PDA

View Full Version : Rammstein

Ayame_Sohma
02-01-2007, 12:40 PM
I have look and i cant find anythin about Rammstein..but if there is a topic already..im sorry...

I just want to know if anyone like them and what is your fave song by them

personality Im huge Rammstein fan and my fave song are

Sonne
Mein Teil
Reise, Reise
Ich will
Engel

tobeza
02-02-2007, 05:24 AM
I like Rammstein. Not maybe a huge fan of them but atleast I like to listen their music. My favorite songs from them are:
Sonne
Engel
Du Hast

Jose
02-02-2007, 09:37 AM
I like Rammstein i like the song Engel

SesshoumaruOtaku
02-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Rammstein is my favorite band, right up there with Moi dix Mois. I have been a fan for about 4 years now. I have all of their albums and DVDs. I adore everything about the band. Till and Richard are my favorite members. My favorite songs are Zwitter, Mann gegen Mann, Mein Teil, Sonne, Mein Herz brennt, Der Meister, and Bück dich. I am loving Völkerball too. The documentary was really great.

"Other bands play, Rammstein burns!" Yes indeed. I'd love to see them live. *le sigh*

Acnologia
02-04-2007, 12:01 AM
Rammstein is awesome!

Cant think of songs I dont like, but my fav is Mein Tell <3

KillerDragonX
02-06-2007, 06:01 PM
best german band i know, my fav songs are

Du Hasst
Amerika
Feuer Frei

Inverse
04-03-2007, 03:07 PM
hmmm... my favourite Rammstein song is Mutter!!!! i just love it

Day
04-03-2007, 03:19 PM
I like Du haust myself, even learned every word of it.

Masali
04-03-2007, 06:35 PM
I love how every one in this thread loves the song sonne, when it's just about their most boring song. Same with Mein Teil. Rammstein are a good band, but an annoying as hell fanbase. I have Herezeleid, LIVE Aus Berlin (limited edition), Mutter, Reise Reise, Rosenrot, and Sehnsucht. Favorite songs have to be Du Riechst So gut, Ich Will, Asche Zu Asche, and Herzeleid

Ryth
04-03-2007, 06:38 PM
ehhh, I'm weird with Rammstein. On one hand I think I should give them a chance, seems like they're in the same genre my tastes lie in, yet at the same time some strange aura around them makes me afraid they'll suck and keeps me away. So I haven't gotten anything or heard anything by them. Bad? I know. I just have such a terrible feeling about them.

Masali
04-03-2007, 06:44 PM
ehhh, I'm weird with Rammstein. On one hand I think I should give them a chance, seems like they're in the same genre my tastes lie in, yet at the same time some strange aura around them makes me afraid they'll suck and keeps me away. So I haven't gotten anything or heard anything by them. Bad? I know. I just have such a terrible feeling about them.

Depends on what you listen to from them. If you go by the song Sonne and like...I dunno, Ich Will (which is still a good song. but terribly boring) you'll probably not like them. I know I didn't until I heard Du Riecsht so gut.

Ryth
04-03-2007, 06:57 PM
Eh, I guess I'll finally look them up soon. I've probably been putting it off for too long.

ThE_LoST_ShaDoW
04-03-2007, 09:05 PM
Engel and Du Hast are my favorites.

Mechanized Nightmare
04-03-2007, 10:25 PM
I love this band! First time I heard them was in Uranium and ever since I've liked them. Love the music, lyrics and the fact that they sing in German as well. My favorite song is Feuer Frei!

Masali
04-04-2007, 07:54 PM
Man...why does everyone like engel...it's like, the most boring song.

Climaximus
04-05-2007, 02:14 AM
Man...why does everyone like engel...it's like, the most boring song.Probably cuz it's one of their better known songs. For alot of people, like me, it's one of the first songs they head from Rammstein. Besides, people sometimes like songs for different reasons. Guitar, drums, bass, vocals, whatever.

Anyways, I love this band. Got all their songs on my mp3 player, which I listen to all the time. My favorite songs are Mein Herz Brennt (LOVE the vocals in this one), Mein Teil, Rosenrot, Keine Lust, Wolt Ihr das Bett in Flammen Sehen, Amour, and their cover for Das Modell.
It's cuz of this band that I've also taken an interest in the German language.

hameht
05-22-2007, 06:49 PM
I love Rammstein; they are one of my favorite bands. For one, I like the industrialized, hardcore instrumentals. The other reason is for some of there lyrics are just so moving. I nominate "Spieluhr", "Nebel", "Zwitter", and "Amerika" as my favorite songs.

Forgiveness
05-29-2007, 04:56 AM
Well, I live in Germany but it's so difficult to find true fans :<
I never know that Rammstein have such a whole international fan-community oO'

Sonne and Ich will are my fav songs