PDA

View Full Version : Does Anyone Here Like Smash Mouth?

Gelica'sUnwoundMind
02-03-2007, 03:24 AM
:unsure: Smash Mouth happens to be one of my very favorite bands and I wanted to know if anyone else still listen to them....none of my friends like them anymore! So Just to what's your favorite song? :D

Gjallarhorn
02-03-2007, 12:21 PM
I still listen to them, at least their older works. I don't really listen to any of the newer albums, but they are still a good band. My favorite song would have to be "Walking on the Sun".

That's Impossible
02-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Sorry but i have noooooo idea who that is...
:banghead: :wacko: :banghead: :wacko:
:huh:

Gjallarhorn
02-03-2007, 12:28 PM
Sorry but i have noooooo idea who that is...
:banghead: :wacko: :banghead: :wacko:
:huh:

Then either A) don't post because what you did was spamming or B) look them up, listen to them, and then post. They are a pretty decent band, maintaining a 90s rock feel to them.

Masali
02-03-2007, 08:17 PM
I liked them when I was like...oh, let's say 9? They were so overplayed back then I'd never listen to them now.

Militia
02-03-2007, 08:20 PM
I no longer like Smash Mouth for one reason: I had to type the lyrics to the song in my Computer Tech class in 9th grade. Head the song well over 150 times. "Walking on the sun" was good though.

Slumber
02-03-2007, 10:14 PM
I loved listening to their songs on the radio when I was a little kid. I don't know much else (if not, anything) on the rest of their music, though.

Gelica'sUnwoundMind
02-03-2007, 10:41 PM
I still listen to them, at least their older works. I don't really listen to any of the newer albums, but they are still a good band. My favorite song would have to be "Walking on the Sun".

I am so glad at least one of you posting here so far likes them! Thank you Xero III for that!

kitty ki-chan
02-05-2007, 07:59 PM
Smash Mouth is ok. i just listen to there older stuff.