Fear of the Dark
Run to the Hills
Aces High
Somewhere in Time
The Number of the Beast
And others.

Slumber
01-22-2007, 03:55 PM
I started liking them over the late summer of last year. Good band and, from what I've seen on youtube, great preformers.

kakashi the copy ninja
01-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Yes they still tour today.

Long live Edward McHead!!!

Hamashimura
01-26-2007, 07:25 AM
Yeah,Iron Maiden rules!
I like Fear of the Dark,Trooper,Hallowed be thy name,Afraid to Shoot stranger - these I like the best...
But I like other songs too...
Simply-they are great old band...

kakashi the copy ninja
02-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Some of their new songs are good too like Reincarnation of benjman bregg and a matter of life and death

Okita-Kun
02-11-2007, 08:16 AM
I love Iron Maiden. They're one of my favorite bands of all time.

Number of the Beast
The Trooper
Run To The Hills
Flight of the Icarus
The Evil That Men Do
Hallowed By Thy Name
Can I Play With Madness
and many others...

Toastie
03-27-2007, 11:21 AM
Up The Irons! Maiden! Maiden! Maiden!

I've been a Maiden fan sice I was about 6-7 years old and I still haven't gotten tired of them. I love almost all of their songs as they seem to grow on you after a time. I still believe Iron Maiden is one of their best albums, but quite a few people don't believe Maiden really took off until Bruce joined them for 'Number of the Beast' and onwards.

What I love is that their one of the few 'Older Bands'; along with Metallica; that are still going and put these 'Newage' bands in their place. Maiden's albums have also been a big thing, but they really shine when you've seen them live! Maiden's Opera-ish song's like 'Rhyme Of The Mariner' (these normally last about 9+ mins) are also an amazing spectacle to behold

To name a few of my Favourites...

Paschendale
Phantom Of The Opera
Sanctuary
2 Minutes To Midnight
Longest Day
Trooper

Ryth
03-27-2007, 07:37 PM
I effing love Iron Maiden. I have thier albums Iron Maiden, The Number Of The Beast, Piece Of Mind, Powerslave, Somewhere In Time, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, Brave New World, and A Matter Of Life And Death. Awesome stuff, I love them, one of the best metal bands to date.

Sagat
03-27-2007, 07:56 PM
Flight of Icarus is AWESOME. One of my favs from Iron Maiden.

Dab
03-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Iron Maiden its great, all their song are awsome :
The Pilgrim
Fear of the Dark
Hallowed by the Name
Dance of the Death
many others..

Masali
03-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Iron Maiden is one of those bands that EVERYONE likes, but I really really can't stand. That being said...Fear of the Dark is an AWESOME song, but not much else after that.

Dark Link 666
03-30-2007, 06:21 PM
i love iron maiden from their awsome vocals to their thundering drums iron maiden is my fav band overall even tho they are what some people like to call "old" they can still beat some of the new up to date bands hands down. bruce dickinson is my idol i look up to him alot i even try to put some of my vocals clashed with his killer vibratos. and the shredding of adrian smith and dave murray are unbeleavable from their awsome harmonics to thier crazy riffs they are what i like to call the best (in my opinion). and steve harris is a great bassist because unlike all the other bands now adays he some times leads over the guitarists like for instance to tame a land and ryhme of the ancient mariner hes crazy. and how could i ever forget the lovable ol' nicko mcbrain that crazy dude is not only insane in personality (not really insane) but on the drums as well like in the beginning of where eagles dare hes awsome. well i practically made a life story but what can i say iron maiden deserves it but what they didnt deserve is that sharron osbourne lol