PDA

View Full Version : Fact - true or false

Hamashimura
02-01-2007, 02:36 PM
This is the fact:
Naruto fans don't like inuyasha...
Inuyasha fans dont like Naruto...
There are ppl who like both,but not many...
So,who thinks this fact is true,and who thinks it's false?

Famahama
02-01-2007, 02:39 PM
That maybe true . Never thought of it though .

Ωmega
02-01-2007, 02:57 PM
False. The 'fact' that the fans hate each other, but theres a few who like both (which would mean that they like both sides of the fan base) cancels itself out as a fact.

Y= Inu fans
YZ= Both
Z= Naruto

So, YZ fans can be seen as both Y and Z fans. But seeing as how they also enjoy the other show, they also dont show a hate for fans of the other show.

Y: I hate Z fans
Z: I hate Y fans
Y(z): I dont hate anyone
Z(y): I also dont hate anyone

Soooooooooooooooooooo, FALSE

sa5m
02-01-2007, 03:04 PM
Wow, that's an interesting thought.

Actually, for me, I used to like Inuyasha, and now I don't. I used to not like Naruto, and now I do. Wow, this is quite an interesting topic.

I would say that this is true, AND false. Each person is different, and it is hard to generalize one way or the other.

Jagan Eye
02-01-2007, 09:18 PM
I like both Inu Yasha and Naruto. Most people I know, like them both, so I think your theory is false.

buhbibutterfly
02-02-2007, 01:27 AM
false..just cuz your a fan of one show doesn't mean you hate the other show...i know plenty of people who like both inuyasha and naruto..as for me myself, personally i think naruto is ok....not the greatest but ok...as for inuyasha .... too boring for me...don't like it...but i don't hate it either...

Hamashimura
02-02-2007, 08:18 AM
I never said anything about hatred towards one or another,what I said is don't like...
And difference between ~don't like~ and ~hate~ is huge...
Anyway,I know plenty people who dislikes one or another,and I know just few who likes them both...
That is the reason why I asked this...
Well,then,I must agree it's false...

Jose
02-02-2007, 09:25 AM
I kinda like but both
but not that into 'em

小美ドクロchan
02-02-2007, 10:42 AM
I really like both.

AnChan_Kawaii69
02-04-2007, 09:05 AM
:) thats false... i dont think so...
i like naruto and inuyasha... like so much...

sasunarubishoujo
02-04-2007, 09:37 AM
For me its true I'm a Naruto fan who HATES Inuyasha.
But in general I thinks its false, just look at the at everyone else who posted.

~Aisu~
02-04-2007, 09:40 AM
I've only seen some Inuyasha, but love Miroku, haha. I've read all naruto ever made ^^; wow I was addicted. It's false, I like both of them.

Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki
02-04-2007, 10:17 AM
False. The 'fact' that the fans hate each other, but theres a few who like both (which would mean that they like both sides of the fan base) cancels itself out as a fact.

This is true XD! I know I hate both fans of the anime, but I happen to like Naruto. I hate other Narutards though... not all of them, but most of them XD!

Princess Hoshi
02-04-2007, 11:05 AM
Interesting topic. I say false. Usually, people I meet usually like both Inuyasha and Naruto. I'm not a huge fan of Inuyasha like I was in the past, and I think Naruto is okay. I just prefer reading the mangas over the English dubs. =D

Kashi Girl
02-04-2007, 11:07 AM
To be honest I think your theory is False because I like Inuyasha and Naruto.But from what I can tell from other posts tour theory might be true.Interesting topic though.

pyre
02-04-2007, 07:29 PM
for the first two propositions, i dont really know...there are not many otakus i know personally.

as for the last proposition,i think it's true. i, for one, love both naruto and inuyasha.

KuroTan
02-05-2007, 03:17 AM
its false!!!!!!ehehe...^^' otherwise,technically id be an impossibility and, by the laws that govern this world, i would not exist.o.0;;

Hamashimura
02-06-2007, 08:28 AM
I see...
Well,this baka_black's post confused me a bit,but basicly you all say that there are many who likes both shows...
And there are few who can be considered as "haters" of one or another,but they are rare...
So the third statement should be true,and the first two should be wrong - that's how I see it,but still there are few who thinks different...
Well,everyone taste is different...

Riina-chan
02-06-2007, 09:32 AM
Well I don't know if it's true or false... Mybe more false... But I like Naruto and I don't really like InuYasha... InuYasha is quite boring....