PDA

View Full Version : Megadeth.

Fragile.Dreams
01-28-2007, 06:35 AM
No thread about these guys yet?
*gasp*

Well Megadeth are awesome.
They have great songs and all that rad stuff.

They are one of the original Thrash Metal bands dating back to 1983.

At the moment the members are:
Dave Mustaine
Glen Drover
Shawn Drover
James LoMenzo
But there have been numerous other members in the past.

So what does everyone else think?

I love the songs:
Symphony Of Destruction.
Crush 'Em.
Trust.
Almost Honest.

Etc etc.

tobeza
01-29-2007, 03:44 PM
I agree with u tht Megadeth is awesome band.
For me there are too many good songs to list but my favorite three are:
Angry Again
Peace Sells
Hangar 18

Narzul
03-26-2007, 03:23 PM
one of the best bands ever i have all there albums but one in original discs and all of the albums from downloading now im waiting for there new album "United Abominations" which will be out on the 15th of may and the favorit songs are:

The Scorpion
The Doctor is Calling
Breadline
Hangar 18
Symphony of Destruction
Insomnia
Blood of A Hero
and alot of other stuff which names i cant remember right now couse i love almost all of there stuff

Ryth
03-26-2007, 03:58 PM
Not bad. I have their first five albums and their latest The System Has Failed, they're a decent thrash band but nothing spectacular. I liked what the lyrics were based around and all, but sometimes the actual writing fell short. Mustaine doesn't have the most attractive voice either. =/ Not bad, but not great.

Masali
03-26-2007, 09:52 PM
I hate Dave Mustaine. HATE! He's so obnoxious and arrogant. He's not that great of a shredder either. He's so Meh. The band is very boring to listen to, so in short I can't stand them.

Toastie
03-27-2007, 11:08 AM
Well I do like Megadeath and have most of their Albums; Youthanasia is their best; but compared to my other 'Old Skool' collections don't really stand a chance. (Like Maiden, Metallica and The Who)

I like their longer than average intro's, but actual rifts are limted to small sections and normally repeat themselfs to much. Still a good band on the whole though. Personnal favourites are...

Tout Le Monde
Youthanasia
Into The Lungs Of Hell
Peace Sells
Reckoning Day

Rock On!

Charmmy
03-29-2007, 02:20 PM
Ah, Megadeth. My friend, who I used to like, introduced them to me. He told me to check out the song "Trust" and I did. It was sexy, lol. I love the Spanish version a lot more than the English version.

A few of my favorite Megadeth songs are:

Trust [English and Spanish]
Almost Honest
Evil That's Within
Shewolf
Dread and the Fugitive Mind<3x.Charmmy

threekings
04-20-2007, 11:40 AM
Megadeth rocks out loud...WHOOOOOHOOO

Gaarademon
05-29-2007, 12:40 PM
exellent band my favorite songs are symphony of destruction and hangar 18