PDA

View Full Version : Perfect Day

lilly belle
01-30-2007, 05:47 PM
What would you consider to be the perfect day?

teed
01-30-2007, 06:21 PM
No classes. No phone calls. No kids at home. No parents. Stay on the internet for the whole day while watching TV and eating hamburgers with no one disturbing you. Ahh... that's the perfect day for me!

Jose
01-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Going to Japan with all my friends

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
01-30-2007, 06:28 PM
Sleep.

bug
01-30-2007, 09:31 PM
Staying home from school and watching anime and playing video games all day.

sa5m
01-30-2007, 09:57 PM
Staying home from school and watching anime and playing video games all day.

Hear hear!

Kishiro
01-30-2007, 11:14 PM
If I had a perfect day
I would have it start this way
Open up the fridge and have a tall boy
Yeah

Then I‘d meet up with my friends
Head out to the game again
We don‘t even really care who wins
Now excitement seems to grow
When we‘re hangin‘ with the bro‘s
When we‘re chillin‘ and we pound a case of Stroh‘s
Now the game is cool to see
You can “High 5” on TV
Count the riot on the one two three
Operation is in sight
And the field is open wide
When you break it then you know you‘re still alive
If the cops don‘t make you pay
And you make your getaway
Then you know
That‘s one fine day

On that day before we‘re through
We could torch a car or two
Then have ourselves another tall boy
Yeah

Water hoses and batons
That‘s the real game that‘s on
I don‘t really give a crap who wins

I believe it‘s my god-given right
To destroy everything in my sight
Cause it never gets dull, it never gets old
The only thing it gets is more bold
Drinkin‘, fightin‘, going to the game
In our world it‘s a way to stay sane
If you‘re asking me
To have it my way, I‘d say that‘s
One fine day

Click here to go to The Offspring's official website and listen to One Fine Day (http://www.sonymusic.com/clips/selection/fu/061419/061419_01_09_full_100.asx)
Song Automatically Loads In Default Media Player

Famahama
01-31-2007, 12:33 AM
Go back to sleep just as I'm waking up on a school day . In school , no teachers for the day . No classwork no homework , go to sleep at school . Find a hundred dollar note in the trash can . No one at home . Play the internet like theres no tomorrow . Watching anime play with golf balls and eat popcorn with excessive caramel .

Ayame_Sohma
01-31-2007, 05:28 AM
A perfect day for me..if i didnt get soo mad at other people and take out on everyone else..if everyone i knew got on...peace....love..friendship and of course loads and loads of anime

Fragile.Dreams
01-31-2007, 06:03 AM
Ok! I would have sleeping pills or something the night before so I got a super good night sleep and I could wake up early (8am)
I'd have coke, skittles and chips for breakfast.

Then I'd go to my backyard to find Children Of Bodom giving me a private performance.
Watch them for a couple of hours, meet them, talk to them, get their numbers, autographs etc.

Then teleport all my friends over to my house, eat lots of junk food and listen to music while waiting for Anathema, Nine Inch Nails, Silverchair, Tool and Dimmu Borgir to arrive for another private concert.

When they arrive we would all mingle and talk to the band members (exciting!) then watch all the bands perform.

After the bands leave, I'd sit my friends down for a Full Metal Alchemist, Bubblegum Crisis Tokyo 2040, Death Note, Bleach and other anime series marathon.
All of this while eating malteasers, skittles, chocolate and drinking coke.
Yeeah.
Perfect.
I'd also invite Mikey Way, Daniel Johns, Janne Warman and Trent Reznor over for the marathons...
Heh heh.
:)

I am your stalker
01-31-2007, 07:45 AM
The perfect day...let me think....It would be warm but I would have shade and a good book..I would outdoors me and one more (don't know who) and that would be close to the perfect day!! ^_^

Sagat
01-31-2007, 08:07 AM
Getting shot in the face

That notwithstanding, any sort of company offering me a rich job where I can turn around and burn my combats, burn all my army gear, stomp on my beret and cut my pers file into tiny confetti like pieces and tell the army what it can go do to itself.

Clawdia
01-31-2007, 10:30 AM
Spending the day with all my e-buddies IRL.

Kiss of Death
01-31-2007, 10:49 AM
playing RPG games or out side playing with snow... with friends and dog

Titus_Starwind
01-31-2007, 12:24 PM
The perfect day would be waking up and having the power of teleportation, and telepathy.
Winning the super millions jack pot.
Oh, and have my parents let me go to Florida, XD.

Eris
01-31-2007, 12:35 PM
Floating about on cloud nine on insane ammounts of coffee and sugar.

Beast
01-31-2007, 01:19 PM
The Perfect Day: Waking up with the loved one to a huge thunderstorm. Cuddling under a blanket while watching anime, my cats sitting beside us snoozing. It would be a very relaxing day and most joyful.

DOOM!
01-31-2007, 01:35 PM
A Perfect day that a good man can have could be:
- Winning an unparticipated lottery, worth Twelve Million British Pounds!!!
- Having his fiancee tell him "I love you"
- Riding and doing irresponsable damage to/with someonne else's Ferrari
- Not needing to get up early in the morning
- Getting decapitated inside a mall in less than a second. With healthy, unexpecting spectators!

Eris
01-31-2007, 03:46 PM
- Getting decapitated inside a mall in less than a second. With healthy, unexpecting spectators!

Personally, I like this scenario: You stand in line in the super market. The line is so long that it stretches beyond the horizon. An annoying kid is screaming about wanting candy, and it's four kazillion degrees warm, whilst suddenly hundreds of ninjas jump in from nowhere slicing everyone in front of you into leaf-thin sheats of meat.

I would label that a good day.

Inarrca
01-31-2007, 04:00 PM
To wake up and realize that I'm back at home.To walk out my door and hear that nosie of the constint wind which flows through my city. To spend the entire day with the family, my rychan, and my Eva with out the worry of it might being the last time I see them. That would be my day.

Melody Melancholy
02-01-2007, 03:05 PM
Me and my friends skipping school, going to an anime con, and meeting up with a few of my other friends...they know who they are if they are reading this. o.o Well, yeah...Or going to Japan with my friends (All of us of the BRY and some that know who they are AGAIN.) Yeah, that would be perfect.

Princess Cupcake
02-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Shoplifting without getting caught. Then a nice day at the beach with my free beach equiptment.

Masali
02-01-2007, 10:10 PM
Sleep, guitar.

bethanime
02-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Perfect day~~ Making a decent costume with no pattern, make plushies, sleeping, playing in the rain without everyone yelling at me! and getting to cuddle with my LuLu puppy!!!!...Oh yea! And homework would be fun too! I don't get enough of that!...well not to much if you would

Faceless111
02-01-2007, 10:56 PM
If the universal laws, truths, facts, etc. would just suddenly change. People float into space. Chaos. Confusion. End of the world. Give me that, and I'm a happy guy.

cat lord3
02-02-2007, 11:31 AM
i would wnat to spend all day with ppl who are close to me and fun to be around. maybe go to the movies and get pizza and not get yelled at all day

Acnologia
02-02-2007, 02:05 PM
Well, I like amusement parks, so any day at one with a few friends would be good to me ^_^

Velvet_Nightmare
02-02-2007, 06:49 PM
A day where I wasn't depressed.

Baka
03-06-2007, 01:56 PM
The day I finally get to go to Japan.

bttr
03-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Saturday ,get the type pics I like,net all day and tons more.

DOOM!
03-06-2007, 02:19 PM
I'd also consider

Getting shot in the face

precious_angel
03-06-2007, 02:23 PM
somewhere far far far far away from my to be step mum

Fiery
03-06-2007, 02:25 PM
A day filled with painting, meditation, research, and learning.

Eris
03-06-2007, 02:27 PM
--edit-- dp

Eris
03-06-2007, 02:28 PM
Any day that includes ravaging Tokyo. I'm thinking, if I become 250 ft tall, and knock some buildings over. That'd be a pretty good day.

Perhaps finish off with a cold beer on the beach.

Fiery
03-06-2007, 02:34 PM
The day I devloped abnormal mental abilities.

Such as setting things ablaze with my mind.

I could put good use to that.

Acnologia
03-06-2007, 09:35 PM
A day where I can eat as much Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice cream as I want and not get sick. ^^

Prince Darien
03-06-2007, 10:40 PM
A day where I get to hang out with my best friend for more than ten minutes we get to now. Watch anime and play video games. Talk about whatever comes to mind. Play some more music while she draws. Maybe go for a walk or something. Go to a Japanese restaurant for dinner. Then to Books a Million to hang out in the manga section and talk some more. Then just go to sleep on the couch together.

menchia
03-06-2007, 10:51 PM
There is no such thing as a perfect day. Because what gets me down the most is how time flys when your having fun. So time would stop and I got to do whatever I wanted: thats a good day, but with time stopping there would be no days as time would meld. There could be no perfect day.

Celes Victoria
03-07-2007, 02:50 AM
A perfect day?

Perferably a day stuck in the library reading like heck, or sitting in front of the computer chatting and stuff, and no teachers, schools, noise, and anything, wounded up with some cold drinks and some of my favourite food.

But to be more realistic, i'd be content with no homework, complains, trouble and a lot of free time to do my own stuff in my own time.

danie-chan
03-07-2007, 03:03 AM
A perfect day huh??

for me it would be no teachers, no classes, just me, my friends and tons amd tons of food that we could munch on!!! that's a perfect day for me..

kyubichan
03-07-2007, 05:11 AM
I'd win a billion U.S. dollars. Tax free.

FierceFeli.
03-07-2007, 09:21 AM
every day is a perfect day, it's just up to you what you do with it

Never forget to live my friend, those days we call past will never come again

Under a starless sky
03-21-2007, 03:44 PM
A perfect day would be around 80-90 degrees, with the big fluffy white clouds, you know the ones that look like cotton balls? I would be with my love at the beach sitting in the sand watching the waves roll and listening to them. We would be the only ones on the beach and it would be peaceful, quiet like. we would just sit and be with each other.:)

CrimsonMoon
03-21-2007, 11:18 PM
When I get everything just the way I wanted, it's the perfect day! :laugh:

spleeee!
03-21-2007, 11:47 PM
standing on a hill with a great view of the ocean with overcast skies, fairly windy, no responsibilities,and no one to bother me for the day.