PDA

View Full Version : Killswitch Engage

kakashi the copy ninja
01-22-2007, 01:34 PM
So has no one heard of these guys they rock. So I started a thread for Killswitch Engage. I enjoy 2 of their songs the most Fixation On The Darkness and End of Heartache. Can anyone tell me the members in the band? And i would like to know what songs of theirs are your favorite.

Helena Valentine
01-23-2007, 07:35 AM
Mmm...I'm a huge Killswitch engage fan.

I love all their songs but my favorites would Be "The End Of Heartache" and the Dio song they remade, "Holy Diver".

I like the overall sound of the band because not all there music is hard metal, but some of them a very hard. It makes a good blend of music types and speed so all their albums are satisfying aswell. <3

kakashi the copy ninja
02-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Those songs are good but every Killswitch song is better Live.

Abstract Me
02-18-2007, 04:30 PM
I love "The End of Heartache". Such a beautiful, wonderful song. Everything's most perfect in that song - music, lyrics, vocals. But beyond that song, I don't think I've heard anything else of theirs.

Celis
02-18-2007, 10:11 PM
I love Howard Jones (vocalist). His voice is just swoonable. And his screams are kinda demonic, I love him. Favourite songs are The Arms of Sorrow, My Last Serenade, My Curse. ^_^

MomijiTMO
03-31-2007, 06:36 PM
I used to love this band but now I am not a huge fan. "Vide Infra" is a my favourite song by them. You guys should try :
- In This Moment (female vocalist)
- All That Remains
- If Hope Dies

Tsuna Kadiri
04-02-2007, 07:06 PM
I don't know too much about them; I poked around their website a few times about a year ago, but I didn't look much more into them after that. Out of what I've heard though, they're pretty good.

My favorite song of theirs is Life to Lifeless.

lavayn
04-03-2007, 11:07 PM
i just got into killswitch engage it is an excelent band, i love hard metal

MomijiTMO
04-05-2007, 08:25 AM
i just got into killswitch engage it is an excelent band, i love hard metal

Hard Metal. . . . . . . . . . Ok I would class it as Metalcore dude :D

Day
04-05-2007, 08:33 AM
Id have to say, that all of their songs are my favorite. I am a HUGE killswitch fan.

Ryth
04-05-2007, 12:01 PM
I've never heard the term "Hard Metal" before. xD I'm assuming he meant Heavy Metal, but yeah KE is definitely a metalcore band. Like most metalcore groups, I'm not really a fan.

Better than Trivium, that's for sure.

MomijiTMO
04-05-2007, 10:23 PM
I've never heard the term "Hard Metal" before. xD I'm assuming he meant Heavy Metal, but yeah KE is definitely a metalcore band. Like most metalcore groups, I'm not really a fan.

Better than Trivium, that's for sure.

That's because there is no such term. It's just some person creating it from Hard Rock and Metal. I like some Metalcore bands (like 1&#37;).