PDA

View Full Version : One Piece: Favorite CP9 character?

Gjallarhorn
02-06-2007, 05:21 PM
Okay, so I figure there must be a few diehard One Piece fans, so I ask you all, who is your favorite CP9 character?

I'm partial towards Kaku, being that he was pretty cool before it was discovered that he was a part of CP9, and his running/jumping ability is pretty cool. I wasn't a big fan of his Akuma no Mi ability, but nor did I like the rest of CP9's abilities. Lucci was good purely off of strength, but he had a rather annoying personality which was displayed far too often in his final fight against Luffy.

teed
02-06-2007, 09:57 PM
Interesting topic.
I finished reading those events which happened in water seven while ago, so I don't quite remember CP9 characters' names. X_x;;
But after reading what Xero said, I remembered some and totally agree with him. Kaku (long nosed?) was cool indeed. I didn't like his giraffe form too, but he's better than the rest. So I guess he's my fav. =)

Gjallarhorn
02-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Interesting topic.
I finished reading those events which happened in water seven while ago, so I don't quite remember CP9 characters' names. X_x;;
But after reading what Xero said, I remembered some and totally agree with him. Kaku (long nosed?) was cool indeed. I didn't like his giraffe form too, but he's better than the rest. So I guess he's my fav. =)

Eh? It was only like...15-20 chapters ago that the Strawhats were fighting them, though I suppose names and whatnot weren't really mentioned that much. The rest were defeated long before Lucci...

But yeah, Kaku was the one everyone mistook for Usopp at first, as well as the one who shot up Paulie, and fights against Zoro at Enies Lobby.

teed
02-07-2007, 10:36 PM
Late reply...

Kaku was defeated in chapters 417-418. Everybody else were defeated before him except for Lucci like you mentioned before. The last chapter I got is 440 on Saturday. That's 22 chapters away. Lets assume that every week one chapter comes out (it is not true though...), then that'll be 22 weeks passed by now. Isn't that enough time to forget names, even events for someone who has a bad memory?

P.S. I like your new Kaku set! ^^;

WhatIsAUserName
02-08-2007, 02:34 AM
Rob Lucci, if only because of the fact that he's pretty much the strongest. Not a pleasant person to meet, but that has nothing to do with strength. . . But he's got a weird pigeon on his shoulder.

EDIT: Spelling mistake.

buhbibutterfly
02-09-2007, 06:18 PM
favorite cp9 would most likely be be kaku...he reminds me of the 2nd pinochio in the series...i love his ability to jump around really high in the series...seemed like he was flying...which is cool..and that's even before his devil fruit...though his giraffe form was kinda funky it does suit his fighting style...but a giraffe...

Mugetsu
02-16-2007, 04:46 PM
Kaku was/is my favorite. Most of what I would say has been said already. Only he could make a giraffe power cool. He was also very calm and confident about everything he did. I liked his fighting style with the jumps and I really liked the fact that he was a swordsman (made the fight with Zorro better). And...um....he had the best outfit :)

chappie1989
03-19-2007, 04:01 AM
the pidgeon on lucci's shoulder, but can the pidgeon be really called a member? if not it is the Kaku guy.