PDA

View Full Version : Your Dog

Serae
02-11-2007, 12:22 AM
Me and my curiousity (sp?), anyways... I just want to know alittle about your dogs.

I own an adorable dog named Elmo. o.O; He is 5 years old, and kind of a peach color. He's a Yorkshire Terrier mixed with a Poodle. He loves to run around a lot, and tan. My family has tanning contests with him a lot. He usually wins. x.x

General Ike
02-11-2007, 05:22 AM
Well, I have a dog called Ozzie. Named that way because when he was a puppy, he looked like a little bear (In Spanish, "Oso" means "Bear") about seven years ago. But the dog grew and the overall appearance as a bear was lost. He is a Toy Poodle.

Here is a pic of him.

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/4646/dscn0457ct3.th.jpg (http://img235.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dscn0457ct3.jpg)

@Serae:
I bet your dog has to be cute... Or at least I think so...

Serae
02-11-2007, 05:28 AM
In my opinion, all dogs are cute. But General Ike, your dog is adorable!

nosfarartu
02-11-2007, 05:28 AM
my dogs called cassie she is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute shes a stafforshire bull terrier she black brindle with abit of white awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww soooooooooo cute

Serae
02-11-2007, 05:31 AM
Nosfarartu, Lol. She sounds cute, and I love her name.

wolfgirl90
02-11-2007, 09:41 AM
My dog's name is Kodiak (we mostly call him Kodi for short). He is a German Shepard-Siberian Husky mix. We adopted him from the shelter last July (I don't why he was there but it might have to do with the fact that he chases every other small animal that moves....sometimes children if they surprise him). He sometimes acts like a cat, trying to cuddle up against your leg....and then shocking you with static electricity.:laugh: :laugh:

Serae
02-11-2007, 09:55 AM
Awwwh... that's so cute. And I think Kodiak is a wonderful name, it sounds fit for your dog. =)

shikamaruluv13
02-11-2007, 10:36 AM
my dogs name is money(dont ask about the name my dad named him but u grow on to the name)he is a white miniture poodle.he's very emo and dark like me all he does is sit around and eat food but thats wat i love him for=)

Velvet_Nightmare
02-11-2007, 10:52 AM
I've had a lot of dogs over the years, but something bad always happens and we have to get rid of them =(. The list includes:

A poodle that my dad had
A beagal that we have no idea what happened to
I forgot the breed, but a puppy named Hunter who's fate was the same as the beagal
Two puppies that got sick and needed to be given away
Another one we found but gave to my grandmother
A chihuahua that got so protective of my lil bro that it would attack me, so we gave it back

Acnologia
02-11-2007, 11:23 AM
I have a fat little Jack Russel that thinks only about food and picks on my black cat.
But hes a loving dog.