PDA

View Full Version : Anyone like Matantei Loki Ragnarok??

AngelMiki
02-01-2007, 09:34 PM
Well, I love Matantei(Mythical Detective) Loki Ragnarok!!! It's my most favorite Anime series, and I really enjoyed watching it!! :D The ending was very emotional and I cried a lot! I love it so much and wish there was more to watch!! :P

My favorite character is Yamino. He's soo cute! ^_^ So, anyone else like it? ^^

Crusnik02
02-08-2007, 10:28 AM
I like Mantantei Loki Ragnarok, but I've only seen the episodes 1-20. I need to get DVDs 6 & 7, but I keep spending my money on Trinity Blood *heh*^_^*heh* I like Ei-chan. I wish that they would make a plushie of him^_^.

小美ドクロchan
02-08-2007, 10:49 AM
EEEEK. This show. Is. AWESOME. :grinjump:

I was hoping someone would make a thread about it. I have the box and dvds except for volumes 5 and 6. Best Buy doesn't have 5 and 6!! RAWR.

The ending was very emotional and I cried a lot!
YES. I did too! That was one of the sweetest endings Chiibi Dokuro-chan (ME XD) has ever seen! *sob sob*

I adore Loki. He's a cutie pie. ^.^ I ship LokixMayura all teh way. XD I do not like Reiya-she bugs me. :glare: . I do like everyone else though. <3 Loki, Hemdall, and Mayura are my three favorites, in that order.

Oh yes, the opening and ending themes are in my top ten best, I'd say! I'm totally mesmorized by the opening. It's in a deliciously DARK setting. When I first saw it, I was like OOH THAT'S SO COOL!!!

My friends and I are all cosplying as the Loki crew for Otakon 07. *laughs* Me=Mayura. XD

Does anyone know about the hidden dub outtakes on the dvds? They're GREAT.:laugh:

Crusnik02
02-12-2007, 04:27 PM
I know about them & have seen them but it was by a chance of luck. How do you get there?

sa5m
02-12-2007, 04:34 PM
I LOVE Loki Ragnarok! I've read 3 volumes of the manga and seen all the episodes of the anime!

The last few episodes were kind of disappointing... It was just boring! XP But a good series, nonetheless!

Does anyone know if they're going to publish more volumes of Loki in the U.S.?

Crusnik02
02-16-2007, 02:14 PM
I'm not sure, but did you know that there is a series before the one that is published in the U.S. The series is Just the Mythical Detective Loki, but a different manga publisher picked it up so they had to add Ragnarok to change the title for legal reasons.

danie-chan
02-17-2007, 05:04 AM
I adore Loki. He's a cutie pie. ^.^ I ship LokixMayura all teh way. XD I do not like Reiya-she bugs me. :glare: . I do like everyone else though. <3 Loki, Hemdall, and Mayura are my three favorites, in that order.

I don't like Reiya tooo!!! Especially her "hai-desu"!!!! It really drives me nuts!!!

I love Loki and Heimdall sooooo much!!!! hahaha!!! :D Heimdall's my daddy so no one is allowed to take him away!! I already have a mom; I don't need 1000 more!!! hahaha!!! (if you don't get this... My class has a family tree and my mom in that family tree married Heimdall... It's always like this every year at our class...)

This is one of the few animes that made my shed a tear/ made me really cry...

----------

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h43/ArcticMonkey333/ultraviolence.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m50/xoNoteToSelf56xo/Emo/Heart_Off_Bear_by_BellZ.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m50/xoNoteToSelf56xo/Emo/Jack_Skeleton__by_BellZ.jpg

"I LOVE BellZ!!!!"
----------
“This fairytale is supposed to end with you dying and me crying…
…but the fairytale ended the other way around…
…with me dying and you crying.”