PDA

View Full Version : Black Cat - Daia no Hana

Fay
02-01-2007, 02:40 AM
Well, hello there!

My name's Fay and well... this is a bit complicated.

My best friend and me are located in Austria, Europe. Our native language is German. We made together the lyric for "Daia no Hana", she, having a computer without internet access, translated and wrote down the Japanese lyrics, together with a German translation, and I translated it into English (as she doesn't speak English that good^^).

So I don't know how to load up the lyric for her, neither I can submit my English or (if wanted) her German translation, because "Daia no Hana" isn't submitted yet and I can't take the Japanese test. <_<

So... what shall I do?

Greetings,
Fay

LavaBug
02-01-2007, 09:17 AM
you could either let your friend take the japanese test at your place and we&#180;ll see how it turns out (she should however try to formulate a translation in english then anyway, since even if i&#180;m german and could read it it would be against the rules if she would submit german translations), or just take test level 1 so she can at least upload romaji.

uploading lyrics without having taken the test will result in a LONG waiting time till your lyrics get on the page...if they do at all

Fay
02-01-2007, 01:11 PM
Oh well <_< My friend lives, since I moved, 200 km away from me, so... I think I won't be able to submit the lyrics. >_>

LavaBug
02-01-2007, 02:35 PM
as i said, you could submit them with english translation, without taking the japanese tests afaik, but there&#180;s no guarantee it will be on the page soon, since the submission from ppl who took the test have highter priority...