PDA

View Full Version : If Ed and Ichigo got in a fight who do you think would win?

Yasuke Shodaime
01-24-2007, 05:04 PM
I think Ichigo would win because he has a lot of strength but Ed has alchemy that can do anything so I would not bet on this fight but I think Ichigo would have a chance.

ObsidianJoy
01-25-2007, 09:04 AM
Thats a tough one. I could see Ichigo winning because he's alot physically stronger than Ed. But on the other hand, Ed's power is much more flexible and he can use his enviroment for attacking and defense. Well, I think Ed would win since, though he's physically weaker, he's smarter and pays better attention to the enviroment than Ichigo does. And even when he's pissed he doesnt really rush in without too much of a plan.

Youko Kurama
01-25-2007, 09:21 AM
Thats a tough one. I could see Ichigo winning because he's alot physically stronger than Ed. But on the other hand, Ed's power is much more flexible and he can use his enviroment for attacking and defense. Well, I think Ed would win since, though he's physically weaker, he's smarter and pays better attention to the enviroment than Ichigo does. And even when he's pissed he doesnt really rush in without too much of a plan.

I very much agree with OsidianJoy on this one.

Famahama
03-08-2007, 01:33 PM
*Agrees with the people above*

bttr
03-08-2007, 01:38 PM
I say ichi nah. ED ED ED^_^

Slumber
03-08-2007, 02:45 PM
If Ichigo is in shimigami form, he will win, because Ed wouldn't even be able to tell where he was (unless Ed can see ghosts). Although, if Ichigo were fighting in his human form, Ed would most likely pwn him.

Cri_Moon
04-01-2007, 02:30 AM
ObsedianJoy pretty much summed it up. O.o;; ^^ Yup, I definantly vote for Ed.

Carus Mortuus
04-01-2007, 03:13 AM
I agree with ObsidianJoy! I also agree with Slumber. But if ya think about it, Ichigo wouldn't want to fight Ed when Ed couldn't see him because Ichigo believes in a fair fight. At least thats what I think. So yeah, Ed has my vote.

EonKid
04-02-2007, 06:12 AM
I'd have to say ichigo would win in a fight againts Ed just on the fact that ED would not be able to see him.But on the other hand,Ed is a pretty smart fighter.It's to hard to tell who would win....:banghead: ....:banghead: ..:wacko:

Hamashimura
04-02-2007, 06:33 AM
I agree with ObsidianJoy...

ProjectVirtue
05-01-2007, 05:42 PM
hmmm. if ichigo was in shinigami form...then..bankai + shunpo = dead elric?
i'd figure ichigo could get his sword at throat point before ed even claps his hands

unspun
05-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Ichigo -no contest. His bankai is/would be too fast for Ed to see, thus Alchemy would be useless.

Light Wolf
05-01-2007, 07:16 PM
I think joy is right but it would be a great battle but now heres a hard one. Ichigo and Roy mustang

chappie1989
05-08-2007, 02:33 AM
Ichigo would win cause he can use shunpo and his bankai which makes him able to move faster than ed can react. Even if Ed can actually see him the alchemy probaply would not be able to keep up with Ichigo's speed(My thoughts anyway.)

StrifeCloud
05-08-2007, 09:15 AM
Ichigo by landslide..........speed+power vs Intellect and alchemy..hmmm
Ichigo's Bankai was able to defeat Byukaya's Bankai, and when and if ichigo is about to die his inner hollow would take over and ichigo would go beserk......thats if Ed could keep up with ichigo's movements to begin with.

winner = Ichigo (sorry just my opinion)

kwnbintang
06-03-2007, 08:29 AM
ichigo obviously..he is fast and powerful..hee hee hee

Nova-kun
06-05-2007, 12:12 AM
in bankai mode, NO ONE in FMA would be able to catch up to Ichigo's speed and power. so its obvious, Ichigo would kill ED.

Shinigami Ichigo
06-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Ichigo. Quite simply, giant waves of energy>alchemy. Nothing in FMA matches the pure destructive powers that anyone in Bleach can muster.