PDA

View Full Version : Who do you think would win Ichigo or Rukia with full strength?

Yasuke Shodaime
01-22-2007, 05:02 PM
Ichigo no doubt he's really strong.

pfftlecakes
01-22-2007, 06:49 PM
I haven't really seen Rukia fight too much, yet. It's hard to say who would win because of, not only this, but the fact that their strengths are so different.

Ichigo has a very strong bankai and uses a lot of force in his attacks. Rukia, ont he other hand, more often uses demon magic when she battles (so far that I've seen), so it'd just be really hard to say at this point.

KidHeart
01-22-2007, 08:17 PM
Ichigo. You can tell in the first episode. Its so obvious who will win. Rukia was also surprised so many times. Ichigo can beat Byakuya Kuchiki in battle! Rukia looks up to her brother and would never dream of fighting him. There is no contest here. Unless it is not a fair fight, then Rukia might have a chance.

Fragile.Dreams
01-22-2007, 08:40 PM
Ichigo, definately.
From the start Rukia seemed frail and easily suprised.
Ichigo is extremely strong both in body and mind.
Both are extremely important.
Ichigo has taken Byakuya on in battle...and won.
He's taken on Kenpachi as well.
Not to mention many other people/things.
He would definately win.

That's Impossible
01-22-2007, 08:42 PM
ICHIGO ICHIGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE"S TOTALLY THE STRONGEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DahKross
01-23-2007, 12:58 AM
Ichigo he's way better than anyone

CrimsonLumiere
02-03-2007, 02:38 AM
Ichigo because his so strong

Gjallarhorn
02-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Ichigo. He has the ability to defeat Captain level shinigami, and he is even strong enough to beat the ever-loving hell out of Grimmjaw in his Vaizard form. Rukia is only a seated officer. There is a huge gap of power there.

Mugetsu
02-16-2007, 04:48 PM
I can see how you might wonder because....actually, no the answers prtty obvious. Ichigo wins. With or without his hollow transformation.

sodatoonami
02-18-2007, 02:57 PM
I'm not sure who would win, because Ichigo doesn't know much about being a soul reeper so Rukia has to teach him how and when Ichigo doesn't have power he's still strong.

Korobi
03-01-2007, 07:31 PM
This was really a pointless question. I say Ichigo and everyone else does and will too. I mean I still like Rukia and all but there is just no way she would win when it comes down to strength.

KazuYuki
03-14-2007, 03:14 PM
ichigo would win. NO CONTEST

emrys
03-14-2007, 04:57 PM
1# rukia is higher level than seated officer she is actually strong enough to be a ranked offiser... but her lovley brother pulled some strings an boom no offiser rukia... and rukia is smart and ichigo is a dumbass... (its true) and he hesetates... and if he gets one of his holow spasms he finito

BUT THINK ABOUT THIS... ZARAKI'S BLADE FINDS ITS NAME MWHAHAHAHAH

Mugetsu
03-14-2007, 05:16 PM
1# rukia is higher level than seated officer she is actually strong enough to be a ranked offiser... but her lovley brother pulled some strings an boom no offiser rukia... and rukia is smart and ichigo is a dumbass... (its true) and he hesetates... and if he gets one of his holow spasms he finito

BUT THINK ABOUT THIS... ZARAKI'S BLADE FINDS ITS NAME MWHAHAHAHAH

Possible spoilers!!!!!! Look away NOW!!!!!!

Ikaku is strong enough to be a captain. Ichigo beat him.
Renji is string enough to be a captain. Ichigo beat him.
Zaraki is killed a captain to become a captain. Ichigo beat him.
Do you think that there is a chance in hell that Rukia can beat Byakuya? Ichigo beat him too.

Ichigo may not be as experienced as Rukia but he is somewhat of a fighting genius. He is immature at times but how old is he again?

And as far as him hesitating, that is usually if he is unsure of himself or worried about someone else getting hurt. The question is who would win if both go all out. When Ichigo goes all out...there is no hesitation.

Which brings me to the last point, his "hollow spasms. He has that under control now. He becomes even more powerful and faster in that state than he is when he uses bankai. It would take just "a moment" for him to destroy Rukia if he ever took it to that level.

Besides, Ichigo is the only one we've seen so far able to hang with/pwn Grimjow. And if you saw what happened to Rukia when she ran into him you would not think that she had even a chance to win.

Slumber
03-15-2007, 09:47 PM
It's pretty much a fact that Ichigo would win.

Madel5566
03-18-2007, 06:05 AM
I'll say Ichigo for now. He's stronger in terms of swords and achieving bankai in hollow form while Rukia's quite strong using Kidou. Her ice zanpakutou isn't bad but she hadn't achieved Bankai yet, so most probably Ichigo.

Elle
03-18-2007, 07:03 AM
i say ichigo . he is way stronger than rukia . i mean i havent seen rukia fight . but better see it first than judging . but on their condition now, i think ichigo would win .

SirIntegral
04-28-2007, 12:53 AM
Rukia. That's what I say. Reason: Never underestimate a girl. NEVER. We can be very unforgiving. ;) Believe me, Rukia would win. She's smaller. Maybe not quicker, but physics shows that someone smaller will have a faster acceleration.

(only a true geek brings physics into anime)

DarkMoonPrince
04-28-2007, 01:17 AM
I would somehow obviously choose ichigo

Shinigami Ichigo
06-05-2007, 10:39 AM
This one isn't even hard. Ichigo by a mile. One single reason above all others: Ichigo has bankai, Rukia doesn't. And if I remember this right, shikai= 3x power, and bankai= 10x power. 10 IS bigger than 3, isn't it? Ichigo before Rukia even knows what hit her.