Jared Hartmann
Pat Seals
James Culpepper

My favorite songs:

Cassie
Breathe today
... Basicly all of them.

THey have been playing scence 2000.

There music should be pretty easy to find online I don't know about stores.

Ωmega
01-25-2007, 03:05 PM
I acutally really like FlyLeaf, but I feel that they arent as recgonized as they should be. Some of my favorite songs from them would have to be Im so Sick, Supernatural, and Perfect.

DuckyInMyTrucky
01-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Heard a couple of there songs, Sick, and Fully alive(Correct me if Im wrong). They sound great out of the two songs I have heard.

Slumber
01-25-2007, 04:43 PM
I'll say this much; that girl can scream.

dieing25
01-25-2007, 05:08 PM
yes she can. She sound alsome.

gothic tears
01-25-2007, 05:14 PM
They remind me alot of Evanescence.
I have some person problems with Evanescence too, which makes me dislike Flyleaf a little.

But I think Flyleaf is a good band and the chick got some nice vocals -jelous- (I wish I had them, haha)

Ryth
01-26-2007, 12:23 PM
I've only heard I'm So Sick, it wasn't exactly terrible. I didn't see anything truly special in them though. It didn't interest me enough to go out and listen to more. So I shrugged and listened to something else.

dieing25
01-30-2007, 05:43 PM
I like evanesence and they do sound alike but flyleaf has the better vockals

Jose
01-30-2007, 06:31 PM
I like Fully Alive and I'm so Sick

MissBunBun
01-30-2007, 07:00 PM
well one she has a extremly high voice >_< thats a killer but i have to say the band is pretty good from what i've heard from them. By the way how old is the lead singer?

Music Fiend
01-30-2007, 08:21 PM
I've only heard two of their songs ("Fully Alive" and "I'm So Sick"), but based on those two singles, I think they sound pretty good. I actually like the lead singer's voice - it sends shivers up my spine when she screams and...heck, just sings in general. I don't know how old she is, though (I would look it up on google, but I'm too lazy). I saw them perform on Jimmy Kimmel Live one time, and they were pretty intense.

Jagan Eye
01-30-2007, 10:00 PM
I think that they are a pretty good band. I've heard a lot of their songs and they pretty much sound the same, but the lyrics are nice and she has a good voice. The band is a Christain Rock band except I can't figure out why.

FarEastStyle
01-30-2007, 10:24 PM
The band is a Christain Rock band except I can't figure out why.
Here's why. Read about her life. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lacey_Mosley)

I got their album recently, they're pretty good I like Fully Alive and I'm so Sick also. When I first heard Lacey Mosley voice it reminded me of Avril Levine, but better.

Abstract Me
01-31-2007, 06:13 PM
I've only heard I'm So Sick. Made me cringe, and not in a good way. Sorry guys. I don't really like them, and I never really saw anything special about them. She does have a decent voice, but for some reason, it annoyed me more than impressed me.

When I first heard Lacey Mosley voice it reminded me of Avril Levine

Wouldn't that be an insult?

Okita-Kun
02-01-2007, 01:24 PM
They're a decent band. Not great, not bad. I can see a major difference between Flyleaf and Evanescence and I think Amy has a better voice (atleast as far as technical skill goes). They're good, but not enough for me to buy their album.

I like There For You and Fully Alive.

Melody Melancholy
02-01-2007, 02:31 PM
I love Flyleaf, and the first time I ever heard of them was on MTV. They were just playing different songs and I heard Flyleaf. I can't remember what song it was, I think it was (maybe) Red Sam. All of their songs I love. Plus, she's the only really good rock singer that's a girl that can growl, and it sounds cool.

Negi
02-01-2007, 02:32 PM
They are my favorite band. My favorite song of theirs is Cassie.

dieing25
02-08-2007, 05:12 PM
For the people how look at this site and doesn't know who Flyleaf is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xc1x0iaJ-34

Here is Cassie my favorite.

Abstract Me
02-08-2007, 09:53 PM
Plus, she's the only really good rock singer that's a girl that can growl, and it sounds cool.

No, she isn't. Ever heard of Kitty? And I'm pretty sure there's countless other bands with female vocalists who can "growl". They just don't play them on MTV.

dieing25
02-28-2007, 05:11 PM
Doent matter, all I care is that this band rocks.

Panique
03-15-2007, 09:50 PM
Good band, good sound, good songs.

When I first heard 'I'm so Sick' Mosley's voice reminded me of a mixture between Amy Lee's and Avril Lavigne's. I do like her voice a lot, although she doesn't quite compare to Amy Lee. =)

Overall, they're a pretty decent band, although not my favorite. ^^

RockStar
04-09-2007, 06:30 PM
Flyleaf is the greatest band ever and inspires me daily! most everything i write has a flyleaf feel to it and now i'm trying to teach myself how to do screamo like her! (anyone kno how and could give suggestions by the way)

anyway i love the whole cd and i even made my own music video to "I'm So Sick"! it's so cool!

I love this band so much!

RockStar
04-09-2007, 06:31 PM
I've only heard I'm So Sick, it wasn't exactly terrible. I didn't see anything truly special in them though. It didn't interest me enough to go out and listen to more. So I shrugged and listened to something else.

aww... and i thought you were so cool. lol. :)

Ryth
04-09-2007, 07:21 PM
aww... and i thought you were so cool. lol. :)

And you thought correctly. ;)

Masali
04-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Christian Rock

That's where you lost me.

RockStar
04-18-2007, 11:05 PM
And you thought correctly. ;)

i am never wrong! ;)

.Lovebeat
04-20-2007, 04:49 PM
I love Flyleaf. Lacey kicks a** more than most of the male-singers in bands with the same music category, just gotta love her voice.
My favourite songs are: Fully Alive, All around me, and There for you.
Don't think they're big in Europe though... =/

The_Aluminum_Cow_Theory
05-06-2007, 10:00 AM
I've only heard one song by them. Forgot what the name of the song was, and I don't really remember any of the lyrics, but I remembered I liked it.