PDA

View Full Version : Is Yu Yu Hakusho over for good?

Yasuke Shodaime
02-03-2007, 08:20 AM
I don't really know but it removed from toonami and put on early in the morning.I just want to know if it's gone for good.

akiko_kalla
02-08-2007, 07:39 AM
My opinion is that it never should have been on toonami in the first place. They had to edit parts and some of the editing was horrible. My guess is they've moved it because there is only so much you can edit. It isn't exactly the most peaceful story. Granted it isn't the worst, but it could be one reason they've moved it. They did a similar type of thing with Rurouni Kenshin; showing it in the afternoon and then later and then they just stopped. My guess is they simply couldn't air the later episodes on toonami and editing them out would have put major holes in the plot. As for what they will do in the future I don't know; I don't understand their current choice of shows so perhaps checking on their site would give more information?

Mugetsu
02-08-2007, 07:49 AM
There is a very big diffrence between the CN version and unedited versions. They probably realized that they would have to do a lot more editing for the later episodes than they did for the original ones they aired and figured it just wasn't worth it. I think that if they feel they have to edit a show as much as they did Yu Yu they should just leave it off Toonami and put it on Aduly Swim. Save us all time and annoyance.