Hmmm. Exactly how far I would go would have to be based on where hte person I ove in life and I are.
If it's the woman that I've choses to spend my life with and father children with, Then yes I would most certainly go all the way to save her. However, if we already have children, I'd do what I can to save her, but I would stop before we both end up dead since one of us would need to live to take care of our kids.
And if it's one of our children, again, I'd do everything I could.
As for my dearest friends, yeah I'd do what I can to help them.

Morris
02-12-2007, 10:10 AM
It is an interesting question, however I have never been in the situation of loving someone (I just haven't met the person who would make me feel thatway) I'd like to think that I would risk my life for someone, but until that day comes then I will never know. As for close friends, I would again like to think I would because its just a risk, no means death.. but again I'd have to be in that situation to truthfuly answer.

Fuu Kasumi
02-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Actually, I would rather keep living as well.

I mean, what if your loved one dies even if you risked your life for them and died yourself?
Then, it would've been pretty pointless. o_O

But, I think I might be willing to risk my live; depending on the situation.

MioAkaichou
02-14-2007, 09:51 PM
This really depends on the situation. Like, I guess the person I love the most is my little sister. Like, if we were locked in a room and only one was allowed to eat, I'd let her have it straight away. But if, say, a huge bear attacked her, I'd be a total coward and run for the hills!

btw Velvet nightmare "I'd go through hell and punch Satan in the face for the ones I love" - LOL!! I seriously pissed myself over this!

BlazingSoul
02-15-2007, 07:43 AM
Hell yeah! Definitely. It's because I cherish them and they are valuable and irreplacable to me. S.L.E. , Family, and my relatives who are living in another country are some examples. ^^

Ichiro Matsuchani
02-15-2007, 08:21 AM
I would not, since I value my life above all other things in my life.

This is how I think of it: If you try to save him/her, and you die in the end, the person you saved would have to live with the anguish of your death. If you both died, then that was a waste of life. If they died and you survived, you can handle the death just fine and move on with life (At least, I could).

There's billions upon billions of other people in the world, so what's that to say about dying for just one person, no matter who they are? Waste of life, if you ask me.

~Aisu~
02-15-2007, 10:24 AM
Now that I think about it, if someone that I loved who was older than me was in a situation where they were about to die, they wouldn't want me to risk my life for them. They would want me to live my life. I would risk my life for them, but if they dont want me to.. then thats their choice

Baka
02-15-2007, 04:01 PM
Of coarse I would.

███
02-16-2007, 10:39 AM
I would kill my mother if it would mean an extra thirty days to live.