PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Wii

iRevo
02-10-2007, 11:17 PM
I was just surfing in Saiyanisland when I saw screens for the up and coming Naurto Wii
It features:

Time-skip chars
Interacting action
Some stuff i dont even know aboutanyways if you want to see trailers or stories,google "naruto wii"

Unti then Naruto and Wii will have to keep waiting.

Gjallarhorn
02-10-2007, 11:31 PM
I've never liked any of the Naruto games, and this will end up being just another of the same with some different controls. I'm really not that interested. The Bleach Wii game which came out in Japan in December looks pretty good, but I'm just not sure if Naruto is the right...style...for a Wii fighting game.

Kimuro Asuna
02-17-2007, 11:20 PM
Yeah that looks weird... but I never played any of the Naruto games so I can't talk much about it. and Speaking of the Bleach game... (I know that's not the subject but does anyone know if it will come out in Canada? I really hope so)

Sagat
02-18-2007, 12:39 AM
Not for a while considering the dub haven't even reached the Bount Arc yet.

ParaParaJMo
02-18-2007, 01:57 AM
Like the Gamecube Gekitou Ninja Taisens, there will be other versions of this in the future and by the time version 4 comes out in Japan, version 1 of this will be out in America and those who imported version 4 will laugh at the American buyers who are so far behind =D

But yeah, I'm going to wait for more versions of this game to come out. Especially when they include up to the Sasuke part of the storyline.

Kyuubi Naruto
02-18-2007, 06:43 AM
Bount Arc?Well,I'm stuck watching the english dubs,and we're definently not at some "bount arc."

Anyway,I've played all of the Console Naruto games that came out in the US,so I would buy it if I had a Wii.I never didnt like any of the games,so I'd probably get it if I could.

ParaParaJMo
02-18-2007, 10:11 AM
Hah hah hah hah. The first Naruto gamecube game was outdated when it came to Japan. I was laughing my head off when the first game came here since it's really outdated.

::plays version 4 of Gekitou Ninja Taisen::

Kimuro Asuna
02-18-2007, 12:13 PM
Yup the games come really late here... I wish I could have this game (look the attachements) But unfortunatly, the 3 didn't even come out here so... And for Bleach this will be so long... we're just beginning the Soul Society Arc here in Canada...

ParaParaJMo
02-18-2007, 05:33 PM
Didn't the 2nd one just barely come out to the U.S.?

iRevo
02-18-2007, 06:12 PM
Didn't the 2nd one just barely come out to the U.S.?
Ultimate Ninja did, not this game.

Kimuro Asuna
02-18-2007, 07:22 PM
Yeah Ultimate Ninja came out the last autumn. If only the 3 was to come out... it would at least be better, cause it have more characters you can choose from. But still it isn't the one I want T__T And since I only have a GameCube, I can't try the other ones...

ParaParaJMo
02-18-2007, 07:33 PM
I believe Clash of the Ninja is really Gekitou Ninja Taisen series. I heard the second came out last winter.

Wolfwood
02-19-2007, 12:57 AM
it looks ok, but not so sure ^^;
i'm actualy more interested in a naruto mod for the orginal halflife that's being made. its free ^^ lol

question, are any of the naruto's free roaming adventure style? or are they more of a fight to fight game?

Kyuubi Naruto
02-19-2007, 07:19 AM
Yeah,for you who dont know,the Geiktou Ninja Taisen is the same thing as Clash of Ninja,just we had to change the name to non-japanese.XD.

ShinyaZel
03-05-2007, 08:07 PM
I enjoy the Gekitou Ninja Taisen series, so I'll be looking into this. I got my hopes up for the Bleach Wii game, but it doesn't look that different than the Bleach game on the Gamecube. Ah well, I'll still have to give it a chance, but this new Naruto Wii game definitely has my attention.

(_YvOnSo_)
03-09-2007, 09:16 PM
huh.. Naruto for the Wii wonder how that would look like

iRevo
03-10-2007, 04:57 PM
i have just saw the trailer for it( its in Japanese though)
here is the link (http://wii.qj.net/category/Naruto/cid/2179)

Dragonshaz
03-11-2007, 04:49 AM
I have also seen the japanese trailer aswell.This new naruto shippuuden in wii rocks.I really want this game.This game has just about everything who ever is a naruto fan like me^^

Malashi
03-11-2007, 02:06 PM
Is the Wii region free? I think the DS is...not sure tho.

If it is I guess that means I could at least import it...? I'm from the UK ya see

MistaCloudStrife
03-13-2007, 06:28 PM
Wii is not region free... DS is.

And I doubt the game is gonna be all that great.