PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Vs Bleach which characters would win a fight.

Light Wolf
02-07-2007, 06:48 PM
Ok heres the sample list.

naruto Vs Ichigo

Toshiro vs Saske

Zabuza Vs Gin

Kakashi Vs Byakuya

_-Midnight-_
02-07-2007, 07:20 PM
ichigo would shred naruto to pieces no competiton at all :P
naruto would be all like i will become hokage its my dream and ichigo would be like shut up noob and like cut him in half without even using bankai or zampaktu

NecroGate
02-07-2007, 11:01 PM
Toshiro vs Saske. This is a hard fight;.... I would have to say Toshiro. Sasuke is a good fighter but he doesn't know how to Save his Chakara and don't think of good battle tatic's in a tight situtuation's. Even with his curse seal would help but that would consume his Chakara even more Quickly but; the only thing that would not make him lose instantly would be his Sharagian (If that's how you spell it).

Mugetsu
03-01-2007, 02:39 PM
Everyone from Bleach would win. The Naruto characters are flesh & blood. The Bleach characters are basicaly spirits but they can effect things in the physical world. The characters in Naruto won't even be able to see them. Incredibly short fights will occur.

Spectre
03-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Bleach Characters would anihilate Naruto characters no contest....Heck Ichigo could take them all on....barely even using Zangetsu....

Korobi
03-01-2007, 07:20 PM
um...who would win huh?....
Ichigo
Sasuke
Gin
Kakashi
Hey, I guess it's a tie. ^_^

Darkninja1920
03-15-2007, 09:17 PM
Id love to say Naruto would win against Ichigo but it would be unfair judgement since im a fan of naruto. Keep in mind though Ichigo...sword, Naruto...Cheif Toad, many many clones, and seemingly limitless chakra

WhatIsAUserName
03-17-2007, 01:10 AM
Well, animals and summons are used a lot by the shinobi of Naruto, so I don't really know if you can count them. If you don't count them, then the characters of Bleach certainly have a one-up. Of course, you might try to say the same thing about the zanpakuto, but those are a fundamental part of a shinigami.

I'm not too sure about Naruto and Ichigo, but I'm certain that Hatsugaya, Gin, and Byakuya would win, for sure.

Madel5566
03-18-2007, 08:03 AM
Hmmm...I'll go for Ichigo, Sasuke, Gin and Kakashi.

Swords will pwn but Sasuke and Kakashi got their special eyes for a reason, and they've got speed.

Why not ask this pairing instead: Hitsugaya x Gaara.
In that case, I'll vote Gaara.^^

kanauchiha
03-21-2007, 09:58 PM
ummm...
Ichigo
Sasuke
Gin
Kakashi

Luck_Sharingan_Sakura
03-22-2007, 08:13 AM
Everyone who said-
Ichigo
Sasuke
Gin
Kakashi
I agree with them.

M.Acelicia
03-29-2007, 11:02 PM
http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w318/haruhifujiokafarm/hff128.jpg
if the characters on bleach were human... in the sense that they can also be hurt by humans like naruto... i think ichigo can beat naruto easily... gin can win agaionst zabusa... as for sasuke vs toshiro and kakashi vs byakuya... i dont know... since the sharingan can make a lot of difference... im not sure on those two fights...

Hollow Ichigo
05-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Ok the Commander of Soul Soceity Vs The Hokage any of them the 1st second thrid or foruth or fifth.

chappie1989
05-11-2007, 06:48 AM
Assuming that the Naruto charc can't see the bleach charc would seem unfair though it would reflect a bit of their spirit nature. Though Bleach charc will beat the crap out of Naruto charc no contest.

treecake88
05-13-2007, 12:58 AM
I love Kakashi, but Bleach owns Naruto any time. I think Yamamoto would win :) that's one pro old man. We haven't really seen him in action yet, though. Too bad :(

tsukasax
05-28-2007, 11:58 PM
Kakashi Vs Byakuya

Byakuya would overwhelm kakashi no contest with his many sword peices.

Slumber
05-29-2007, 02:50 PM
I'll use the same arguement I used for the "Espada vs Akatsuki" thread.

shadow slayer x
05-29-2007, 03:03 PM
I really have nothing to say, I love Naruto and the characters in the series, but I love Bleach more so hey for me, Bleach would own Naruto plus the older versions in Naruto Shippuden seem strong enough to at least have a chance.

Hollow Ichigo
05-29-2007, 03:25 PM
Byakuya would own Kakashi for one byakuya is faster then ichigo,and second kakashi couldnt even get his dogs to get to byakuya and he cant copy asoul slayer.

Now id like to see the three sanin vs Tousen,Aizen,and Gin

tousen vs the old lady
gin vs perve sage
Aizen vs snake boy

Aos the sound four vs Renji,Uryu,Chad,and Orihime

Chad vs the fat one
Uryu vs the spiderman
Orihime vs Thw twin headed one
Renji vs Thedoki girl

kwnbintang
06-03-2007, 08:07 AM
i bet byakuya will win against kakashi

sakushi12
06-07-2007, 10:13 PM
Ichigo will win against Naruto he have no chance he cant see ichigo...heheeh...

Raine Arikado
06-14-2007, 07:04 PM
Toshiro vs Saske. This is a hard fight;.... I would have to say Toshiro. Sasuke is a good fighter but he doesn't know how to Save his Chakara and don't think of good battle tatic's in a tight situtuation's. Even with his curse seal would help but that would consume his Chakara even more Quickly but; the only thing that would not make him lose instantly would be his Sharagian (If that's how you spell it).

It's spelled Sharingan. And i think Sasuke would win. He just never gives up. He'd win through shear determination. Of course it'd be like banging your head against a wall over and over again, no matter how much it hurts, until you finaly bust it.:banghead: The wall i mean.

Sobriquet
06-14-2007, 07:20 PM
In my opinion, I think that these people will win: Ichigo, Sasuke, Gin, and Kakashi.

GaiSensei
06-14-2007, 07:23 PM
It depends. Looks like Bleach might win, but Naruto's gang is a lot stronger in Shippuuden.

In the end, Pai Mei (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pai_Mei) would beat them all. :ninja:

Hollow Ichigo
06-15-2007, 09:43 PM
Thier is no why Kaskashi or sasuke could win.

Kakashi cant copy a soul slayer. Byakuya is to fast for him to even see. The petals would surrond kakashi and then slam down into him. kakashi would appear behind him Byakuya would be hind him. Slash,kashi again behind him,Byakuya again behind him Slash,kakashi runs out of chakra byakuya fires up the old Spirit energy and slash,slash,blood guts NO KAKASHI SENSEI!!!!!!!!!! Noooooooooo.

Zabuza vs Gin

Omg Zabuza "Im the demon of the mist my sword is big and strong AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gin "hahahaha Shoot to kill Shinso"
Sword shots into Zabuza's chest and he dies Gin winner Fauless victory.

Sasuke vs Toshiro

Toshiro would win cause the same here Sasuek could dodge the ice dragon but the 1000 pillars of ice no way and then after that toshiro can cover the area in ice and then Sasuke would use Chodori and toshire his ice dragon. Sasuke dodge get close and hit toshiro. toshiro stabbs Sasuke in his chest. Ice covered sasuke body from the inside out. toshiro breaks Sasuke,then he pees on him and makes a sasuke-man.

Naruto vs Ichigo

"Sigh....." naruto "In going to be hokage pne day and everyone will respec......." Ichigo has already stabbed him in the shouylder. kyuubi come out and naruto and it combine. resesgan!!!!!! ichigo moon fang slicing heaven!!!!!!!!!!!! Big boom Ihcigo Bankai...................naruto OMG Slash Slash bloo guts....naruto and kyuubi split and Ihcigo eats the fox for breakfeat.