PDA

View Full Version : RPG: Vampire Siesta

Pages : [1] 2

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Kisara was running from a dark,ominous shadow that was chasing her.Her body was weak and covered in her own blood. The hot and sticky air surrounding her made the situation no easier.She was being hunted like game by an unknown creature.The creature crept closer to her,and as it closed in.........

The bus hit the bumpy road causing Kisara to hit her head on the window,awaking her.She had fallen asleep on her trip,having a nightmare that she had seen many times before.Her body was worn out,and she tried to relax,but it was hard.She wondered what was in store for her as she rode on a bus toward a mysterious hotel.She wondered why she had gotten a strange ticket to the stranger hotel,she wondered if the other people on the bus had also been chosen to go to this place.She wondered about many things,but the thing she was sure of,is that this would be a dangerous trip into unknown territory.

((Time to start! and Kyuubi Naruto helped me with this!))

CF Striker
01-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Mark didn't like buses very much. It was nigh impossible to sleep on a bus, and most people on one had no desire to talk; like the white-haired relic from the 50's on his right. About the only thing he could do was watch outside the windowand look at secenry whizzing by. It blured, making everything look like dust being pulled into a vaccum with an ocaisionnal tree. "This place is so baren," he thought.

However, their was some secerny to see elsewhere, and aside from his "work" trip of hunting for ghost-towns, he planned he'd see a good bit of scenery. He looked out the window rather dazily now, wondering when the bus would stop at the hotel he would be staying at.

Seikyu Kiba
01-21-2007, 02:42 PM
Roy was sitting in the back of the bus playing his guitar quietly, he looked as the girl hit her head and chuckled, he didn't say anything but he continued to play a soft tune on his guitar. He brushed his hair back and then closed his eyes, getting lost in the music he was playing. One of his strings broke but he quickly repaired it and then continued playing.

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 02:48 PM
Kisara listened the guy in the back play his guitar. The soft rythem calmed her and she wasn't tense anymore. She continued to look out the window. Looking out at the dusty sand was mostly all you could even see. She sighed Not much longer.... She thought to herself. When the bus hit another bump she jumped slightly I woder who is driving this darn thing!? She thought looking up at the front to see who it was.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 03:46 PM
Sasano closed his eyes as they crossed over another bump.His eyes were closed in thought as he wondered what road lay ahead of him.He thought of what this hotel was,and why he got this mysterious ticket.He was soothed by the boy behind him playing the guitar.He tapped his finger against the seat,and opened his eyes.He looked around at the others on the bus,to see that none of them looked as if they knew anymore about the situation than he did."At least I know that I'm surrounded by a crowd,wont be facing anything alone as long as I'm around these people."Sasano turned back to see the guy on the guitar just finishing fix it,then beginning to play again.It soothed him to see the music continue again,and he scooted over on the seat and opened up the window slightly,and then relaxed as he thought of what was soon to come.

Tetsanosuke
01-21-2007, 04:34 PM
OOC: I'm glad my help has got you this far Sis! ^^

BIC:
Koshiro found himself drawing quietly, messing up his drawings at every bump. But every time he would lose track he'd chuckle to himself and shake out his pale hand. After a few drawings of the inside of the bus were done he put his paper and art supplies down and listened to a soothing tone coming from behind him.

He started to rock himself slowly to the music as he looked out the window, he saw the black streaks going up his temples under his hair then down his cheeks. He nodded as he turned around and looked behind him.

He playfully called out to the passengers "So, I'm guessing we won't need any thrills out here, the bumps are thrill enough eh?" His voice was light and cheerful, kind of weird considering his gothic like appearence.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 04:44 PM
OOC:*choke*Excuse me?Sis?Dang,is there seriously nobody on this board I can truly trust to tell this kind of stuff!It's the 3rd time it's happened!XD.

Sasano chuckled at the comment by the pale boy up a couple of seats."Oh,that's not true."Sasano said as he sat up."We got this guy and his instrument,dont we?"He said with a chuckle."Which brings me to the question....."He quickly to the edge of the seat and looked to the back of the bus.He called out to the boy playing the guitar,"Hey!You take any requests?"He asked,cupping his mouth with his hands to make his voice heard through the bumps,the screwy engine of the bus,and the bump they just went over,causing Sasano to nearly lose his balance on the seat.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 04:51 PM
OOC:Sorry for the double post,it happens,ya know?

Seikyu Kiba
01-21-2007, 04:53 PM
Roy looked up at what one of the passangers had said, he smiled and nodded "I always love requests" He said chuckling and then looking at the Pale kid who was drawing "If you have a song to I can play it as well." He said with a nod and then he stood up and walked over to a few seats. The bus hit another bus and Roy lost his balance and almost fell backwards, he stuck out his guitar behind his back and caught himself "Whoa that was close." he said sitting down a few seats from the two guys. "The names Roy by the way, now then what shall I play for ya?"

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 05:06 PM
"Hmm,ask him.I really dont listen to much guitar music."He laughed as he stood up,and when he did,the bus reached another bump and he fell back onto the seat."Alright,that's it,I'm through with this.I'm not standing up unless this bus is stationary.By the way,the name is Sasano,and ask that guy,he may have requests,I was just makin' jokes,ya know?So,does anybody on this bus have any realy idea of where and why we are going to this place?I'm kinda in the dark over here."He said,crossing his arms.

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 05:16 PM
Kisara smirked to herself at the guy talking "This might just be a long day.." She sighed looking back. "What songs do you know?" She asked her tone light. She knew if she tried to get out of her seat she would probably fall over, so she stayed. "My name's Kisara Kalen..." "I know this is going to be a long and annoying trip so if you would please bare with me..." She smiled and another bump hit, causing her to hit her head again.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 05:22 PM
"We wont have to put up with you much longer if you dont watch your head there.Sit tight,alright?"He said with a chuckle.He then looked at the pale goth boy and Kisara."Either way,it is good to meet the both of you,my name is Sasano Konraku.I'll take it that you all got one of these?"He said as he held out a ticket from his pocket and showed it to the group."I got one of these not to long before all of this with the trip and the bus happened.Anybody else got one?"He asked.

Tetsanosuke
01-21-2007, 05:24 PM
Koshiro smiled as he looks to Sasano "It appears the flyer stated we each won a free trip to the El Diablo Grande Hotel in El Pueblo." He poked his finger at the flyer and ticket before looking to everyone again. "My parents thought it would be a good experience and I coudn't wait to see the landscapes around here."

"I want to paint them... Oh I'm Tensai Koshiro... Just Koshiro will work or Koshi, or Hiro or Ko... whatever you want." He smiled as he nodded to each introduction. He raised and eyebrow, he wondered why they didn't question his eccentric taste in clothing or face paint.

"Well I have a request," he looked to Roy "Midnight Lulluby, do you know that one?" Another bump hit the bus and his body barely shifted, he had a superb balance about him at the moment.

"Well I told my story, why did you all come out here?"

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 05:30 PM
"I don't like to talk about it ..." She mumbled clinching her hand into a fist "I've been here before alot of bad memories have started here..." She sighed looking at them all "But..let's not talk about why..." She held a fake smile. "Yeah can you play Midnight Lulluby it's sounds like a nice song..please?" She asked looking back at Koshrio and then to Roy. "Hey Koshrio why do you where face paint?" She asked as another bump hit, Causing her words to sound strange.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 05:32 PM
Sasano was confused at the song."What the hell is a Midnight Lullaby?"He shook his head and straightened up."Well,mine is that when I told my parents about this,they all really didnt want me to go,saying it'd be dangerous and everything.I told them all that if I did go,I'd be able to prove that I can take care of myself,ya know,watch my own back.But it turns out even with that half-hearted excuse of going,they didnt budge.So,I snuck out the night before it said the bus would be ready.I didnt even get to say goodbye to my family,and they're probably worried to death about me.What sucks is that if something ends up happening to me and I....die....the last thing they remember of me is arguing over this trip.So,I've got to prove myself.I know I'm ready for this experience....I can get through this."He said,his head down and his fist clenched.He slowly looked up at the group."Well,that's mine.Who's next?"He said,looking at Kisara."Who does she thinks she's fooling?She seems to have a special connection with this place...."He thought.

Seikyu Kiba
01-21-2007, 05:34 PM
Roy laughed at what Sasano said to Kisara "Well he has a point Kisara..and nice to meet you all." He said then looking at Koshiro "Well here is the thing, I ironically was on my way to a gig with my band and wouldn't you know it I happend to end up winning a ticket as well...even though I never entered a contest but ah well saves me time and money...the reason why I was aloud to go was because my dad was in a rock band and traveled..he is also a doctor so I have training in medicin." he said then tuning his guitar and then starting to play Midnight Lulluby "Yes I know it but I don't know who it is from."

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 05:38 PM
Kisara closed her eyes again to the soft sound. She would have fallen asleep that was when a horrible jerk was felt that awoke her from her almosr sleeping form. She looked outside the bus had stopped. She looked at the group of people to see if anyone was hurt. She smelt the horried smell of smoke, causeing her to cough hard.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 05:47 PM
Sasano looked the surroundings outside the bus,and noticed that they werent going over bumps since the bus had come to a quick halt.Smoke began to fume through the doors and windows putting a slight fog in the bus.Sasano grabbed his stuff and stood up."Hey,looks like we stopped.Let's get going,right?I'm ready for this,and I've been waiting for a while for this time."He heard Kisara cough after he was done speaking."Hey,you alright?It's probably not good for us to stay on this bus much longer.Not long till there's enough smoke in here to suffocate us,so....."He walked to the door of the bus and began to step off.

CF Striker
01-21-2007, 05:53 PM
Mark got invovled, who knew these guys were talkers. "Koshiro! You're here for inspiration too? Whaddya know. I'm writing a book call me Mar.."

Jolt! The bus stopped. "Mark. Sheesh you guys aren't kidding, think I broke something!" He of coarse hadn't, but that was Mark, making a situation out of everything. He yelled back, "Hey, you're guitar OK back there?"

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 05:55 PM
Kisara nodded grabning everything the smoke was getting to her. "I have to make it!" She begain to run out of the smoke witch was growing stronger and stronger by the second. She saw that the doors of the bus were going to close and they did close as soon as Sasano got off. She started to bang on the glass. "Open up!" She yelled. She moved over to the bus door opener she pulled it stuck.

Seikyu Kiba
01-21-2007, 05:58 PM
Roy got up and grabbed his stuff and then yelled looked at Mark "yeah my guitar is fine, it doesn't seem to break when I slam it against something." He said chuckling then looking at Kisara pounding on the glass, he walked over to the door and looked at it "stand back" He said as he swung his guitar against the door and the door fell off the hinges "see what I mean." He said coughing from the smoke "it's not wise to stay on lets go." he said leaping off and waiting for the others.

OOC: last post I want people who haven't posted to be able to catch up.

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 06:00 PM
OOC: I know I hope they will this is important.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 06:01 PM
"It's dangerous in there!Get out....."He tried to open the door,but it was now use.It was jammed."What the...."He pulled harder,but it seemed to budge less with every pull he attempted.He thought for a minute how to open the door and get them out of there,and it came to him.He saw the guitar boy open the door and he threw it as it came off it's hinges."Well,turns out I didnt have to use my sword,did I?Good job,you had your guitar out already so it took less time than me having to get my sword from my luggage,but we're not done yet!"He said to Roy."We gotta help them get out of here!"He ran in the bus to help everyone get out.
OOC:By the way,Rain,you can PM me back now.And yeah,I want everyone to be in this RPG,so I guess we should stop right here.

Tetsanosuke
01-21-2007, 06:04 PM
OOC: Midnight, I suggest a 4 post per day limit. We dont need to lose people from lengthy catch ups, thus this will be my last post for the night.
Koshiro was about to respond to Kisara's question when the bus slammed to a stop. He raised a panted eyebrow as he stood up and helped people from the bus. He then approached the driver and his eyes widened then narrowed at the sight.

"Guys.. I think the Driver is out cold.. he's literally cold as stone." he felt his forehead then the bus driver's "Dang he's cold." he commented while drawing a breath of smoke. He noticed the efforts of Roy had opened the door.

He had taken hold of his luggage after attending to the driver, having several adult passangers carry the middle aged man from the bus. He pulled out a map and looked about the area. "I think El Pueblo is only a short walk that way." He said pointing forwards.

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 06:07 PM
OOC Thanks

Kisara coughed on her way out "Yeah..I am fine..just a lil smokey in there.." She laughed. Looking over at Sasano. "You okay?" She asked a hint of worry hitting her voice. She looked over everyone who excaped "Everyone alright?"

CF Striker
01-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Mark had been way too dazed to realize what was going on. When he realized what was happening he leaped, grabbed his things, and curled the best he could to jump out a window. People were coming out, still talking. Ever attentive to detail, Mark looked at the bus. The smoke seemed to be seeping out of every crak, filling from the inside out. A small flash of light appeared under the bus and a grave horror decended on Mark: the bus was going to exsplode.

He ran to everyone he knew yelling, "Stop, get away from here it's not safe yet! Listen up people it's gonna blow!" Mark turned around and pointed, "Look!" There serveral sparks no down under the bus appearing in quick succesion. They had to move. Mark saw a boulder in the wasteland and may a bee-line for it. "Take cover, MOVE!"

Red&Stiletto
01-21-2007, 07:35 PM
OOC: Sorry if I'm a little late!

BIC: Carol was about to come out from where she was hiding under her seat to tell her story when the bus slamed to a stop and started to smoke. Though it was hard to see, she groped around for her plaid suitcase, her side bag, and her guitar case. When she had gathered all her things, she sqweezed her way out from under the seat and through her stuff to the front of the bus and, with a couple of cartwheels, joined it. She kicked off the bus and into a pile outside. When she got outside, she picked her stuff up again and looked at the people around her. "Well, hello there. Not exactly the best way to introduce myself, eh?" she said. Then she got serious. "Is everyone off the bus or are there more on there?" she asked, a grim expression her face.

Seikyu Kiba
01-22-2007, 09:53 AM
Roy looked at the girl and smiled "It's nice to meet you, the name is Roy." He said then turning a bit seriouse "Well from what I know there are infact more people on the bus." He said nodding "Of course we should wait here, the smoke shouldn't get to them very quickly." He said now looking at her guitar case "So you play guitar?"

Tetsanosuke
01-22-2007, 10:03 AM
Nobody heard his comment, they were all too busy checking o their things and such. But this didn't bother him. Then he heard Mark shouting about the explosion ahead and he rushed onto the bus to pull whoever else out. One he did so he hauled buttocks out of there and grabbed Kisara and Roy, almost closelining them.

"Everybody head this way! The bus is going to blow!" He ran with them in his arms, dragging him by the shoulders while the other various people ran. He looked back at the bus once they reached a fair distance and watched as it exploded, bursting into flames. He looked around at everybody then to Mark. "Thanks...we might of been caught in that."

Seikyu Kiba
01-22-2007, 11:13 AM
"HEY!" He yelled when he was grabbed by Koshiro "You know I was talking to the lady.." He then heard what Mark had yelled "Oh the bus is going to blow!" He said as he wiggled out of Koshiro and then ran over to Carol, picking up her and throwing her guitar and her stuff. "If anyone needs medical attention I am trained in Medicines and other Medical stuff." He said as he ran next to Koshiro.

Midnight_Rain
01-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Kisara felt hands wrap around her "Hey! Wha..." She looked as the bus was about to explode. God I hope everyone made it.... As Koshrio sat him down she watched the bus burst into flames as the light of fire seemed to be also burning in her eyes. "Is everyone alright?" She asked her voice strong. She looked around. Oh god it's already starting.... she thought to herself. As she watched the bus burn the flames consuming more and more as it seemed to put her in a trance.

CF Striker
01-22-2007, 04:15 PM
Mark panted and gave a half-hearted smile, "No problem...*huff* names' Mark."

He looked around. Seemingly everyone had made it, although most now could be accurately compared to a stalked jackrabbit. Mark felt this way too, and decided to try and ingnore the terror in his soul by continuig to talk to this gothic-looking guy. Meanwhile, the husk of what had been a bus sat in a smoking smoldering pile. "I'm sorry, I kind went into a daze before the bus exploded, I didn't catch your name." He extended his hand.

Red&Stiletto
01-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Carol was about to anwser Roy's inqueiries when he was yanked away. When he came back, he grabed her stuff and ran. "Hey what the-" she began to yell when she heard the bus was going to blow. The minute she understood what was going on, she hauled herself away from the bus to where every one else was and she was (unlike the others) not tired. After she looked over everyone to make sure that they were ok, she turned her attention back to Roy. "Hello. My names Carol. Yes, I do in fact play guitar but I play accoustic. And I play mostly the odds and ins cause my pen pal sends me mixed cd's of her favorite songs along with the sheet music. I can also play a little piano but I dont really like to much. Thats more my sister's gig." she told him without once taking a breath. Then she extended her hand. "Nice to meet you Roy."

Midnight_Rain
01-22-2007, 04:55 PM
Kisara sighed and looked at the desert moon it was so pretty at this time of night. "Well everyone we should be heading the town isn't far trust me..." She yelled. Taking one more glance at the moon looks like we are in for a long walk...at least I have the same moon watching me... She then started to walk, grabing her stuff in the process.

Tetsanosuke
01-22-2007, 05:06 PM
Koshiro nodded to Mark as he took his hand and shook it, he then looked about before saying "Tensai Koshiro... call me Koshi, Hiro, Ko... whatever you want." He looks to see and hear Carol, he bowed to her slightly then ran over to Kisara who seemed to be lost in the rising moon while walking.

"Like I said... El Pueblo should be do north from here. Wow.. you're going in the right direction.. ok." He ran back to grab his things and caught up with Kisara, calling back to the other travelers.

Of the others there was a few adults, some were helping the bus driver along on their way bracing him under his shoulders. They all looked to the young ones who seemed to be taking charge and followed them towards the town.

Midnight_Rain
01-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Kisara smiled "Yeah I know this place pretty well.." She said with a small smile forming on her lips "It's shouldn't be long before we get there..." she sighed looking down at the sand that looked as if they each had their own casting shadow. She then laughed "Watch out for snakes..."

Seikyu Kiba
01-22-2007, 07:30 PM
Roy nodded at Carol "Lets play together once we get settled into town." He said turning and heading towards Kisara, Koshiro, and Mark. "Alright so lets head to town..." He said throwing his guitar over his shoulder and a black suit case in hand. "It's nice to meet you all by the way, even though I already said that." He said smirking. "So onward!" He said pointing towards town.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-23-2007, 03:46 PM
OOC:Listen,I'm not gonna be able to get on much,so can someone please PM every while about the RPG happenings?I'd appreciate it.

Out of the rubble of the bus,Sasano came slowly walking toward the group.His body seemed heavely damaged and his clothes were dirty from the explosion."Wow....I know you all for a while,and 5 minutes later,your forget I ever existed and leave me in the fire to die....."He said weakly.He reached the group and fell to his knees."I survived the explosion.....lucky me...right?"He said in a hoarse voice.He managed to reach his feet again,and limped the rest of the way to Roy."He you......your like a doctor,right?You mind.......fixing me....up?"He then fell backwards onto the solid ground.His breath was small and short,but his eyes were open.He looked at his surroundings as he tried to endure the pain he was in.
OOC:BTW,thanks for leaving my character to die in the explosion!XD.

Midnight_Rain
01-23-2007, 07:08 PM
OOC: SORRY SORRY SORRY!!!!!

Kisara looked back She ran towards Sasano. Putting one arm around his shoulder to support his walk "You alright?" She asked her voice had a slight sense of worry, "I am sorry" She said with a small frown "Some help me here?" She said looking up at everyone walking.

Tetsanosuke
01-23-2007, 07:16 PM
OOC:Eh, I'd think you're just tell what you did when it happened, not let it scuff by. Oh well.

BIC:

Koshiro had went ahead to the town's main square, it was a small and quaint town that seemed abandoned, surely people would come out to see the cause of the explosion? Why wouldn't they?

He pondered about as he looked at all the mud buildings and the fountain in the center. "Well.. at least they tried to decorate. Heh." He chuckled softly.

Seikyu Kiba
01-23-2007, 07:17 PM
Roy walked over to where Kisara was with Sasano and got out his med kit. "Yes, I am a doctor, now at least say please." he said chuckling as he took Sansano away from Kisara and laid him back on the ground. "Alright." He said checking his leg and finding a burn "hmm you have a second degree burn on your left leg." He said taking out some neosporin and rubbing it on his leg and then covering it in bandage. Then he checked his arms "And a deep cut on your arm..now I don't know how to stitch so." He said placing Neosporin over the wound and then putting it in a sling "You can't move this arm for at least 2 days." He said now looking at his face and then just bandaging his forhead "and a few minor cuts and burns on your forhead..now then everything seems fine." He said standing up and shutting his medical case.

OOC: Your welcome Kyuubi XD Sorry!

Midnight_Rain
01-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Kisara watched with some what of a little interest in her and wonderd what he would say and or do...she then sighed noticing people was already leaving. "Wow if your okay let's continue to move...Everyone else it looks like might have left." She said looking to them both.

CF Striker
01-23-2007, 08:01 PM
OCC: Eep! These new Rps are hard to keep up with! Ok, doin' my best here.

They had.
After his talk with Hiro (he decided that was easy to say) Mark sorted dazed and walked with the others who were moving ahead. He took in everything was wasn't inclined to say much since a bus had just exsploded.

He walked with Hiro to the center of town. Apparently he was to become freinds with this guy sence his own bodily pulse hadn't sent him gravitating around anyone else yet. He looked at the town and found a sign. "EL Pueblo..."

"Hiro, this can't be right." Gravely he pulled a flyer from his luggage case. It was entitled "El Pueblo, the city time forgot." This had been, suppoesedly, one of the twons he was going to use for his book to get an eriee backstory. It was eriee alright; eriee and quiet and spooky. There had to be at least some people here. He looked around, "You think we should yell or wave our hands or...I dunno, something to get attention?"

Tetsanosuke
01-23-2007, 08:10 PM
Koshiro sighed as Marks ideas were brought up, he looked about the area again before feeling a slight chill down his spine. He felt his body start to shiver even more as he sensed something, he could feel a deep lust about the area as well as some breath of death.

He turned to mark opening his suitcase, he pulled out his katana, a fully forged blade with black and white hilt wrapping in a black sheath. The tsuba was metal as well, carved with characters that read "The Soul, The heart, Honor thyn." In Japanese.

He slipped the scabbard-ed blade into his belt, somewhat loose as it's black leather creaked to the tightening.

"Mark.. beware... " He whispered to him as he eyed the place once again. "Don't worry about this.." He pointed to the katana. "I know how to use it right... just keep calm." His face paint was somewhat running at this point, he had started to sweat.

"When will the others get here?" He mumbled to himself.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-23-2007, 08:13 PM
"My body......I feel better,on the outside.My body,physically,wasnt damaged as bad as I thought.It's that smoke.I inhaled a load of that stuff,and that's what's making my body feel weak."Sasano slowly got to his feet and stretched his broken arm."But,I can handle that when we get to the city,hate to hold everyone up this late.Let's...get going."He began to walk ahead a slower pace than usual.He then turned to Kisara and Roy."By the way,thanks,both of you.You stayed back and helped me,while the other moved on ahead,and I'll be fine.MAybe I can see a doctor in the town,but right now,our main priority is getting there,right?Not one person is important enough for everyone to stop for,so I guess I cant blame them for moving on ahead,not saying I liked it,just cant blame them.Besides,this is really my fault,running in there to save the others....although,I feel I did the right thing."He said with a smile.He then began to walk with a slight limp in his step toward the town,then turned back to beckon the others to come.

Midnight_Rain
01-23-2007, 08:18 PM
OOC: You guys I can't post untell Kyuubi Naruto gets on^^

CF Striker
01-23-2007, 08:21 PM
OOC: lol, ^edit time. Happens to us all.

What? Mark was lost, I mean sure the place was creepy but...a sword? He turned around, a lot of people were helping out a guy who looked like, well hell. Mark winced, he's left someone on the bus. What could he do now? If things came to a fight, he'd be utterly lost, he had no real fighting powress of his own. He cleched his fist and let fearfully cold sweat hit the ground.

Not knowing what else to do and really freaked out, Mark muttered, "The others may be a little while....maybe we should turn back."

Midnight_Rain
01-23-2007, 08:25 PM
ooc: Okay Nvm....

Kisara smiled "I just couldn't leave you behind not like me..." She looked away "Yeah we are almost there don't worry at least the bus desided to blow up close to the town. God knows if it hadn't we could have been stranded out here for days..." She sighed and started to walk only this time she walked by Sasano to make sure just in case if he got hurt she could help him.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-23-2007, 08:33 PM
Sasano turned to his side to see Kisara walking beside him,and he gave a faint smile."Yeah,and in the condition I'm in,I wouldnt last days out here.Also,if we were to be attacked,I'm as good as done since my sword arm is out for a whole 2 days."He looked up into the starlit sky and sighed."Starting to get the idea that I came on this trip for all the wrong reasons,and got all the right results.I came to learn that I can take care of myself,but what I found out,is I dont have to."He said.

Midnight_Rain
01-23-2007, 11:14 PM
Kisara smiled again "Well...Don't worry you can't help it right now your hurt just wait till you get well again then you can prove you can make it on your own...." She said she saw the sign to the town "Well we are there? Ready?" She asked taking deep breaths a part of her was still in this town and another part of her was telling her to get her butt out of there, but she wanted to forget her past and this was the only way.

Seikyu Kiba
01-24-2007, 05:28 AM
Roy, looked at the sign to town and put his guitar on his back "Sasano..it's no problem, my medical skills are as good as a doctors, but yes it would be wise to see another professional, and like I said, don't move that arm." He said pointing at the one in the sling, "The worst that could happen is that you will start bleeding again." He then looked at Kisara "Well ready as I'll ever be."

fox demon naruto
01-24-2007, 02:36 PM
OOC: I was accepted and my character speaks another language but he can still speak english XD! Note: Language is pretty much jebberish...

BIC:

Sven looked around at the other people from the bus. After the crash some were riled but he kept his cool. He looked around and saw that some were injured and started to walk around. He noticed a young women with a hurt arm and a man with a guitar and some other he didn't noticed. "Dono?" Sven said. "Mska el tiw doe. Enan monoesta elcroto." He continued and some start to stare. Not really caring he stared at the young women and then felt that she had exsperined something with supernatural beings. 'Ah so I am right. This trip has some supernatural beings about. It might be a trap. Yet why would she have exspeeranced it before.' Sven thought still staring at the women throught his long hair comming over his eyes.

Midnight_Rain
01-24-2007, 05:00 PM
Kisara started to walk again and a dark feeling came over her body she stepped backwards for a moment and shook her head. Got to keep it together.. She thought and shiverd as that dark memory swept over her mind the day she saw her first murder...

Kyuubi Naruto
01-24-2007, 07:11 PM
Sasano looked back at Roy."Right,thanks.Looks we are here,and time to get to seeing that doctor....."he said as he reached the entrance to the town."Or....I could just wait till later tomorrow morning...."He thought."No,now's the time,I gotta check out what's wrong with me."Sasano looked out toward the small town ahead of him,seeing multiple people walking by.He walke into the town,bright by the light of the starlit sky,to find the solution to his,what he supposed to be,life threatning problem.His body continued to weaken from the smoke,and he understood the critical importance of this as he walked around,looking for a doctors office.

Midnight_Rain
01-24-2007, 07:23 PM
Kisara walked into the town taking small steps as if she was a little girl scared of what lie ahead. She looked at the old crumbled buildings. No one has been in those shops for years.... She then turned to an old building to where she made her 1st friend who died 2 days later. They say they found the girl in stone a cold hard breatheing not knowing what caused it. She sighed and kept walking untell she came to the sign of the hotel, she stopped fear growing in her eyes and a flash came to her mind of the nightmare. She stepped back a few bumping into...a girl that looked like her old friend. Her eyes widend in horror as if seeing a ghost. She took another step back and started walking really fast to the way of the hotel.

Tetsanosuke
01-24-2007, 07:29 PM
OOC: Remember, the town seems empty at the moment. ^^.
EDIT~~
Koshiro watched as Sasano and Co made it to the entrance, he walked from the fountai with a bag in one hand, his katana held at his side by his belt. He looked at them and the remaining people with worried eyes as his hand started to shake rattling his sword at his side.

He shook his head letting out a deep breath as he went to Sasano and bowed slightly "I see you got the ones that I didn't get out? And you paid the noble price as well..." He blinked once before turning back to the fountain. He saw as the others, the random travelers gathered there as well.

"It seems that this town is... empty.. well we should find that Hotel... oh Kisara has already huh?" He looked about the area then up towards the nearby mountain. A little ways off there was a large building with a big sign.

'El Grande Diablo Hotel'

"Yeah... should go there to ask questions I believe. But I'm following Kisara." He said looking at her to her "I don't think I'm the leader here now am I?" He mumbled with a smile.

Midnight_Rain
01-24-2007, 07:36 PM
Occ: It was just a memory ghost...

Kisara turned and nodded her head. Her tense body now relaxing "We should they will be expecting us..." She turned back. She begain to walk to the huge hotel doors. She reached her hand towards the door, and grasped the knob her hand was shaking and her eyes tranfixed on the knob I wonder what is waiting on the other side...? She then turned it all the way a loud percing creek was heard.

Seikyu Kiba
01-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Roy nodded at Sasano and then looked at the town "Wow...this..place..is...old." he said breaking it up because of his boredum. He walked with Kisara and then nodded "Agreed, it sounds like she knows more of this place then we do." He said then blinked for a moment "Hey Kisara, who is expecting us?" He said tilting his head "From what I see this is a goes town." He said poking at a bull skull with his foot and it quickly turned to dust "and I mean literaly."

Midnight_Rain
01-24-2007, 08:11 PM
"Well people might still be at the hotel we need someone to care for us..."

fox demon naruto
01-24-2007, 09:47 PM
Sven walked around the deserted town senceing beings all about. He started to get a head-ace from the supernatural power comming from this town. Sven started to walk to the hotel when he saw the faint lining of a small ghost girl. Sven had a s way of seeing ghost when they came oppon someone. He usally left them alone since he had no buissness with them and they would only come out when they wanted to see a spicific person and he relly couldn't do anything anyway. Sighing, Sven continued and the head-ace got worse.

When Sven came to the building he came up the women he notied earler and when he came near the head-ace blasted at full force. Making Sven cry out, "Snava Eso Paka Lo!" He his head and stood there breathing until his head numbed for a bit. "Damn head-aces." He muttered. He looked at the women and said, "Something is strange about you and this town.....'

Tetsanosuke
01-25-2007, 04:05 PM
Koshiro had placed his katana back into his trunk, and pushed on entering the hotel. "I'm sure there's nothing to worry abo---" he was interupted by all the candels in the room lighting up all at once, his eyes gazed on as the fires seemed to just be there.

"Woah..." He said walking into the main hall of the hotel heading for the front desk. "This is creepy..."

CF Striker
01-25-2007, 04:51 PM
Mark had headed for the hotel in hopes of finding a place to get away from all the "eriee." That, he realized, was pretty foolish. However, he thought outlou to reasure himself he was safe. "That has to be stage magic... they're set to go off by a sensor or something. I've worked with that before." He turned around to face the hotel desk in the oppisite direction of the candles and shouted, "Ack!"

Where the at first air had been, there was a hispanic lady clad in a white flowing dress. A little pin on her gown read "Hi My Name is Lita." Mark backed a few steps and cleared his through muttering, "We're here for rooms."

Kyuubi Naruto
01-25-2007, 05:46 PM
OOC:I'm just making Sasano reply to what Koshiro said,say it's before Koshiro went to the hotel.And everyone read this post,it's important to my character,and some of the story.

Sasano turned Koshiro."Yeah,looks like nobody really is a leader at this point,but she seems to know about this place more than anyone else.Anyway,I'd like to talk,but I feel that I coud be in danger if I dont see some kind of doctor right now,so I've gotta catch up with you later."He began to walk away.Sasano reached the doctors office and had already been set up to take X-Rays to test his body and see what was making him feel the way he had since the bus incident.The X-Ray had finished,and Sasano sat up on his hospital bed."So?"

"Well,there certainly a problem with you.You've inhaled far too much smoke for a person of your age,and thus,the smoke has made it's way into your veins,and other key parts of your body."

"Yeah,that sounds bad.So,what's gonna happen to me?"

"Well,there is a surgery we can do to take out the smoke in your body,and it wont take that long either.But,it will cost $1500."

"What?!That's like twice than what I have on me....and there's no way that I'm gonna bum everyone else for money.What will happen if I dont get the surgery?"

The doctor sat down and sighed."Well,if the smoke isnt taken out of your body,then,it will travel all through your circulatory system,thus reaching your heart.When reaching your heart,it will infect your entire cardiac system."

"And?"

"You........will die."

Sasano closed his eyes and clenched his teeth.He angrily balled his fist up,but let out a sigh and unraveled his hand."He walked to a wall and put his hand against it.He then smashed his hand into the wall,cracking the wall."Dammit!"He said as he looked to the doctor."How.....long do I have?"

"I'd say 3-5 days at best."

He looked at the ceiling."I'm not going out like this.Thank you doctor,appreciate it."He walked out of the room and walked his way out of the doctors office.He saw the hotel,and Kisara and Roy at the door.He quickly walked over to them and leaned against the door."So,this is where we're staying?"He asked,coming out of nowhere.

Red&Stiletto
01-25-2007, 06:26 PM
OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply. My horsey was sickly. But this post should catch me up.

BIC:
"Sorry. I dont play in public," she replied to Roy. Then she began to walk to the town. She kept pace with every one else and could hardly contain her excitment. She wanted nothing more than to run and do some flips but she knew she couldnt in such a short skirt in front of all these strangers. When they reached the town, all anyone could say was that it was creepy but she liked it. Creepy was her kinda place. As she walked into the hotel behind Ko, she watched as a lady appeared out of nowhere behind the counter. "Wicked....." she muttered more to herself than anyone else. Now she was begining to hop in place as she always did when she was overly excieted. She couldnt contain herself anymore. She let out a shrill, high pitched sqweal and had to bite her bottom lip but continued to bounce up and down. This place just kept getting better and better.

Seikyu Kiba
01-25-2007, 06:28 PM
OOC: When did people get involved I thought the place was deserted...

"Oh, I see, then do you play just a duet?" Roy said as he walked in behind Koshiro and then stopped at the entrance "Wow, self lighting candles." he said a little freaked but calm "This will probably end up like those horror movies, like everyone dies one by one, and then the pretty girl and guy live." He said joking a little bit. "Now then, where is everyone?" He said as a rat scurried by his feet "Whoa! This place has rats!" he said moving his foot away then kicking it against the wall "Hey it's me or him, and it isn't going to be me!"

Kyuubi Naruto
01-25-2007, 06:33 PM
"Calm down man,it's just a rat.Not like it's gonna go all mutant on you and eat you,it doesnt even know you really exist."He said to Roy,crossing his arms.He turned to the girl who let out a loud shriek and was jumping up and down in the hotel.Sasano thought about what the doctor said,and shooked his head,attempting to forget his soon to be demise.He walked over to the girl and held out a hand."Hey,I'm pretty sure I've met everyone in this little group,except for you."He said politely."Sasano Konraku,good to meet ya."

Midnight_Rain
01-25-2007, 06:54 PM
Kisara sighed as she walked in a little wave of worry came over her. She felt as if she heard whispers but it was just her imagination overeacting she looked down the hall as she had when she was small. "Everyone your room # is on your ticket.." She said small looking down the small dark halls it was calling her to go down it, and her child curioustiy made her take a few steps. She walked looking at all the errie paintings their eyes looking so real as if they were watching her. She continued to run untell she came to her room. #6 she sighed and opened the door it making a loud shriek. She looking inside a musky smell coming from the room. She lit her candle in her hand The room quickly brightened to see blood red satin sheets with a black comforter, and a deep, dark cherry red colored bed frame. "I remember this room is where I stayed..." She mummbled. "The same room....I had as a child the same room I saw my parents dead.."

Red&Stiletto
01-25-2007, 07:09 PM
"Actually Roy, I dont play with anyone at all. Or in front of anyone other than my sister and Aunt Aude," she told him. As Sasano introduced himself to Carol, she stopped bouncing for a moment. "Oh. Nice to meet you. My names Carol," she said shaking the mans extended hand. Then she began to bounce again. "This place is so cool. I cant wait to meet some of the locals." she said, oblivios to the fact this place was seemingly deserted. Then she walked down the hall till she reached her room. "Room #8," she said to herself. Then she opened the creaky door and stepped inside to see the dark pruple sheets with black lining and black flower lace covering it. Her room was so cool. This was going to be the best trip ever.

Seikyu Kiba
01-25-2007, 07:18 PM
"Oh... I see." He said as he flipped his guitar to his side "Well if you ever want to play, then I am always open." he said smiling and then looking at Sasano "I know, but I just hate rats." He then looked around and then walked up behind Kisara as she told them where to find their room numbers "room 15." he said with a low voice "15...alright then." he said taking a few steps down a hallway "anyone have 16 or something?" he said tilting his head.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-25-2007, 07:18 PM
OOC:Seikyu,you need to edit.You said Koshiro,but I'm Sasano who said stuff about rats.

Sasano scratched behind his head."Locals?Yeah,well,you probably already noticed and is just caught up in 'excitement', but doubt you'll find any around here.And good to meet you Carol."Sasano took a look at Carol,then turned to Roy."So,you both play?Man,this really isnt helping the fact that I'm not rock-smart like most of the other people around here."He said with a sweatdrop on his forehead.The thought of him not being able to enjoy fun,if not awkward,times like this when he dies fills Sasano's mind again."He sighs."Well,I got room number 18."He said."17 or 19 anyone?"

Tetsanosuke
01-25-2007, 08:03 PM
Unsure as to what made such an event exciting in a good manner he grabbed his key and sat in the main hall. His seat was near the entrance to the side hallway where the rooms where lined up. He looked ahead to the east side of the hall to see a staircase, it must've been for the rooms upstairs.

He himself couldn't help but feel like something was there, his shoulders became tense as he looked around. He opened his left hand to see his key.

"Twenty seven... dang.." He looked to the staircase again as his eyes started to widen. He noticed a few middle aged people had got the rooms next to him, quite the relief in this situation yet it didn't seem to fit the bill.

He reached down to his trunk and pulled out his pencil and paper, he looked farther in his large trunk to see his paints and oils all lined up in the inside side compartments with his brushes. "I sure hope the town lightens up tomorrow.. I'll be sure to away early."

As people went to their rooms he sat in the main hall scetching what he felt, andwhat he saw around him slowly with such passion towards it. His passion was apparent in each stroke, each line and each shade, as he drew away at the paper.

fox demon naruto
01-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Sven walked around the hotel and notied everything. "This place has a strong supernatural power here." He mumbled to himself. He still kept an eye on the women he felt the strong presence. When he heard to look at his card he saw that it was 7. "Esape koto ina." He said before walking to his room not even bothering to ask who was staying near him. However, when he did find out he was next to the girl with the strong presence he found to be real lucky. "Good." He muttered before walking into his room and dropping off his stuff and then when back into the lobby. "This place has a strong prescence. Something will happen....Maybe tonight.....Its going to be a intresting night." Sven said loudly not even caring who heard him. "It will be SASO!"

Midnight_Rain
01-25-2007, 08:40 PM
Kisara sat down on the bed the satin sheets under her body. "Well looks like I am here anyone going to die tonight?" She asked the ceiling "Only you know..." She sighed and begain to unpack her suitcase looking at her dagger and putting her hand over the blade, This might come in handy... She thought to herself and slid it into her back pocket. She then begain to unpack the rest of her belongings. As soon as she was finished she walked out into the dark hallway. Wonder who is my neighbor? she asked in thought looking at door #7

Emo is the name
01-25-2007, 08:51 PM
ignore

fox demon naruto
01-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Sven looked over at the girl he saw earlier and gave a small smirk. He slowly walked over there and then said, "I'm going to be your neighbor and you will be mine." Before she could responed he went into his room and dug in his bag and pulled out two weapons. The first one was a 12 in. dagger with a rigged edge and had a black and red hilt. In the hilt there was the name Raiga. The next one was also a 12 in. dagger but with a smooth edge. It curved and had a sharp edge. The hilt was white and gold. In the hilt it had the name Silon. Both had crosses craved into the blade and bloth had a blue and gold seath. He then went back to the girl and said, "Why do you have a connection with this place. Are you a ghost or something else?" He asked so softly so that she could only hear.

Midnight_Rain
01-25-2007, 09:06 PM
Kisara looked at him her eyes meeting his "I've just been here before..." She said some what cold. Her eyes looked icy blue. Kisara's hand slipped into her back pocket where her dagger was. She gripped it tight not knowing if to trust or not. She just stood there a feeling coming over her body and mind about her parents murder..how their bodies were found..stone and there eyes those eyes.... She looked at him still and begain to turn. "Have any other questions?" She asked calmly trying to be nice but the tight grip of fear in her tone.

Tetsanosuke
01-25-2007, 09:36 PM
After drawing so passionatly Koshiro found himself yawning. He decided he would turn in early, even if this place wasn't a very 'safe' seeming place. His eyes ran up and around the walls of the main hall as he appraoched the staircase, feeling his heart pound at every step.

His feet got him to the stairs after he had packed up his art supplies, he had drawn quite a few sketches of the main hallway and the side hallway, each intricate with detail. Every step he took up the wooded staircase would make a 'creak' noise, one that seemed too cliche for it's purpose.

He tred down the hallway, or what little hallyway he had to walk, after ascending to the second floor, he looked about at the plain brown walls with eerie pictures down the full wall side. He looked to the right to see the doors to the rooms, counting along he read;

"Twenty one...twenty two.." His breath skipped as he passed two more of the doors "twenty five, twenty six..." His voice was a low whisper now "Twenty Seven. I'm here finally.."

He opened the door to a room of wonder, so decorated in the blacks and whites of his very fashion t seemed like the right choice for who he was. He was amazed, entranced by such a site. He had thrown his trunk into a nearby mat, then jumped onto the black and white striped quilts.

"So this is my room... it's too good to be true.." He mumbled to himself.

fox demon naruto
01-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Sven noticed that she started to grip her weapon. She obviously was scared of this place. 'So shes been here before. She knows what going to happen to. This will be very intresting." Sven gave a small chuckle before saying, "I have two but one can wait. The other one is whats your name? I'm Sven a good guy. So please let go of your weapon I'm not going to do anything." He said with a smile.

Midnight_Rain
01-25-2007, 09:42 PM
She let it go her hand turning a redish color from her tight grip. "My name is Kisara..." She looked down. "What is the other question you had I will answer and I also am one of the good guys...." She sighed. "Looking at a painting that looked some-what like her. That's weird that lady she looks like...me? She thought to herself and then paying attention to Sven again.

fox demon naruto
01-25-2007, 10:18 PM
"Alright fine Kisara I'll tell you my other question but if you don't want to answer that will be fine. I was wondering who that little ghost girl was that I saw outside." Sven said noticing her looking at the painting. It looked alot like. This will be intrestiong. Cusa cusa nao. He thought.

Seikyu Kiba
01-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Roy nodded at Sasano "Yes, I told you I am or was on my way to a show to play, but now it seems as I am not going anywhere." He said then looking as Carol jumped up and down "Calm down and have a smoke." He said laughing a little bit, then pulling out a guitar pick and putting it in his mouth. "So, everyone if we have are rooms lets head in." he starting to walk down the hall and then stopped "Hmm, this place is musty."

Midnight_Rain
01-26-2007, 04:22 PM
Kisara looked away "What are you talking about...?" She asked in a quite tone but yet sadness streched on her voice. She didn't want to look at him for her eyes would tell the truth. "I don't know what you are talking about..." Her heart sank in her chest for as she knew who it was her friend who was murderd...

Kyuubi Naruto
01-26-2007, 04:31 PM
Sasano nodded."Yeah,I'm heading up,I got a lot of stuff I gotta think through in this time,and I'd better get some rest at least."He walked up the stairs to his room,and on the way,he saw Kisara and Sven.Kisara had seemed to had just let go of her weapon,and the both of them had a look as if they were in an intense moment,as if they're being was lost in thought.He looked to the two of them and stopped in front of them."What's going on here?"He asked.

Midnight_Rain
01-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Kisara turned "Just talking..." She then sighed "But I think we are done.." She put her dagger all the way in her back poket. And begain to walk off, but turned around instead "Unless you have any questions?" She looked at Sasano. Her eyes looking straight into his.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-26-2007, 05:01 PM
"Actually,I.........no....nothing at all.Nothing,that anyone will be able to help me with anyway,I was,just wondering what was happening."He said as his eyes slowly began to close shut.He opened them and sighed.Well,I've gotta get to bed,so,good night."He said to Kisara."I'll talk to ya later."He said.With that,he began to walk off in the direction of the second staircase,and turned back to the two of them."I might tell you later,but right now,I just gotta keep some things sealed between me and myself,ya know?"He said.He then began to walk up the stairs,into his room.He plopped down onto the bed and had a flashback at what the doctor had said."3-5 days at best."Sasano said to himself."That's all."He layed in his bed soundlessly,not being able to fall to sleep.

CF Striker
01-26-2007, 07:38 PM
"Hmm, Room one huh? Alright." Mark drifted into his room and lay on his bed. Things were weird, and at the moment he had neglected to make any contact besides with Hiro. He hated that and forced himself to promise that he'd make some new freinds by tommorow or whenever the next chance came. His book wasn't gonna thrive so well here anyway...

Red&Stiletto
01-26-2007, 08:01 PM
As Carol began to unpack her things into her dream room, she came to her picture of her family. She gave it a long glance and then placed it lovingly on her bedside table. "I miss you mom," she whispered to the glacey face in the picture. Then she began to undress and climb into her pajamas. As she pulled off her elbow length gloves, she couldnt help but stop and finger the grotesque, disfiguring scars that lined both of her fore-arms. It was her way of reminding herself not to go back to that. Then, with a heavy sigh, she slipped on her overly-long sleeved, off the shoulder sweater and her super-short sport shorts. She pulled off her kitty cap and her hair clips and put them in the small wooden box she kept them in. Then she slipped under duvet and drifted into shifty dreams of better days.

fox demon naruto
01-26-2007, 08:13 PM
Sven gave a small chuckle before saying, "Right, I was just playing with you." He said before walking off and looking at the many things. This place was so..so..him. "Que toda in shanta?" (But where are the people?) Sven wen t back and went into his room locking the door. He gave a small look around the room looking around. He saw that it consited of a single bed and desk. The floors were black carpet. The walls consited of a blue at the bottom followed by two red stripes. Then it cut into a darkish purple. There were black and dark red and purple curtains across the ceiling and the single window which shined in a full moon.

Enraged Sven pulled out his two daggers and began to slice down the curtains. He threw them in a circle on the floor. Within ten minutes the room was now empty exscpet for the bed and the desk. Sven went to his trunk and pulled out a black sharpy and a bottle of clear crystal water. Quickly he made a circle sign around the curtains (like a alchamey circle from FMA) and started to pour the water on the curtain. Sven made sure not to step into the circle. A purple steam rose from the curtains like Miasma.

"Uoa Seta KLO!" Sven exsclaimed. "Its has supernatural sents on it. And blood." Sven said softly. The Maisma began to creep to Sven but something was stopping it from going eneywhere. The circle was a containment for the Miasma. "I cant go to sleep I'll just have to wait till mourning." Sven said to himself as he sat on the bed.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Sasano layed in his bed,while in a very light sleep.

*Dream*

A dream came over him,he was in a dark,blank space,and his body was weak,continuing to get weaker with every passing second.Shadows appeared from the darkness,their red eyes seemingly piercing through him.The shadows got closer and closer to him,but his body was too weak from the smoke to fend them off."I dont want to die........"He said quietly."Please.....let me live.....I dont want to die!"The shadows all leaped at him at once,consuming him.

*End of Dream*

Sasano's eyes opened up,and he sat up in the bed.His breath was normal,but his heart was beating much faster than normal.He sighed,as he stood up from his bed.He held his head as he looked in a mirror sitting on a drawer."I'm never gonna be able to sleep like this."He said as he walked over to a window and looked at the stars."I need some fresh air."He got dressed,walked out of the room,and slowly creeped out of the hotel,trying to wake anybody.He stepped out of the hotel and went down the road to think about his destiny."Is there nothing.....I can do to stop this?"He thought."Nothing......at all?"Sasano walked to the entrance of the town and leaned against the front gates."Some experience this turned out to be."He said."I come here for a day and already,my days are numbered."A tear came down from his eye and hit the cold ground."I'm not goin' out like this."He said."There's gotta be a way......and if there is,I'll find it.Roy claims that his skills are as good as a doctors,so he might have an idea.Tomorrow,I'll have to tell everyone about this.They need to know before.....I get attached to someone.It will just make this all the harder on them."He solemnly walked back into town and down the empty dirt streets.

Midnight_Rain
01-26-2007, 08:28 PM
Kisara nodded and walked off "Sleep well!" She called to each of them. She went into the lobby looking at the old dusty things. she noticed that there were bright red roses sitting on the table so full of life and must have just been waterd, she picked one and smelt it cutting her right index finger on a thorn. She looked as the blood dripped down her finger. She sighed and just let it bleed not really feeling anything at all. She looked around some more, and then went and sat on the couch that was coverd in a white sheet. She got out her gahher from her pocket and starting to clean it, her blood on her finger dripped on the dagger. She then laughed how it looked as if she had stabbed someone. She then noticed that the dagger started to glow an odd color as the dagger soaked in the blood. She dropped the dagger to the floor. "This doesn't make any sense!" She exclaimed at the sharp knife..."Why would it do that!?" She said in a whisper.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-26-2007, 08:46 PM
Sasano was making his way back to the hotel,and he heard Kisara yell about something not making sense.He looked up at her window and yelled to her,"Kisara!It's Sasano!Everything alright up there?Mine if I drop in for a bit?"He asked her,as he turned to her window on a high floor of the hotel.He put his hands in his pocket after he had cupped them around his mouth when he yelled to Kisara."Your alright up there,arent you?"He yelled again.

Midnight_Rain
01-26-2007, 09:00 PM
Kisara heard someone calling to her. "I am fine!" She yelled "Yeah come on up!" She yelled her hand still shaking hard from the exprence, "What was that!?" she said looking at the knife why do I feel all strange? She looked down at her bleeding finger. My blood...? Is their something wrong with my blood? She still was shaking with fear. "I don't understand..." She felt as if she was about to faint.

fox demon naruto
01-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Sven heard someone yelling outside. He looked and saw that he was yelling to Kisara about if she was ok. He going to check and make sure but when he turned around he came face to face with the miasma. It had moulded into a humen head. It just stared at Sven before it started to scream. A scream that would chill anyone to the bone. The scream of a young girl dying a most horrifying, long, painfull death. Sven cupped his ears as the scream continued throughout the hotel. When it subsided the miasma reatreated.

Sven cut his finger a little and let a small drop of blood drop into the miasma. As he thought it evaporated on contact. What suprised him was that the miasma took the form of his head. It looked at Sven for a minute until it said, "There...........come....comming.....fo....for..... you...all." It said before the Miasma dissapeared. Sven stared blankly at the curtain now just laying there useless. Sven got his weapons and two bottles of Holy water before running out of his room.

Red&Stiletto
01-26-2007, 09:04 PM
Carol was just getting to a good part of her dream about when she was a little girl and her mom tried to teach her piano when she heard a lot of yelling. As she sat up, she realized it was mostly from outside. She got up and looked out her window. "Hey! Whats the big idea? Cant I get some sleep around here?" she asked, her sleep grumpiness not yet gone. Suddenly consious that her sweater was hanging a little low, she began to blush. Then, with a heavy sigh, she pulled back into her room. When she leaned back out her voice was a lot kinder. "Just try to keep it down, will you?" she yelled. Then she closed her window and crawled back into her bed.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-26-2007, 09:05 PM
OOC:Miasma,Fox Demom Naruto?Do you think your the only who's played Tales of the Abyss?Cant you be a SMIDGE more creative and think of a different name?XD.

Sasano looked up.He saw Carol come out and yell for him to be quiet."Sorry!"He yelled back before she went back to bed.He then turned to Kisara's window again."She sure doesnt sound fine up there...."He grabbed his sword from his back pants pocket and threw it at the outside wall of the hotel.He leaped onto the sword,and it gave him the bounce so he was able to leap onto the balcony of Kisara's room.When he reached it,he saw the knife and her blood on it,as well as her bleeding finger.He jumped off the balcony into the room and walk over to her."Hey,what are you doing up her?Your hurting yourself.....where'd you get this cut?"He asked.

Midnight_Rain
01-26-2007, 09:12 PM
Kisara jumped from when she heard his voice "I cut myself on that rose.." She said pointing. Holding her bleeding finger still shaking fear settling in her eyes. I don't understand....why did the dagger? She looked down at the knife "I didn't cut myself if that's what your thinking..." Her voice even sounded frightened. "D-don't worry...I will be alright.." She knew she was about to cry she fought to keep the tears from falling. "Don't worry.." She weakly smiled. She took a deep breath not wanting to look at him.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Sasano was a little shocked at Kisara.He slowly walked to her and put his hands on her shoulders."Hey,come on.What's wrong?You.....alright?"He asked her.Sasano looked into her eyes as he thought for a moment,"What's wrong?Has all this pressure gotten to her?Is she afraid........this place.....is abnormal.She must be scared,she looks like she's close to tears."He sighed."What's happened up here?Are you frightened about something?"He asked calmly,attempting to sooth her.

Midnight_Rain
01-26-2007, 09:27 PM
She looked at him shakened "Just that..." She couldn't really even explain it "the dagger just soaked up the blood like a vampire..." She probably sounded like some crazy person, but it was true. She looked away "I understand if you don't believe me.." She was now in tears as they fell from her face and onto the ground hitting the dagger, it yet again glowed to color and soaked in the tears also. She looked down at her hands "I am I some monster!" She jumped back looking at him and then back at the dagger. "What's going on at this place!" She demanded to the celing "Do you hear me!? I know you are up there!" She yelled. "You saw what it did, they are here and they want blood..." She the fell as tears mixed with blood hit the floor.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-26-2007, 09:36 PM
Sasano closed his eyes as he sighed.He very slowly walked to Kisara.He picked up the knife and shattered it by slamming it against his arm."Kisara,I do believe you.I've had a bad feeling about this town since the minute I stepped inside,as if,something ominous is after the people here.As if..........this place is dangerous.But listen Kisara,you cannot,will not let this thing drive you to insanity.This is exactly what is planned for all of us,but you cant let this thing control you like it is."He slowly began to creep closer and closer to Kisara."Fight it."He said,simply.

Midnight_Rain
01-26-2007, 09:46 PM
Kisara looked at him "But they want us....they want all of us..." She looked at him shakened to the bone her face pale and looking as if she had just saw a ghost. She moved her hand to help herself up. She stood and looked into the mirror looking at herself, "They know I am home..." She whisperd

Midnight_Rain
01-26-2007, 11:02 PM
OOC: Everyone I have a picture of what Kisara looks like so go look when you have time!^^

Chosen
01-26-2007, 11:14 PM
Michael opened the door of his room and poked his head out, his face was contorted with annoyance, and appearently the children whom were running around couldn't calm down for his reading time. His scar wrinkled as his nose crunched up in anger as feet ran up and down the upstairs corridors. "BLOODY 'ELL MATES, KEEP YER RUNNIN QUIET!" he shouted, snapping at once, before slamming his door the number 9 on his door's nail shot out flipping the 9 upside down to a 6. He walked over to his suitcase pulling out his blade, and placing it on the bed next to himself.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-27-2007, 08:08 AM
OOC:(Ignore accidental post)

Midnight_Rain
01-27-2007, 10:30 AM
OOC: Don't worry I already aproved him

Midnight_Rain
01-27-2007, 11:23 AM
Kisara looked at him "But they want us....they want all of us..." She looked at him shakened to the bone her face pale and looking as if she had just saw a ghost. She moved her hand to help herself up. She stood and looked into the mirror looking at herself, "They know I am home..." She whisperd

Seikyu Kiba
01-27-2007, 11:40 AM
OOC: I hate you all for much to read, especually Kyuubi ^_^

Roy walked into his room and saw what was inside, there was a long coat rack near a small yet cosy looking bed with a brown comferater and red sheets, on the other side of the bed was a dresser that looked like it needed a good dusting because it looked like it has been sitting there from world war 2. On the wall above the bed was a picture of a farm and a small house with children running outside, it was almost rather eeriee at best. "Well this place seems nice." He said walking over to the bed and throwing his guitar and suit case on it. He opened his suit case and grabbed his small amp and plugged it into the wall. Then took the chord and plugged it into the amp and then to the guitar. He flipped the switch and then quietly started to play Stories by Trapt.

OOC: If you never heard the song, look it up.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-27-2007, 01:37 PM
OOC:Shutup and post.XD.

Sasano stared at the reflection of Kisara in the mirror,and walked beside her."Listen Kisara,I wont be able to help you if you dont explain to me what this is about.Who knows your here?Who's out to get all of us?You've got to tell me,because I know that your in pain,and.....when I was in pain,you were there to help me out,even if you couldnt do much to help me.I'm going to repay for that,so I have to help you,which means you've got to tell me what's is it that you safe is after our group."He said looking down at her.

Tetsanosuke
01-27-2007, 05:01 PM
By some nknown and unlikely force, Ko didn't hear any of the happening outside his room. Once he layed back against his pillow, sprawled out on the bed he closed his eyes and fell asleep. Though a few moments later his eyes opened to a horrific sight.

Over his bed was a large, malacious shadow with a giant claw thrashed out towards him. He rolled to the left falling of the bed. Then, noticing his room was wavey and out of focus he dived for the door onlt to be grabbed by said claw. He was thrown back across the room through the window.

----

"GAH!" he screamed awaking to the feeling of falling off the bed.

"What was..that?"

Red&Stiletto
01-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Carol rolled over then sat up in her bed. "WHAT IS WITH ALL THIS SCREAMING?!?!?!" she shouted at her wall. Then she threw her covers off her bed and onto the floor. She quickly grabbed her guitar and swung her door open. "IF ANYONE IS WONDERING, I'M GOIN' FOR A WALK!!!" she shouted as she stormed out of the hotel. All she wanted was some peace and quiet so she could rest and what did she get? A hotel of shouts, is what! Now, she just needed to calm down before she would be able to sleep again. She wondered around aimlessly through the empty town util she came to what looked like a comfy spot and settled down to play a little. She strumed a few chords till she figured out what song she wanted to play. Then she began to sing a long, sorrowful song.

Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face
You told me how proud you were but I walked away
If only I knew what I know today
I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear you voice again
Sometimes I want to call you but I know you wont be there
OOH OOH
I'm sorry for blaming you for everything I just couldnt do
And I've hurt myself by hurting you

And after that she couldnt go on. She had begun to cry and couldnt manage to choke out the rest of the words to the song, but continued to strum her sad song as the tears fell from her eyes and landed in small pools on her guitar. She had just missed her mom so much lately that it felt good to let it out. She relized her sleeves had fallin down but was to into the song to stop and pull them up so she sat there strumming, strumming away her pain, strumming away her sorrows, strumming away everything she had bottled up.

Seikyu Kiba
01-27-2007, 08:13 PM
Roy sat on the bed playing Stories until he decided to play a little louder because of all the yelling so he walked outside and randomly found a plug on the side of the hotel and flipped up the amp and started to play a heavy loud song but slowed down every so often. His music echoed everywhere so people were beging disturbed but he didn't care he just wanted to play. He then sat down on his amp and then played slowly and began to sing softly

Legal copy right information: This song was written by me and isn't the greatest but please don't take it.

Hidden behind the pain and sadness the you that never was
now you were the mask of fate and
drove yourself away
Now your..

Blaming me for your fate
now your walking away
your waiting for me to pay
But if you know...it's not my fault
so don't pin this all on me
for your fate...

Roy looked around to see if anyone saw him and sighed "Thank god, that song is to personal to let anyone here." He said as he turned it up and started to play heavier and louder.

Midnight_Rain
01-27-2007, 08:26 PM
Kisara looked at him her eyes filled with sorrow and confusion. "When I was small I came here with my parents...Everything seemed normal...but people started to die off slowly...The police said they found their bodies in stone." She took a deep breath "My parents were killed here in this very room.." She looked away "I was almost killed too..but the police found me coverd in my own blood my clothes torn and my eyes filled with hate over what happened. No one believed my for what had happened I was sent to an mental home for 7 years of my life. I have came back to find out why such happenings have occured. Her body was shaking "Today I think I saw my friend one that had died as a ghost....and now.." she took a deep breath again "I think whatever they are...are back..to repeat history.." She looked at him her eyes puffy and red from the tears she found herself wanting to cry harder.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-27-2007, 09:09 PM
Sasano smiled at her."Listen,I've heard that story before,and I believe it.But the thing is,you arent alone.We all are here to help you.But,I admit,you should have told us that this was the place,I'm sure I'm not the only one who's heard about it before."As a tear rolled down Kisara's cheek,he wiped it away."If you've come here to figure out this....all of this,then that's what we're gonna do.But this is how it starts Kisara,you musnt give in to whatever is out there,because that's how it starts."He said.He held her and looked down at her."So calm down.You've got fight this,no matter what."He said soothingly.

Red&Stiletto
01-27-2007, 09:33 PM
When Carol had returned to a lull of sleep, she decided to head back to the hotel. As she went, she heard Roy singing what sounded like a rather personal song. Wanting to hear all of it, she stopped walking and listened to the sweet melody. When he was done, she stepped out, tilted her head to the side, and ,with a big smile, waved at him. "I'm guessing you couldnt sleep with all the screaming either?" she asked, not betraying the fact she had just heard his song. She was courios but didnt want to ask just yet what it ment. First she needed to know him.

Seikyu Kiba
01-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Roy looked up and was rather embarrassed "Oh, I see you heard it...yeah I couldn't sleep all though I was playing in the hotel, the screaming distracted me so I came out here." He said smiling "Couldn't sleep either." He said pointing out the obviouse. "So did you like it?" He said tilting his head.

Midnight_Rain
01-27-2007, 09:37 PM
Kisara looked at him a light tint of a blush on her face, she nodded "Your right..." She looked out the window at the night time sky "I shouldn't be afaid..not anymore..Those nightmares I had shouldn't mean anything..." She then looked at him "But how do I become strong with all that I have seen?" She asked in question. Her eyes meeting his in a strong hold.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-27-2007, 10:04 PM
Sasano's memories of him having to die filled his mind again,and he closed his eyes tight."Well.....I know exactly how you feel.....wanting to forget things.Wanting to let go of the terrible memories.Wishing they'd never had........happened."He sighed and backed off of Kisara."Alright,first thing you need to do,is you have to think about something.Get your mind off of the bad things,and focus them on what's happening now,not what happened or....."His voice lowered to a mutter."What's going to happen."He looked back at her."And the way you have to do that,is this."He walked passed her and stood at the balcony of the room and reached his hand to her."Come on,the reason I came up here is for we could walk around the town.Not exactly what I found,but it led up to this.You need to do something that will take your mind off of it,so let's go.Are you coming?"He asked.

Midnight_Rain
01-27-2007, 10:15 PM
Kisara nodded "Yeah I need some fresh air.." She took his hand. "Okay I am ready.." She looked at him the cool breeze hitting her hair causing it to blow slowly. She gave a weak small smile "Thank you.." She the looked down embarassed and blushed "Ready when you are.."

Kyuubi Naruto
01-27-2007, 10:26 PM
Sasano looked down at her to see her give a small smile and then looked down.He lifted her head up by the chin to make her face him."Hey,dont hide that smile from me,alright?"He then looked out the window.He took them both outside and pulled his sword out of the house and placed it in his back pocket,blade up.He then looked down at her."Let's get going,I've got a lot to talk about."He then began to walk turned back to Kisara."Comin'?"When he looked back at her,he began to think."Maybe......I should tell her too......I have to.She's trusting me,and I'm not going to lose that.But.......when?"

Midnight_Rain
01-27-2007, 10:39 PM
Kisara nodded and begain to follow. Her heart pounding at every step she took I am beggining to like this guy.......? She thought. "I don't smile much in fact it's rare.." She laughed a little. "So what have you got to tell..?" She asked slowly looking deepy into his eyes once more. A sudden feeling rushing over her whole entire body. He's trying to tell me something I..I can see it in his eyes.. She thought again. "Wait!" she ran back into the room grabbing a small shot gun "Might need this.." She then ran back "Alright ready.." She kept the gun at her side "Just in case..."

Kyuubi Naruto
01-27-2007, 11:00 PM
Sasano thought for a moment,and shook his head."Not yet,dont rush things.I'm not gonna tell you anything,I gotta get to know you first.It's something important,and,technically,the only thing I know about you is........"He thought for a minute."Your name.And not even your last name,just your first."He said with a chuckle.He turned to her and looked into her blue eyes and smiled."So?Your name?Where are you from?Are you singl...."He stopped and his face was covered in blush."Um....."He stopped walking and thought for a minute."Single...single....gotta think of some excuse....."He thought frantically."Cingular!"He said."Your phone..............you have a cell phone,right?Do you use Cingular?"He said."She's never gonna buy that."He thought.

Midnight_Rain
01-27-2007, 11:14 PM
OOC: I just had to laugh at that!^^

Kisara blinked a couple of times. "Cell phone..? Um no I own a version....that's not what you wanted to ask is it?" She laughed "Yes I am single....My full name is Kisara Rose Kalen and I come from..The United States even though I am a half-Japanese decendent....Oh yes I am also 20 years old....of age.." She blinked again. "Now tell me about yourself..?" She asked in a kind manner,and her tone also strong again loosing her sadness..

fox demon naruto
01-28-2007, 12:23 AM
Sven ran down the hall feeling like he was being chased by a monster. His eyes full of fear. When he slowed down he noticed that nothing was following him so he stopped. 'Damn I was a fool to be scared of that. Oh well I might as well look around since I'm not going in that room until its mourning. Sighing, he continued to walk until he stumbled apon Kisara and Sasano talking. He noticed they seemed to stand close to eachother. One of Sven's eyebrow started to rise as he continued to watch. A smirk came across his face as he tried to stop himself from laughing. When they had not noticed him he coughed loudly so they would. "Getting cozy, eh?"

Chosen
01-28-2007, 01:49 AM
The man exited the room, heading up to follow the trail of music which was coming from a nearby room. He stopped when he saw a young girl outside the room, he just watched until she left, into the room. He followed suit, the man entered the room, his eyes looking wary at the man and the girl, before allowing a sigh to part past his pink lips. "Oi', Lass. Watcha' doin' 'ere..." he said in, what he hoped to be, a heavily laddened accent. He walked into the room, before sitting down on the couch, him inviting himself into the room he would look towards the man with an electric guitar in his hands. "I take it you play the strings then, aye?" he grinned somewhat his mood mellowing out with time.

((Correct the part about going into the room, or whatever, And its obvious. People please try harder to correct spelling, or I will have to drop out. I'm having trouble understanding what you are typing.))

Kyuubi Naruto
01-28-2007, 08:04 AM
"Yeah, I knew she'd never buy it." He thought as he sighed. He then looked up."My name is, Sasano Konraku. I was born in China, I'm 21 years old, of pure Chinese blood, and, unlike you, I DO use Cingular." He said with a chuckle. "The reason I came here,is for I could prove to my parents that I'm old enough to take care of my own self. And your probably thinkin','What? A 21 year old man living with his parents?' Well,after my older brother died in an accident on his way to work, they've been really strict about my leaving the house.Which, honestly, really sucks because I way to old for all of this."He then heard a cough coming from behind the two of them and looked to see Sven. When Sven asked the question, Sasano replied, "As if its any of your business, really. What're you doing here, I thought everyone else was already asleep." He said,arching an eyebrow.

Midnight_Rain
01-28-2007, 10:34 AM
Kisara gave a little laugh and another small smile curving on her pale pink lips. She then bit her lower lip. "We aren't doing anything...just keeping each other company...." She looked away out the huge window the sand looking as if it had a heavenly glow to it. She looked as if she was spellbound to it. Her eyes then moved towards the moon. The glow reflecting back into her blue eyes she almost look like a cat about to chase her prey. She snapped back her eyes to Sasano and Sven. She stood there her eyes still held the reflection of the moon in them, but they wern't thier color they were blood red.....

Kyuubi Naruto
01-28-2007, 10:45 AM
"Yeah,that's exactly what we're doing.Ya know,just keeping each other company.Isn't that right,Kisara?"He then turned away from Sven and looked at Kisara.He smiled,but that smile became uneven when he noticed that her eyes were no longer the blue they were before,they had turned a dark red."Kisara?Are you.......alright?"He asked.He then stared at her,and it came to him."Her eyes are read......what's happening....could it be that she's turning into what she's been fearing these years...."He slowly moved back from Kisara.

Midnight_Rain
01-28-2007, 10:53 AM
Kisara growled and her finger nails grew long "Get away!" She yelled her voice still the same. "I--I don't wanna kill you!" She cried out a tear falling out from her blood red eyes. "This thurst I can't control it!" She cried holding her head. But still growling. She then gained control and her eyes started to flash from blue to red...she scrached herself with her long nails to try and keep it from coming back. Her body turned to normal and her eyes back to blue. She then fainted falling on the hard red wood floor.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Sasano stared at her body on the ground and sighed."Looks like it'll have to wait for another time."He walked over to her body and turned her over.He put his hand over her mouth and felt breath."She's breathing....she must have passed out."He picked up her body and looked at the hotel."Alright then,looks like we're going back."He slowly began to carry her back to the hotel,and as he walking he thought about the event."She was.........was she turning into a vampire?"He asked himself."I never thought I get to see one in my life."He continued on his walk back to the hotel.

Midnight_Rain
01-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Kisara opened her eyes "What happened..? All I remember is...red..and the moon...?" She felt as if she was being carried. She looked up to the face Sasano. A blush crossing her face and her heart beated fast. But her entire body was so weak it was hard to keep her eyes open.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-28-2007, 12:01 PM
Sasano looked down at her."Dont worry,just rest.I'm taking you back to the hotel right now,so dont think about moving or anything."He walked up the stairs and reached the top,walking to Kisara's room.He slowly opened the door as it creaked silently.He layed Kisara down on the bed and looked at her."Are you feeling alright?"He asked Kisara.He walked over to a chair and sat down."I was thinking of staying in here for the night,just in case something like that were to happen again,besides,I wont be getting back to sleep anytime soon."He said as he adjusted himself in the seat.

leooew
01-28-2007, 12:20 PM
Out side a large rumbling and squeal followed it. Leooew had just arrived in an armored tank with 6 soldiers’ fully armed sitting in the back. The door opened and 6 men ran out surrounding the truck and then followed up with a.” CLEAR" Leooew then began to walk out of the armored tank' and step on solid ground. Followed behind him is a shorter woman with blood red eyes and fangs' that sometimes puncture her bottom lip. She speaks" im ready sir" I then speak to her in a slow and one pitch voice “No not this one you go home along with the men and I shall contact you when I get there." I began walking off into the direction of the hotel. The tank is then filled with 5 soldiers; the shorter women looks at me for a brief min and then returns to the tank. The tank pulls off and drives off into the distance. Leaving smoke behind it, as Leooew approachs the building he begin to smell the blood of people. And the rotting flesh of many other gools he walk to the door and turn the handle and steps inside. He looks around to see no one in the iterance. Leooew readjust the heavly reinforced cloth bag on his back and began walking in the direction of the smell of the fresh pumping blood. As he approachs it, words of some people began to get clear and he here something begin to move around and then stop. He walks to the door and knocks softly.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-28-2007, 12:32 PM
Sasano was thinking of the night he had with Kisara,and how if he died,he'd never be able to enjoy something like that again."Now I most definently cant tell her......I'm not sure if she feels about me like that,but if she does,if I tell her that I'm going to die in a couple of days,she'd be crushed."He thought.Sasano then heard a knock at the door.He walked to the door."Yeah?Who's there?"He asked suspiciously."Hope it's Roy,I gotta ask him if he can help me with my problem....."

leooew
01-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Leooew looked at the door and knocked again with out saying a word. Then he thought to himself.” Is there any point in talking to this human I don’t see any thing extraordinary about him but who knows there just might be" He then knocked again and reached for the handle to open it. He again and waited for the door to be opened. Turned it slightly just enough to see if it was locked and it was. He then knocked

Midnight_Rain
01-28-2007, 01:30 PM
OOC: Is it Kisara's door?

Kisara looked over at him "Are you sure I am not just a burdon on your shoulders...?" She asked weak but her eyes stayed on him thier blue as the color of the sea. "Am I turning into a monster..?" She asked sudddenly her heart pounding hard. "I felt the urge to kill you I felt your heart beating in my ear....

Kyuubi Naruto
01-28-2007, 01:35 PM
OOC:Yeah.

Sasano quickly shook his head."No,your not a burden.Just dont worry alright?Stop degrading yourself as if your useless."He said.He then turned to the door and said,"Listen,if your not gonna say who you are,then dont count on me opening the door.Now,who's there?Is it someone who's apart of our group?Roy?Carol?Sven?Koshiro?"He asked,slightly losing his patience for the person at the door.

CF Striker
01-28-2007, 01:38 PM
Mark rolled over and looked at the alarm clock- 1:04AM

Why oh why had he been drafted into a group of night-owls? Fate was a cruel mistress indeed. He rolled out of bed and grabbed a flashlight. This wasn't exactly how he had planned to meet the neighbors. He cussed in Italian under his breath. The circles under his eyes made him look as unearthly as he felt.

He went out into the hallway and realized he had no idea where verone was. He lifted his head and groaned loudly, "Sleep..... needed.....now.....please!" He walked into his room again and fell face flat on his bead, door open, flashlight still in hand.

Midnight_Rain
01-28-2007, 01:55 PM
Kisara nodded and tried to close her eyes but looked at the door whitch a knocking sound was heard "Who is it?!' She yelled out tired and worn. She moved her body to be looking at Sasano "Who is it?" she asked now wanting to close her eyes again.

leooew
01-28-2007, 01:57 PM
Leooew looked around the hall way at to find out where the noise came form. He then turned back to the door and knocked again. He then opened his mouth and in the clearest way he could he spoke in English. "I um Leooew Now plus let me in room"
He looked at the door hopping that they would believe his fake accent.
He stepped back and adjusted his bag again and shifted his hat down so it would cover his face and hide his fangs.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-28-2007, 01:59 PM
OOC:I think we should stop here and wait for the others to post before we continue to far ahead.The most of the others are outside,so they had to see that tank and group of people come into the town.The others I mean are Roy,Carol,and Chosen's character.I believe Sven was also outside.

Midnight_Rain
01-28-2007, 02:04 PM
OOC:Right I think we need to let them catch up before anything else goes on I don't wanna loose anyone....

Tetsanosuke
01-28-2007, 02:33 PM
OOC:Was Leooew approved to join the RP? TANKS? And simmer down you two. Lol.

BIC:
Koshiro went to his trunk as his body started to shiver and grabbed his katana. He ran out of the room and then deeper down the hallway towards the next set of stairs, he hadn't any idea what he was doing, only that he had to get out of that room. He reached the roof, were he looked out at the moon.

~Creak~~

He heard a sound from behind him, and there were people slowly stepping forwards towards him. They were all ragged, dirty and mumbling and moaning incessively. Koshiro felt his heart race as they approached him, enveloping him in a notion of fear. His hands hook violently as he back towards the edge of the roof.

His eyes widened ans he saw their hands burst into claws razor shap and glistening from the moon light. "What..what is this?" his mind pounded harder with these images "Wake up... wake up! This has to be a dream!" He shouted to himself as they came closer bradishing their claws.

"No....I have to draw my sword... I cannot-waver.." His voice trembled as he slowly drew his katana raising it above his head. He shouted as he dashed into the fray, attempted to repel his attacked with cut after cut.

He swung downards clanging steel with claws, he strafed to a side then thrusted into one of the creatures. Nothing, it did nothing.

He was sent across the roof with a giant swing, his body rolled towards the edge, his leg hanging from it as his eyes were frozen with fright.

"This can't be real...no.."

Chosen
01-28-2007, 05:49 PM
Michael looked mellow at the sight of the tanks, if not a little wary. He would stand up, turn his back to the children, and walk off, gripping the hilt of his short sword, and pulling it out. Its silver sheen glowing like white fire in the late night moon. He would gaze at the batallion, before jumping off the second story, landing heavily on his feet; and, darting off in the direction of the tanks, and guard he would allow his sword to drag on the floor. Hoping that they were not who he thought they were: Vampires.

((Correct me if I am wrong, with all due respect. >_>;.))

Kyuubi Naruto
01-28-2007, 07:57 PM
OOC:Other than the fact that I didnt know you were on a 2 story building,you pretty much hit the nail right on the head.

"What do you take me for,really?"He asked."I've never met a person in my life named Leoow,whatever kind of lame name that is."He said."And you obviously arent anybody who's with us because even the people from foreign countries dont have English as bad as you do."He said.He took his hand off the door."What do you want?"He yelled.

Midnight_Rain
01-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Kisara heard the noise "Be nice to him.." She said weakly trying to get up out of bed "Please let him in I want to see his face..." She said looking at the door with wonder and puzzlement strikeing her eyes. "What's his name?" She asked not hearing his name in the 1st place. She then heard a noise on the roof. She stood walking over towards the balcony and looking up seeing Koshiro "What's going on?" She asked looking at his eyes that looked as if seeing something terrible. She jumped up on the roof fast. Her eyes glimmerd with fright as what she saw before her was something she wished for her eyes not to ....a vampire....

leooew
01-29-2007, 02:01 PM
Leooew stepped back from the door and looked up to the ceiling. Then he spoke to him in his accent. "I do not want to hurt you I just want to know what you are doing in dis town at such a bad time." He then turned around to head to the roof to see what was all the ruckus was' but stopped when he heard the tank of soldiers coming back to the town. He then spoke into the door again "Im sorry to cut dis short but for some reason my uhh how you say friends ,lackys such on such forth have returned to this town. And with out my consent so I must go uhh go and redirect them." He turned around form the door and began walking in front of him laid his shadow on the door. He began walking to it and walked into the shadow as he began walking in the shadow a loud roar began to come from it. He then walks out of a shaded area on the side of the building and begins walking to the tank. The back end opened up and 5 soldiers staggered out drulling and with blood red eyes. In a completely normal English accent he spoke." Where is she “They looked at him and laughed and began staggering toward him? He then stands there with a blank look on his face. Waiting for any sign of her return.

Tetsanosuke
01-29-2007, 03:29 PM
OOC: Is this the end for out other protagonist Koshiro? What is going to happen in the future? Only ... I KNOW! Lolz. Read the Drama!

BIC:
As three more of these creatures dragged themselves forwards, they ran thier claws along the roof slowly, making a chilling screech that took over Koshiro's mind. He twitched some as they approached, his eyes flaring out as the coldness set in.

He slowly stood up, his body trembling as a creature lashed out impailing him through the chest with it's four claws, then bit into his neck with a fearsome rage.

"Gaahh! Arrgh!" He cried out as the fear shattered his spirit more then the piercing claws or the fangs. The beast tossed him off the side of the building, sword and all.

Koshiro looked into the night sky as his flailing body fell from the roof, his blood was racing him to the ground and losing.

"I feel... I feel...cold.."

Below him opened a dark misty abyss from the dusty ground, and it swallowed him in before snapping shut.

"Am I.. going to die?" Was his last thought as the darkness went through his body slowly.

Red&Stiletto
01-29-2007, 05:00 PM
As soon as Carol was about to reply to Roy, several things began to happen at once. First, Sasano and Kisara came out and then Kisara seemed to have fainted. Then a tank pulled up, someone got out, the tank drove off and then came back, pulling the person who had gone inside back out. Then she saw Koshiro begin to fall of the roof, blood spilling from a wound she could not see. Before she could think, she ran out under him and caught his droping body, getting splattered with blood in the process. "Koshiro, are you ok?" she said, trying to figure out if he was even alive.

Midnight_Rain
01-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Kisara watched as Koshiro fell she wanted to fall after him her hand reaching out to try to save his falling body, but she couldn't grasp him. "Koshiro!" She called out. She almost fell off of the balcony herself. She watched as he fell into the never ending darkness and she couldn't see him not a slight of him what so ever. She did smell his blood her eyes pulsed thier red but quicky changed back What's going on!? She thought to herself. "I can't be...a vampire..." She felt tears hitting her face. She rushed down the stairs passing Sasano. She ran outside into the hot air of the night. "Where's Koshiro?" She asked tilting her head a worried look crossing her pale face as she yet again looked up at the moon. Her eyes flashed again back in forth from blue to the blood dripping red. She could feel it taking her in. She felt as if her body was frozen in time now all she could see was the darkness inside her mind and the smell of blood filling her. She hated it but also craved it, her body she couldn't even control it. Someone had to stop it before she attacked someone precious to her.

OOC: Sorry ;)

Tetsanosuke
01-29-2007, 05:14 PM
OOC: Koshiro was swallowed into Darkness, Edit my friend you can't catch him if he's gone. >.>''

BIC: EDITED FOR SPELLING ERRORS

The Early morning moon was round and covered by a thick dark cloud/ The wind blew about the deserted town, making things creak and croak and call out in their own ways. The doors of all the buildings opened slowly letting a dark mist weave an flow out onto the sand covered grounds and paved streets.

There was no sign of Koshiro, only his blood and sheath remained on the ground as Carol stepped out to be hit by the blood that raced the boy.

The Darkness dissapated showing the cold ground below as a chilling howl rang out from the location.

"Was this all... Destiny?...Am I to...die? But what.. of the others?"
Kisara.. Carol.. Sasano.. Roy.. everyone. i'm sorry.. the darkness to too powerful.. I feel.. the taint running through me..."

His mind was lost in thought, his body being crushed and eaten slowly from the darkness as it absorbed his blood.

CF Striker
01-29-2007, 06:02 PM
Mark yawned, morning. He jumped out bed, before realizing he could barely walk he was so tired. He wnt downstairs to the lobby and helpe himself to a cup of coffee. He was't decent until coffee and he figured he might as well stay up a little with all this racket.

Still in his jammies, he walked outside, mug in hand. He wasn't even sure what he was doing until he saw a girl, a puddle, and a stick. As he neared the spot, he recogizeed the puddle as blood, and the stick a scabbard, and there was only one guy who owned a sword like this around. The mug fell and split coffee into the puddle on the wasteland. "Oh no," Mark mouthed.

It was quite apparent this was devil's work. Wait, no. This could be fake blood, mearly a stage trick. But that didn't make since. Mark acted on impulse by grabbing the scabbard, crossing himself, and reciting just about any Catholic prayer he could remember, making up a few. Eventually, he got to the Lord's Prayer:

"Our father who art in heaven, hallowed be thine name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trepass against us....."

Mark was now yelling, still not even knowing what he was doing. His hands sweat as they gripped Koshiro's scabbard as if it was life itself. He lifted his head:

"Lead us not into temtation, but deliver us from evil,
for Thine is the glory and power forever and ever! Amen!"

An eriee wind swept the wasteland that night. The seconds after Mark's chant passed like hours. Fate rested in hope. "Please be alive, fight it Koshiro!" Mark gritted through his teeth, a solitary tear added to the concoction of blood and coffee.

Seikyu Kiba
01-29-2007, 06:10 PM
Roy noticed everything that was going on a stood by Carol "What the!?" He said as his mind was spinning and was unable to concentrate. "Great and just when I was relaxing." he said as he put his guitar behind his back "Things just might get messy, Carol, I suggest you take cover." He said with a snicker and an evil look on his face. He stepped out from the side of the building and stood looking at the tank that had just rolled by. "Hmph, who ever is here is going to get the heck beaten out of them." He said slowly walking to the front of the hotel.

Chosen
01-30-2007, 09:10 AM
OOC: This RP has become a mess, and I must withdrawl.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Sasano ran to his room and searched it for his blade.He held the blade and purposely cut his arm,making it bleed.The blood dripped onto the hotel's solid floor."If I want to help her.....then I have to find out what exactly am I up against."He slashed into the air."If I make actions,my time alive will decrease.But if I do die.......I have to help her first."He then ran down and out of the hotel and came a few meters from Kisara."Kisara!Please,get a hold of yourself!You have to at least try to fight what's inside of you!"He looked down at the floor."And if you cant.....then......"He rose his arm up,showing her the blood on his arm."Come."

Midnight_Rain
01-30-2007, 08:25 PM
Kisara's sensitive nose filled with a diffrent kind of blood it was Sasano. Her heart was rageing "No I don't want too!" She cried out in her mind "Sasano please...get away!" She called her eyes and mouth yerning for blood. To see it and to taste it. She couldn't control her body she was shaking like mad. Her eyes pulsed the red hard and deep as if they were glowing. She came racing after him on her hands that hit the earth making them dirty. She looked as if she was a wolf. Her gaze was upon him hard like she was studying his next move. Her fangs grew longer... but as all this was happing she cried out in her mind GOD HELP ME! I DON'T WANT TO HURT HIM!"

Kyuubi Naruto
01-30-2007, 08:41 PM
"I'm not leaving you,not alone,not like this."Sasano said simply."Didnt I already tell you that?This is payback for when you helped me,so I have to help you.And dont worry,I'll be fine."He said smiling."It's not like I have much time left anyway,might as well make something out of myself with what time I do have left."Crossed that thought in his mind.He pointed his blade at Kisara."It seems that you wont be able to fight this,so I have to lead you somewhere...somewhere the moonlight cant get you.Not saying this will solve our little problem,but it's a start.It's possible she gets weaker when she's not in the moonlight so..."He charged at Kisara with his blade ready.

Midnight_Rain
01-30-2007, 08:53 PM
Kisara kept running at him tears falling and blowing in her wind she was creating while in run. She growled "You won't distroy me!" A malice voice was heard from Kisara's lips not being her own. She lunged at him at full speed trying to tackle him to the ground. Her eyes pierced him she just kept looking as looking into his soul her eyes ever so red and filled with hate. "I..I will kill you!" She found that she was loosing control but still attacked. Her heart rate increasing and decreasing ever so fast.

Tetsanosuke
01-30-2007, 10:16 PM
The taint filled his body, he over flowed with the darkness of the unholy taint. His face became truely pale as he landed on a table in some dark and damp laboratory of some sort, he dropped the katana to the side hearing it clang twice before resonating into silence. His head was twitching as it turned towards a noise, blood dripping from his mouth and eyes as well as from his chest.

He could feel his lungs collapsing as the punctures were indeed deep, his breath was strained, taking each breath like it was a nectar for life. He had no life now, he could feel his skin drain what life he had.

Approaching him from the direction of the noise was a bipedal creature in a black robe and over cloak. His face wasn't apparent, he seemed like he had none. Outstretching a boney hand towards Koshi the being ran it down his forhead then onto his chest into the holes.

Aching in pain, he silently screamed as the menace played with his inside. He couldn't move, he couldn't scream, he couldn't cry... He was lost in a cold stare into the face of death and found nothing soloemn in it's grace.

A daggar? or a scalpel? what did this creature have that Koshi should worry about. He felt himself hunger, but not even blood seemed to sate his taste as the bony creature started to expiriment on him, adding things and removing things from his body, randomly hacking away and adding what he felt like adding.

How long would Koshiro suffera fate so unknowing?

leooew
01-31-2007, 03:48 PM
As leooew stood there looking in the distance as if there would be someone waiting for him. He moved his head down and a grin came across his face from ear to ear. He then began hysterically laughing as the men from the tank advanced on him more and more. He then put both his hands inside his over coat and pulled out two hand crafted desert eagle looking guns. On the sides of then it read in big letters Jesus Christ there were smaller letters on the bottom of the "Jesus Christ" He then freed his thumb and trigger finger and pulled out another clip from his pants over coat outside pocket. He slowly put it to his mouth and placed it in his mouth showing his long sharp blood stained fangs. His eyes began flickering from dark blood red and a bright yellow. A dark fire looking substance began to grow around him. Until it stretched out to the men advancing on him He then pointed his gun in his left hand to one man. And pulled the trigger a loud burst doubled from the barrel and the advancing man was standing still. His gun had failed his explosive round bursted in the chamber. He looked at the smoking gun and dropped it to the ground. He then grabbed the clip out of his mouth with his free hand and pocketed it. He then smiled from ear to ear again and spoke" Lets try again" He pointed the gun in his right hand and pulled the trigger and a single shot was fired and entered the man on his left head exploding in the inside of his scull. The other men began moving quicker at him another shot was fired from a distance that was not his. One of his men had stayed behind or had gotten left. He was firing from the roof. When leooew swung his head around to see who had shot one of the solders he pulled the trigger one more time taking out the nearest target. Now there was 2 left. As he glanced up he put his gun straight ahead as one of the mean with his mouth wide open ready to take a bite out of him ran into it. With the solders moth around the gun leooew pulled the trigger and destroyed the man's head. He then finally got a glance upwards to the person who added in this small fight. He then seen it was one of his men but another thing was that he was being ripped apart by one of the vampires that live in this little town. With that he smoothly moved his arm behind him as if he was making a muscle and pulled the trigger taking out the last solder gool... He then picked up his gun off the ground and placed it back into the pocket of the overcoat. And then done the same with the outer after swoping out the clip. He then began to walk over to the charging women and the standing man. He shook his head and continued to walk in there direction.

(( ooc Ok sorry im not trying to be all ober "strong as hell" but i wanted to get the whole tank thing off the rp so we dont have to deal with it any more and we can all get on the same page. ))

Midnight_Rain
01-31-2007, 04:22 PM
OOC: It's okay I understand...

Kisara's body felt numb all of the sudden as if another vampires presence was around. She slowed 'his' aura was all around her. She turned seeing a man walking up to Sasano and her. Her eyes stayed on him and she growled hard like she was protecting something. Yet again a flash of red to blue in her eyes. She looked at him a sudden pain feeling in her chest she wanted to faint. Blood came pouring out of a wound that was some how inflicted on her left shoulder. She didn't know how it got there it was just when she looked at the stranger approaching them. She felt his sharp gaze on them. She hated him she wanted to kill him but she couldn't find the strength as she knew her power was draining fast. The moonlight was being coverd up in clouds and it was then Kisara's vision blurred.

leooew
01-31-2007, 06:27 PM
Leooew continued to approach with a small smirk on his face. Some how he beloved he knew what was wrong with her and why she was acting like so. As he got closer he pulled out his clip in his pocket and pulled out a single bullet. He then pulled out a cross from across his chest. He then broke the silver hollow tip bullet and pored out the gun powder and any other substance that would explode or lead to any harm to her fragile looking body. As he got closer he held the cross in front of him as if he was presenting it to her. Strangely it didn't burn him or look like it was taking any affect on him. Then he looked at the bleeding man standing near by.” Fix itt your bloood is tempting ma so veddry muuch. BUU yes catdch dis." The tosses the broken silver tip bullet to him, hoping his catch won’t be hindered by the lack of blood.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-31-2007, 07:18 PM
Sasano turned to the man and nodded."Dont know who you are,but if your here to help,thanks.But I got this."He said after he dodged the attack from Kisara.He then ran at Kisara."I'm sorry Kisara,but this is something I'm trying to do to help you out!"He turned his blade sideways for that he wouldnt not attack her with the actually blade of the sword,and he charged at her,ramming into her and carrying her on his sword and crashed her into a nearby entrance to a building,getting her out of the moonlight.

Midnight_Rain
01-31-2007, 07:29 PM
A sudden pain was felt before Kisara's body fainted. She was ramed into a building. Her body fell to the floor hard and tired. She had dirt on her face, her pale and dark blue eyes closing. A whimper slipping from her lips. Everything then fell silent as she fainted into a never ending darkness.
~Another world~

Kisara walked around inside what seemed like nothing in this world. She wasn't even in the world but in an uknown universe. She spoted Koshiro a ringing pain fell inside her ear. He was being attack and all she could do was stand there watching her body paralized in her own fear, "Koshiro...?" She called her voice echoed thoughout the darkness.

Tetsanosuke
01-31-2007, 07:47 PM
Twitching from the table, Koshiro was able to turn his head towards a small glimmer, a small life force. He mouthed the words "Kisara..."

By the time Kisara found him he was ripped apart, and by some way he was still living. His body was stitched together in patches of pale skin, his face was mutilated at the eyes, so now he had perminent black streaks over each eye. These marks were burn marks, his eyes were now charcoal black moving everywhere trying to focus on what was ahead.

He felt a sudden sharp pain within his gut as he fell off the table, his body shivering, trembling, twitching and rotting all at once. He once again mouthed "Kisara.."

Mouthing again his mutilated face showed "Kisara... run.." as he latched out an arm towards her. His movements were sudden jerks, he'd claw into the ground and drag his body by his fingertips. "Run.. for the love..of God.." he mouthed again.

It seemed the mysterious creature had did his work, and left this abomination to feed off the souls of the living

Midnight_Rain
01-31-2007, 08:00 PM
Kisara didn't seem to know what he was doing she walked to him her head was hurting really bad. She smelt blood, it was going to drive her insane. She walked towards him limping. Her shoulder had a wound in it. She had blood staining her shirt. Her face looked deathly pale. Her breathing slowed as she walked towards him, "Koshrio...what's wrong?" She said weakly. She winced in pain "What's going on with me...?" She asked. Still walking to him.

Tetsanosuke
01-31-2007, 08:18 PM
Koshiro felt her warmth, her soul approach faster and faster. He hungered souls though he didn't want to kill Kisara. He was pulling himself forwards, and all the while he drove his other hand into his body and slowly drew his katana from his gut.

He felt the wrapping of the sword, the blade was now stained red and glowing in the darkness. He reached again slowly slipping towards her.

Finally in a horrible, terrifing and heart shattering voice he called out, the deep ring of the voice was interupted somewhat by his twitching.

"RUUUUN!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" his voice was rancid and hoarse as well as he pulled ever closer, his black eyeballs racing around her outline.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-31-2007, 08:24 PM
Sasano layed down his blade and ran to the body of Kisara.She seemed to have gone out of her stage of being a vampire,but her body was still motionless,as if she were dead.Thinking of the worse,he held his hand over her mouth,but felt no breath.He put his ear to her heart,and thankfully,he heard the slow beating of her heart.He shook her body."Kisara!Kisara!Wake up!"He yelled to the body."She's still alive...but...what's wrong with her?"He thought.His head hung low as he held her body close to him."Kisara.......please...wherever you are,you have to fight this.You....just cant die...I'm supposed to be first."He said in sorrow.A tear dropped down from his eye,hitting the solid floor.

Midnight_Rain
01-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Kisara heard his sharping warning. She gatherd her strength at the top of her body and tried to break out into a run even though she had no idea where she was. She ran and ran. Finally making it outside of the labortory. She fell down a hill hard. Her wound becoming more serouis. She cried in a pain as the blood dripped on her shoulder the dark color matching the color of her eyes when she turned.~out of the world~

Kisara's body bacame more with sweat and she had a twisted expression of pain on her face. She whisperd "Koshiro...what's wrong...?" and then silence was heard again. She whisperd one more time. "Sasano help me...."

Tetsanosuke
01-31-2007, 08:50 PM
Her warmth was gone, her energy fading away. It seemed that she had took his advice. But his yell was to his opposition, little by his knowledge, a call for them to have fun. Koshiro felt his hand stab the sword back into his body as small creatures, black and bug like started to crawl out from the walls. They jumped upon him and bit at his rotting flesh, slowly filling him with pain.

His yells were rasping, running out of vocal chord power to say in a way. He placed a hand on the damp, cold stone floor and pushed himself up onto a knee. He felt the insects become squished from under his hand and his knee as he held himself up.

Throwing his head back, he bellowed an ungodly roar. The pulse from this roar sent the insects packing, leaving him be... for now.

He got to another knee, both hands pushing and snapping into the ground as well as in place. He turned his head around, his hair had been turned white from all the horror inside. He yearned for a way out, he twitched more and more, his neck going left then right, his right arm snapping into a strait build of the bone. He broke that straight run, allowing his arm to move freely again.

As he stood up he felt around, in his pocket was his paint cloth... He wrapped it around his eyes like a blindfold. He was blind yet he could see it all...in varios different views as well.

He brought a rotting fist towards his face and stared at it, his view was of a spectrum of purples light and dark. "I need...I need... I need....I need." He mouthed over and over again, he couldn't stop. The memories of his life back in Tokyo seemed only like a fading dream now.

"I need...I need..I need... souls..." he whispered into the thick damp air of this disgusting place. This must've been the basement of the hotel.. in another world perhaps? Would the others come? Would he be strong enough to resist the urge to kill them and suck their souls dry? He kept coming up with questions and alas no answers.

Midnight_Rain
01-31-2007, 09:22 PM
Kisara panted hard and her body weak she tried to pull her body weight up, trying to stand, only failing. She could barely even move. Her wound was causing most of the damage. She felt someone trying to shake her but she wouldn't wake up. Even if she was wishing. Her dreams right now didn't matter all that did was that she get out of there.

Red&Stiletto
02-01-2007, 07:47 PM
OOC: My deepest apoligies to all RPer's in this rpg. I am not currently able to get on enough to keep up with the rpg. The custidy disputes are almost settled so I will be returning shortly. Please, if you could, just pull my character along with things and if neccisarry, I give you permission to temporarly play my character. Thank you in advance. *bows*

~* Love Lady *~

Midnight_Rain
02-02-2007, 09:59 PM
OOC: Do not worry I will try to keep you posted on everything that happens...

Midnight_Rain
02-05-2007, 03:46 PM
OOC: I think my RP died....

FullMetalAlchemist997
02-05-2007, 04:05 PM
OOC: You know I would join if someone would catch me up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I signed up and a week later my eyes are burning from reading so much...plz pm me or something

Red&Stiletto
02-10-2007, 12:49 AM
OOC: Yes!! I'm finally back! And yes, it is kinda dien'. Sorry. *shrugs* Atleast you got me!

BIC: Carol couldnt take it. She had seen him fall and she had gone to catch him, but he just disappeared. But where had he gone? She was in such a shock, she just fell to her knees, her arms still extended, gasping for breath. She couldnt even wipe the blood off her body. She just stared at the empty space where Koshiro had been. It wasnt real. It couldnt be. She was completely numb to all that was going on around her. She couldnt take it. She stood up and bolted, leaving her guitar and everyone else behind. She ran and ran and ran until her gymnastic/8 year old trained lungs couldnt heave one more breath, and collapsed on the hard, sun baked ground and let out a shuddering cry. She didnt ever want to move again.

FullMetalAlchemist997
02-10-2007, 10:42 AM
OOC: TY to LadyWolf...I'm going to enter now that I have some idea of the happenings
BIC:
Luka didn't really have a clue why she was walking here. Her bus had broken down leaving her in the middle of no where Mexico. Someone else was out here. Just laying on the ground. "Excuse me?" Luka asked the young girl "I am a little late arriving do you know where this is?" Her heavily accented words sounded self conscious.

Tetsanosuke
02-10-2007, 11:01 AM
OOC:Well seeing as Koshiro is an abomination now.. he's only in the dream realm.. or is he? BWAHAHAHA! Lolz

BIC:

He let his pitch black eyes drag along where his original sight would linger, his body torn and restitched like a rag doll, his skin was pale and ragged like leather. Koshiro stumbled across the dark and damp corridors of this place deep under the belly of oblivion itself, where oblivion was the Diablo Grande Hotel.

Stumbling into a doorway he felt his blindfold tighten around his head as something seemed to be gushing from his eyes. A blck liquid ran down his cheeks as his breath now deep and ghastly drew heavier with each step.

He would moan inccesently as he walked towards a light, a light that attracted him ever so subtly. Every step he let out a breath, one more breath to death yet another breath in for life. He hungered what he had not, the souls of the living.

But inside he was fighting, fighting to rip free from this black abyss. He could feel what was left of his heart pounding and beating against the walls of taint that took him into the belly of hell itself.

Where would he go in this dream world? What would he do? Who would he find? Would he make it out?

No answers were clear just yet.

Red&Stiletto
02-11-2007, 02:03 PM
OOC- Your very welcome FMA997!

BIC- Carol was so racked in grief that she barely noticed the fact that a girl had walked up to her. As she heard herself being addressed, she slowly looked up at the girl. "Trust me, nothing you want to know about. I know I probably look strange all covered in blood, but I cant really help it. Sorry. I'm Carol. Nice to meet you," she said in an almost hollow voice as she quickly wiped her hand clean and extended it to be shaken.

Midnight_Rain
02-11-2007, 10:12 PM
Kisara panted as she tried to rise from the sandy ground, pain sweeping her entire body. She tried to look up not having the strength she smiled at Sansano "I will try to stay awake"...she said in between short breaths. She found her vision becoming blurry and her head aching with pain. She wanted to faint again but she knew where she would go..back to the dream world where her nightmares came to life. "Sanano help keep me awake!" She said pain streching in with her soft voice. Tears welled up in her eyes salt hit the air. The smell entering her now sensitive nose.

FullMetalAlchemist997
02-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Luka accepted the hand. Shaking it before also pulling Carol to her feet. "Nice to meet you. I'm Luka" SHelooked around the sunbaked ground. As she looked around some her baggage dropped from her hands and the ticket flaoted peacefully to the ground. Luka was about to gather her things again when she noticed the look of pure shock and some other emothion on Carol's face. "Is there something wrong, Carol?" SHe asked worried about the other girl.

leooew
02-13-2007, 12:09 PM
Leooew had arrived to his destination standing in front of Kisara he looked down and. Smiled showing his fangs the then looked down and knelt close to her face. He then reached out and ran his fingers throw her hair." It is very nice to meet you my name hmm well my name is leooew today" He then removed his hand from her hair and looked her in the eyes to see if her vampiric from was fully taken over.

Red&Stiletto
02-13-2007, 07:32 PM
As Carol was pulled to her feet by Luka, she started to picture Koshiro again. At Luka's inquirey, she quickly through her emotions out of her face. She didnt want to freak this girl out. She did not deserve to be pulled into this mess with Koshiro. She would just have to pick up with everyone after that point. "It's ..... complecated. I dont want to drag you into it. You should take my advice and not pry farther," she reply. And added, after looking at her good, "What you find may be to hidious for you." Then she began to help her pick up her things.

FullMetalAlchemist997
02-14-2007, 03:42 PM
"Okay then" Luka said. Taking Carol's advice she didn't pry farther. "Carol, I was told to look for some town around here woulkd know what it is? I mean you might know something right?" Luka had managed to forget her ticket which now fluttered in the breeze.
Luka Elloise, stop trying to twist my words
Strange that memory of her mother decided to revive itself then...but was it some type nof warning for what lay ahead? Maybe.

Midnight_Rain
02-14-2007, 10:48 PM
Kisara looked at him in the eyes. Her's kept flash from the blood lust red to the regular blue, she took deep breaths. "What's going on?" she asked her tone losing it's softness. She looked at his fangs her first motion was to drag herself away, but she felt locked into his eyes. Shivers ran up and down her spine. She felt pinned and she couldn't move. Her eyes were pulsing very rapidly now. Her breaths were also shorter the human in her wanted to faint. She heard him speak her eyes still locked in with his's. "My..name..is Kisara" She tried to speak but found it draining.

leooew
02-15-2007, 03:09 PM
As leooew looked in to her eyes he seen the reflection of the moon. Full and blood red high in the sky. He steped to her side and braced her against himself. He then wispered in her ear"you are not to far gone but you must fight it or be taken over and become a creature of the night." He then brought his face close to hers. "Do you want to become a creature of the night and end this pain you have? Do you want to become stronger? Do you want to come with me in to the night be one of the children of the the father himself? He looked in her eyes and stoped his breathing. His eyes slowly started to turn the same shade of red as hers. Then he spoke softly again "join me"

((ooc well it looks like it lives again good thing to i really like this rp but we really need to all get on the same page sooner or later))

Red&Stiletto
02-15-2007, 05:49 PM
"Oh, yes. I do know where it is. I would take you there but I need some time in the fresh air." she replied when Luka asked of the town. "I could take you most of the way there if you would like me to or you can stick around until I'm ready to go back or you can wonder off on your own. Your choice." she said as her voice began to slowly regain its cheerfulness. She wanted to make this girl comfterble. She didnt want her to know what had happened. She wanted to sheild her even though she barely knew her.

Midnight_Rain
02-15-2007, 06:14 PM
OOC: Nods* you are right we do need to get on the same page...

Kisara breathed hard as if her entire world had frozen over into an icy death bed for all to lay. She looked at him "No.." she said weakly her body shivering even though it was hot and sticky. Koshrio...Sansano someone....? She thought as she felt paralized by her own fear. She then gave into the darkness losing all of the light. Her eyes completly into the blood-lust red. She looked at him and clenched her eyes shut. "What am I?" She asked him. A mark on her shoulder showed like a tattoo it was of a bat that had a crown. She was losing control of her actions..her will. "Do as you wish..." She said still looking down. "I am yours.."

leooew
02-16-2007, 01:01 PM
A small grin came across leooew face as he opened his mouth showing his fangs. He then moved closer to her neck to take a bit as his teeth touched her neck and he began to cut through her skin with them. The he stopped and closed his mouth and brung her closer to his chest. "I will not take those who are not willing. But I will help you become what you want. Now rest and we shall deal with this when you awaken." He then put his hand under her legs and his other hand on her back and picked her up. He then took a step and was engulfed in shadow. When he emerged out of the shadow of a door in the hotel he walked in to the nearest room and sat her on the bed. He then put the covers around her and placed the pillow underneath her head. He sat on the side of the bed and began to watch her. To see if she would drift off to sleep.

FullMetalAlchemist997
02-16-2007, 03:48 PM
OOC: :: means in Russian...yes you can guess what song it is
"You do?" Luka couldn't hide her excitement "Of course I'll wait with you" Luka used one of her overstuffed suitcases and put one down for Carol "If you want to sit" she said. As she sat in the akward silence she suddenly felt the urge to sing in her native languange she obeyed it ":If you want to I can save you I can take you away from here So lonely inside So busy out there And all you wanted Was somebody who cares:" She sang under her breath filling the silence she felt. SHe didn't seem to notice Carol was there. THe next time she spoke it was in Russian by accident ":Oh was that out loud...: I mean was that out loud? I'm sorry I didn't mean to start singing" Of course when she realized that Russian had come off her tongue naturally she quickly fixed it with a blush. Her mother would have interpreted what was happening as a futuristic warning. But Luka shrugged it off.

Tetsanosuke
02-16-2007, 04:31 PM
He found a door in his purple layered sight from behind his blind fold, his pale leathery skin cracking slightly in the darkness of the corridor. He could feel a strength, an evil, unpure and hungering strength within his body. With an outsretched hand he grabbed the door and opened it slowly, from the creaking door revealed the side room in the middle hall in the hotel.

He could feel the life around the hotel, and he could feel his bones shake and tremble in his body with his breath as the walls seemed to become transparent in a purple tint. He looked around from behind the blindfold, his head was twitching to the right for a few minutes as he scanned the whole hotel from his position.

Soon he stumbled into the hall, he saw the hotel service woman eaning back in her chair at the front desk. He could here the resonating of her soul, like a vampire could hear the blood flowing in one's body. He came to a croutch as he looked at her, he then rolled to a side into the shadows. He cralwed up into the ceiling corner and scanned the room while hissing slowly.

Red&Stiletto
02-16-2007, 06:45 PM
Carol accepted the trunk gratefully. Her legs screamed to keep running but she couldnt. All of a sudden, she heard a soft singing in a language that sounded familiar but she wasnt able to interpert it. When Luka explained that she had been singing in Russian, she realized why it had sounded familiar. Her Auntie always stared speaking in Russian when she was upset or angry. "Are you Russian?" she asked, slightly excieted. If she spoke slowly enough, then she could practice her Russian to suprise her Auntie.

Kyuubi Naruto
02-17-2007, 07:05 PM
OOC:Sorry I havent posted in a while,but I'm not quiting this RPG.

Sasano was lost in the current events.It seemed that no matter how hard she tried,Kisara could hold back the beast inside her,whatever that beast was.She had lost almost all control over her body and was in critical condition,and to top all of this off,a man had just disappeared away with Kisara.Sasano wasnt about to let all of this go,so he headed back to the hotel,in search of help.When he had gotten there,he heard a door room close,and slowly and quietly crept up to the door.He heard the ruffling of sheets and squeak of the springs on the bed.He slowly opened the door and peeked inside,to find exactly what he had been looking for,the man,and Kisara along with him.He drew his blade and bust into the door,glaring down the man."Who are you,and who the hell do you THINK you are,taking off with her like this?"Sasano said,keeping his blade down by his side."Do you know what's wrong with her?

leooew
02-18-2007, 01:17 PM
Leooew looked at the man standing in the door way. He then turned back to the women lying in the bed. And spoke softly but load enough so he could here. "It is very rude to burst in a room where someone is trying to sleep and holding a weapon at that.” He stood up and walked to the man escorting him outside the room. He then closed the door behind him. "Sir you keep asking me who I am but you have never told me your name. And to your other question yes I don’t know what is wrong with her." He then smiled showing his fangs." She is becoming a beast of the night. Not the same as me but in a way. She has a few choices to make ON HER OWN" he spoke loudly" She can give in to it fight it and possibly loose or well agree to my ehaa idea." He smiled again showing his fangs and opened the door.” You may talk with her she is well...with us right now. And by the way my name is leooew. You may call me Leo for now.” He walked back in the room and sat along the bed again looking in her eyes waiting for her reply.

Kyuubi Naruto
02-18-2007, 07:19 PM
Sasano followed the man into the room."My name is Sasano Konraku,and I'm not going to just let her AGREE to your idea,whatever it is.And if I talk to her,it's gonna be with her alone,not including some mysterious man whose intentions are unknown to me at the moment."Sasano said as he walked to Kisara's side at the bed."First,I'm want to hear this little idea of yours,afterward,you can excuse yourself from the room for I can have a word with Kisara."Sasano said in a heartless tone.

Tetsanosuke
02-18-2007, 08:16 PM
Koshiro could hear a strong pulse from the rooms around him, the conversing Vampire and Sasano were at the top of his senses. It was funny how the lady at the front desk didn't even notice him stuck up in the corner, ready to pounce upon what he hungers.

He kept his place though, still he was fighting on the inside a seemingly endless battle.

leooew
02-19-2007, 03:17 PM
Leooew looked at him and stood up off the bed.
"My plan you want to know my plan well that is something I can’t just tell anyone. And well it’s more like gift than a plan. But beyond all that im here for the same reason as you I hope. To eradicate every vampire and every gool that lives on this land. That is the will of the sir hellsing and that is what I live for." He stepped back from him and bowed slightly” Now I shall be back in a few" As he turned around he walked in a wall of shadow that emerged form what it seemed his and everyone in the rooms shadow.

((so were almost all on the same page))

Midnight_Rain
02-19-2007, 10:51 PM
OOC: So I see..

Kisara opened her eyes their color blood red. She couldn't hardly move. "Where am I?" She said weak turning her head she saw Sansano she gave a weak smile "What happend all's I remember is red...the color red. She grew in pain, remembering running from Koshiro in the dream world. "Koshiro?" She asked "Where's Koshiro!?" She was now in panic. Then all grew slient, she hated slience. It botherd her in so many ways. So deathly silent.

Kyuubi Naruto
02-20-2007, 05:52 AM
"I...I dont know.I havent seen him since any of us arrived in this damn town,why?Does he know something about all of this?"Sasano thought hectically.He was beginning to think that all of the people who came on this trip had something to do with this,as if he could only trust a few people around here,and the very few he could trust seemed to also be keeping dark secrets concealed from him.But,at least he finally was able to have time to talk alone with Kisara after all of this vampire mess,but even she was acting in a panic."Why do you need Koshiro?"He asked.

Midnight_Rain
02-20-2007, 07:37 AM
Kisara looked down "I just want to see if he's alright..he might have been changed. I am so scared.." She felt hot tears slid down her cheeks. "Oh Koshiro this is all my fault!" She held a grip on one of the sheets causing it to crease. "I shouldn't have let you come here! I should have came alone." She looked away the only feeling right now she was feeling was sadness. "What is it you wanted to ask me?" she asked holding back the tears.

Tetsanosuke
02-20-2007, 12:43 PM
Koshiro could feel the warmth of Kisara's tears, some her humanity still inside her. He slipped down the corner onto the ground croutching low like a lizard would, crawling towards the front desk. He would bring a crackling hand of dark mist onto the desk, making the lady scream at the top of her lungs.

She fell back out of the chair as Koshiro crawled onto the desk and stared at here with his blind folded coal black eyes, he could feel the fear inside her rising and ready to explode.

Such a wonderous feeling he had, her fear filling him with a warm and fuzzy calm, and an endless lust... for her soul.

He readied a hand... prepared to strike at her.

Midnight_Rain
02-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Kisara could feel her heart beat. Something was terribly wrong, she felt fear and salty tears in the air. It wasn't her own neither, a womans..about the age of 20. A shiver ran up her spine as she could feel the darkness open her up and engulf her. She knew this feeling from before. She looked a Sansano quickly and jumped to her feet, hitting the ground hard a tinging feeling rushing at her. She then ran for the door with all the strength she could muster.

FullMetalAlchemist997
02-20-2007, 04:03 PM
Luka nodded "Yes I'm Russian...I keep forgetting that no one understands me when I try to speak that language though" Her mother would have gone into all this voodoo stuff about how forgetting to speak English in the presence of an AMerican would be considered bad luck "I grew up in Moscow near the :Matushka Volga*:" SHe said for some reason wanting to tell her that the Volga river was near her.

OOC:* =Matushka Volga--The Mother Volga...a river in Russia and the only pieces of Russian I actually know for more info click Link (http://www.public.asu.edu/~goutam/gcu325/volga.htm) anyways that's to clear up any confusion one might have.

Red&Stiletto
02-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Carol couldnt supress her smile. "Do you think that you could teach me some Russian? My auntie is Russian and she tries to teach me all the time but I just have trouble with it. It would be really cool if you could teach me." she said not stopping to take a breath the whole time. She was really excited to meet someone from anyone on the same continent as her and she always got breathless when she was excited.

Tetsanosuke
02-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Koshiro, with a powerful lunge grabbed the woman by the neck and pulled her close to his face, he then opened his mouth wide, wider then usual. The stitches at his cheeks started to unravel as he opened his mouth far wider then any human could.

With a giant bite he broke the skin around the woman's shoulder-neck area, sinking his fangs deep into her flesh.

His eyes started to glow a dark purple from behind his blindfold, as her eyes flared a golden silver light. Her screamed filled the hallways as that very light went into the coal black eyes of Koshiro.

Ko left the woman limp on the ground as he stitched his cheeks back up, and jumped to the ceiling. High above the floor he felt the hunger cease slightly while sticking to the ceiling like a spider.

He let loose a short hiss before crawling into a corner again.

Midnight_Rain
02-22-2007, 07:42 AM
The scream of the woman caused Kisara to wince. "Sansano I will be right back!" She called, her feet quickly moving down the hall at a fast rate. Kisara didn't even seem tired. She came to the lobby looking at the woman's body on the floor. Her face seemed to grow in anger. "KOSHIRO!" She called out. Her eyes grew with anger as well and her fangs grew. She looked down and punched the wall hard. Leaving damage to the wall, and not to her hand. It was if it was a rock. As well as anger in her eyes tears were shown for the woman. She was the only one who would cry for the woman's passing. "Life is the deadlest of all sins..this woman did nothing. She did nothing...she was just in the wrong place." She spoke softy her eyes to the ground.

Tetsanosuke
02-22-2007, 09:26 AM
Seeing Kisara below he hissed again then started to laugh. But it was no ordinary laugh, this one was evil, menacing, manacle and down right terrifying. After laughing he lept from the corner landing on a knee, he could feel his arm reaching for his gut then he ripped hand inside. Grasping the hilt of his once honorable sword he pulled it out in a burst of purple fluid and stood up to face Kisara.

The room started to become fuzzy and wavey, his eyes burned purple as he stared into Kisara's eyes from behind the blindfold sending a wave of paralysis throughout her body.

"Vampire...the soul... HEHehEHheHEE.... Come to me vampire... let me eat your soul!"

leooew
02-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Leooew stepped out of the shadow and walked in the door way of the waiting room. He looked down at the women on the floor. He then looked up at the man holding the sword. "Well this is a crazy situation"
He reached his hand in the over coat and pulled how his gun. He then pulled out the clip and checked to see if it was full. He reloaded it and muttered to himself. In the name of god impure souls shall be banished in eternal damnation Amen. He walked up to kisara and spoke in her ear "KILL HIM" He stepped back waiting to see if her vampiric ways would burst form and slay the man standing in front of her. He then began to smile at the man standing in front of him. His flags were blood stained and were as large as they could be with out piercing his mouth. His eyes were turning from shads of blood red to new pavement black. His hair was an extremely dark shad of blue almost as black as his eyes. His hair was every where and was growing down to his waist. He then began to poor off some kind of black flame around himself. The vanes began to putrid out of his hands. This stood out only because he is wearing white gloves. His gun dangling in his left hand began to turn a shade of red and the wrighting on it began to turn black standing out more that before.
In all of this he stood there not breathing not blinking NOTHING.
OOC ( OWW I LOOK SO POWERFULL LOL WAIT TILL I POST AGAIN YOULL LAUGH HARD CORE :) ))

Midnight_Rain
02-22-2007, 05:27 PM
Kisara felt a gaze on her. She found it hard to even move. She heard Ko's evil laugh how it sent shivers down her spine. Koshrio." She whisperd "It's gotten you know hasn't it?" Sht tried to move but found his hold to strong. "Koshiro don't let it control you!" She called Leooew whisperd in her ear. Her heart skipped a beat. "No..I won't! I believe ..he can fight this." She said serious. "Koshiro don't let you heart become blinded by the darkness. See the light! Follow my voice..let me be your light." She said her voice choked.

Tetsanosuke
02-22-2007, 05:42 PM
The words floated into his ears like a pin dropping in the middle of a crowd, barely audible yet he could hear it to a certain point. His head twitched to the right as he saw the other one readying himself for battle with a gun. A GUN! Ha! Koshiro couldn't feel pain, he wasn't a vampire who sucked blood.. he was a being who sucked souls.

As the tiny word entered deeper into his mind he felt himself tilting his head to the left, his neck cracking in a sudden snap. He fell to a knee then lumbered his way back to his feet. Once so, he brought his once pure katana, now purple and crimson with taint up to his center grasping it with both hands.

"Fight?" inside he saw the world as his black eyes saw, purple, different shades, dark and light on and on. He held out a hand and reached towards a light, screaming out from his very heart "LET ME OUT OF THIS HELL!"

Outside his body stumbled again as his real voice filled the room, he gained some control over himself, enough to dash off towards the basement Door, back to the crypt of evil and Darkness. He couldn't kill Kisara.. he had to try with everything he was.

He lept down the stone steps and ran up the left wall down the hallway into the dark maze once again.

Kyuubi Naruto
02-22-2007, 07:20 PM
Sasano had just ran out of hte room and turned to Kisara and Leooew,who both seemed to be fine.He looked as he saw Koshiro run into the basement door,entering the dark abyss.He clenched his fist in frustration,but slowly calmed down as he let go of his anger."That.....was Koshiro,wasnt it?Isnt he who you were looking for Kisara?"He said,running to her."Kisara,are you going in there after him?If so,I'm coming as well.I'm not letting anybody that I know get her,especially not you.So what are you going to do?IT seems he's also lost control,but as you've been able to overcome this,he can.I was there for you,but now,he needs a helping hand."

Midnight_Rain
02-22-2007, 10:34 PM
Kisara looked at Sasano and then looked at the body on the ground. She ignored everything he had said. "Sasano please do something with this woman, she grabbed ahold of Leo by his shirt anger coursing though her, "What's going on?!" She demanded to know. Her eyes were a dangerous red now. Her heart thumped loud in her chest. "I want to know how to change Ko back to normal!?" She looked at him straight in the eyes the moonlight shining though the huge stain-glassed windows. She looked angry, but fear was in her eyes as well..fears that she might not be able to save him.

leooew
02-23-2007, 12:02 PM
As leooew had began to change and emit black fire form himself he stop and put away his gun when he was touched. When he pulled his out his hand he was holding a sippy cup filld with red juice. "mmm and about your friend... kill him its his only excape." He frined and then put away the empty cup. He then looked down at her " Truly i dont know what is wrong with your friend i am a vampire also known as a blood sucker he is not one like us." He pointed to kisara and grined.

Tetsanosuke
02-23-2007, 01:10 PM
Looming his way through the maze he was running through a wavey world, one with no sense of direction or order. All he could see were the dark bricks shrouded in mist. Who's world was that? The Vampires?

He only knew he was already tainted, even if he could control himself he's be that ripped up pale leather skinned coal black eyes abomination from then on. He had only the will to run a few moe3 minutes before his control was lost... He hit the floor after he stopped running on the wall.

Getting up slowly, his limbs would crack and pop as well as snap as he twitched, his sewed cheeks drooling the blood of that woman. It wasn't blood he thirsted for, it was her soul.

He could feel it inside him, the eternal screams of her pain and misery in the form of an endless abyss, like this dream maze of a basement.

He turned around facing the way he came and stared down the hallways from behind his blindfold.

FullMetalAlchemist997
02-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Luka smiled "I suppose if you want me too. :Matushka: always said it's better to teach waht you know thatn worry about what you don't" Luka's face adopted a dream-like tranquility for a few minutes. SHe was thinking of all the things her mother had said that turned out to be true. SHe came out of it. "Your Auntie is Russian?" Luka asked. The excitement in her voice made her words come out with an even thicker accent tot he point her words were hardly understandable. Of course Luka's mind was spinning hoping that maybe she'd recognize the woman's name and if not at least knowing another Russian. Luka was about to explain this to Carol when she felt the primitive warnings of danger. It made her sit back abruptly. Something was wrong but she wasn't sure what. Luka dismissed the feeling and turned back to Carol.
OOC: I refer you to my fisrt post with Matushka in it remember "Matushka Volga" Matushka=Mother...just a reminder for ya

Red&Stiletto
02-23-2007, 08:53 PM
'Matushka ...... I know that word. It means mother ........... right?' she thought. "She is, I guess. She was born in Russia and lived there for 5 years but her dad was a magician so after that her mom and her traveled all around. She lived in so many different countries that when she finally went back to Russia when she was 21, she had to relearn some of her language. She tells me and my sister tails all the time about her travels and is trying to teach me and my sister Russian. I was hoping you could teach me the language so when I go back I can suprise her........" she said cutting herself short when she noticed Luka stiffen and relax. "Is something wrong?" she asked, wondering if she had said something wrong.

Midnight_Rain
02-24-2007, 01:32 PM
Kisara took a deep breath trying to take in everything she had just seen, "I-I am going after him." She said taking another long breath. "I must find him. I will find him." She began to walk down into the never-ending darkness of the stairs. Being a vampire didn't really matter when going into the darkness. She hated it. Her eyes were the only thing that were giving off light. They glowed a dark red giving off a glow. "Koshiro?" She called out hearing her voice echo. "Koshiro where are you?!" She just heard her ownself being echoed at. She felt as if she was just talking to herself. She began to walk into the darkness again. She felt as if she was being watched. Shadows of the night must have been watching she felt chills enter her skin. "Koshiro?" She cried out like a small girl.

Tetsanosuke
02-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Koshiro heard the fearful voice, and he brought his coal eyes towards it's origin. He could feel the waves of sound flowing from the darkness, the everlasting purple that was his sight behind his blindfold. He zoomed in, seeing a different shade down the hallway, and he started off towards the sound.

He started up the wall, and walked up unto the stone ceiling. He brought his hands, pale and rough to the surface of the ceiling and trotted his way down the dark hallway. He looked down from above, gazing down at Kisara.

He hissed lightly, and reached down towards her head.
"Kiiisssarrraaa..." He hissed.

Midnight_Rain
02-24-2007, 02:47 PM
Kisara heard him call out to her. His voice dark and it brought fear to her eyes. "Koshiro.." She whispered. She couldn't tell where he was coming from. Her eyes searched everywhere. "Koshiro..?" She asked a shaking hand at her side. Her other hand was at her back pocket where a dagger was. She grabbed it not really wanting to. Her hand was shaking so bad she dropped it not being able to find it. She bent down searching frantically. "Where is it!?" She was now freaking out.

Her heart was pounding. She still searched. Her hand felt something sharp. Her finger had been pricked. The smell of blood entered her nose. The red liquid couldn't be seen. She then picked up her hand in a sudden reaction to the blade's sharp edge. "Ow!" She said shaking her hand. She heard him whisper her name again. She looked up to see a shadow clung to the celling "Koshiro!?" She gasped.

leooew
02-25-2007, 01:19 PM
Leooew followed after her down the stairs with a grin on his face. When he reached the bottom of the stairs he sniffed the air smelling the stitch of death coming from the man who ran down the stairs. As the women knelt down looking for the dagger he bent down and reached for it and picked it up. He watched her as she shook her hand he reached out to her hand and licked the blood dripping from it. As she was looking up seeing the man on the calling. He spoke to her again " you are becoming a vampire now you have more power that you know of you don’t need this weapon. And you don’t need to fear this weak man you are immortal now" He stood up and pulled his gun from his coat. And pointed it at the man he then began to laugh historically and vanished into the darkness." Now look kisara this is the extent of your new power." He appeared on the other side of the room and fired his gun toward the man missing by a hair. When the bullet went into the wall the explosives inside it ignited and it blew a 13in wide whole in the wall. He looked at the man with his eyes in a dark blood red. And spoke to him “now you and me let’s do this now" He then reached inside his coat and pulled the other gun out. The tip of it was still burned and singed from when it had exploded in the barrel. He looked at the gun as it began to become enveloped in shadow. Once the whole gun was consumed the shadow began to fall of as if it were shedding. When the gun was shown again it was completely fixed but it was a burning red color. He pointed his guns to the man and released the safety on the recreated gun.

((Now our first battle between players. But still you can at least try to fix him. I don’t plan to aim to kill anyway just disable.))

Tetsanosuke
02-25-2007, 03:45 PM
OOC: Ahh, but that's just it, he has no real insides or anything... bullets, even explosive ones would just rip through him. Lol

BIC:

He looked at the man who seemed familiar, not in a sense of seeing him before, but that he had seen him in another way. He thought about it what mind he had left and found it.

"Vampire...from...anime...no sense..." He thought.

But as the man had attacked he flopped to the floor and tripped Kisara with a sweep of his legs before pouncing over her, thrusting his hand into his own gut.

He ripped out his katana once again, the blade rang out in a purple hue, and aura of sorts as he held one hand to the floor. He was croutching like a tiger facing his prey.

While holding out his katana with the other hand he ran the blade across the wall making purple sparks shoot across the room before swinging out at the vampire. His movement was almost untraceable, for they were snapping and sudden, like images flashing on a paper flip book.

The purple burning blade slashed through one of his guns causing it to burst into, you guessed it, purple flames. While in mid air, he sent out a foot towards the man's face, unafraid of his power.

He hissed as he did all of this, the noise slowly creeping down and through the maze that was the abyss.

Midnight_Rain
02-25-2007, 07:35 PM
She felt herself fall she quickly arose to her feet. Kisara felt all the of her anger rise and her fear leave. "Koshiro.." She whispered. Her hand reached out towards him. "Koshiro." She said his name again. "I-I won't hurt you...don't become one of them. Don't become a monster." She cried. Her voice was soft and it held the essence of tears but she wouldn't cry..she was not allowed to cry.

Kisara stood up and walked over to Leo. She held out her hands to where Koshiro would hit her. She used her own sharp nails to dig into her flesh causing wounds. Her hands were covered in blood . A weapons. was formed from her own blood....but these were no ordinary weapons. These held poison tipped blades. She growled "Koshiro I don't want to hurt you but I won't allow you to hurt him!"

CF Striker
02-26-2007, 05:49 PM
OOC: Guess what? I'm baaaacccckkk. :)
A side note, I'll be using white text when my character speaking in Latin. The words and phrasing may be wrong, since I don't know Latin and I'm using a crappy online translator. It'll look kool I gues though.

BIC: Mathis loved being who he was. Yea he had angellic talents, but he could still be a mortal and go around just talking to people and living a life on earth that probably was the best he could have. He was currently strolling down Versailles St. in St. Louis when he heard a scream. It came for west, far west where a little dust can cover a lot of trouble. Pain, agony, death.....a whole lot of death. He knew the scream came from no person but from a force, a focal point...something dark. Something in him told him to seek it out.

He ran down an alley way, taking out an incense burner likie one would find in countries like Saudi Arbia. Sometimes he regretted carrying this hude backpack, but it had most of his supplies and he needed them all for times like this. He pulled a small pouch in his pack and dumped it into the burner then lit it with a match. Swirling the somke in a circle he kept running, right at a brick wall. He yelled out in the language of the angels, "Ego mos opportunus meus inimicus!"

The call took him in front of an eiface. The building's face was tall, but not very big, Mathis took it for a hotel. But it was more than that; a strong prescence oozed from the building, as if the building itself would grow hands to cluth at his soul. Mathis knew something horrible must of happened here in order for it to be so tainted. Irony claimed a victory as the song "Hotel California" starting playing itself in his head. Then he felt a flicker and gasped, "Oh my god...their people in there!"

He put his things up and fasten his back pack tight, this wasn't going to be easy. He lifted his hands and yelled out again "Dito mihi lux lucis!" The familiar feeling flooded back as he rose slightly into the air. White feathers began to materialize, first transparent then solid as they form a pair of wings. Mathis smiled with closed eyes as he felt light on his face, his face and hair being bathed in it. As he dropped softy to the ground, he removed a long staff he had picked up in one of his travels. Actually, it's more accurate to say he removed the top of the staff and a small cross proved itself to be part of an intricate hilt housing a magnificent rapier. As it left the hidden hilt, it glowed with a white light. Mathis opend his eyes a smiled with a michivous look on his face, "Once again then. Olympus porta!"

The familiar cry rushed him past the showrealm. He was flying so fast at the build, yet it seemed to take forevr to reach it. The darkness the place had leaked off was huge. Screaming faces and fetid hands treid to grip at him, as they always did as he traveled through places linked with the darkness. However, there were far more of them hear then he had ever rush through before and he frantically moved to escape the clutch of the hands at his wings. He finally saw a end to the tunnel and flew through, landing on the floor softly. He looked around with obvious caution. Things here were blurred and dark. "What creature created this?" he thought as he slowly walked towars where he thought he was hearing noise.

OOC: Kisara and Koshiro are not techinically in the hotel and are in an alternate plane of exisitence right?

Midnight_Rain
02-26-2007, 06:16 PM
OCC: Not anymore we are back inside the normal earth hotel..even if it isn't normal.

leooew
02-27-2007, 12:57 AM
Leooew looked at kisara and smiled a bit “you want to protect me? You don’t even know who I am or why im here but you fell the erg to protect me nun the less." He then bends down and picks up what it left of his gun. The guns douse the same as the other. It gets covered in shadow and recreated in his hand. He reloads it and whispers in her ear softly" Now destroy him and set his soul free." He then points his guns at the creature’s weapon and pulls the triggers. He shoots one bullet form each gun to the base of the weapon and the middle of it. When the bullet makes contact it explodes sending peaces of purple medal flying every where. He swiftly grabs kisara and puts her near his chest and turns his back to the flying metal’s few shards hit him in his back drawing little blood. He then turns back around with her still held to his chest. He then whispers once again." Release him of this pain filled world.

Tetsanosuke
02-27-2007, 09:29 AM
The shards of the metal radiated their purple haze deeper into Leo, the shards of the blade shot back at Ko thrusting into his body. Black blood spurt out while he shoved the rest of the blade into his body. Though he did this as he landed, he found himself on the side wall climbing up to the solid ceiling.

From his eyes came tears of purple dripping to the ground as he roared in pain, the dark abyss that was the basement started to fade away as the dawn came upon el Pueblo. Koshiro was grabbed by the darkness of the dream and dragged back into the abyss, his claws scratching at the stone ceiling along the way.

The basement was now normal, the dream world manifestation was gone, along with Koshiro's time outside of it. There was chirping, the chirping of desert bugs ringing in the now plain though still dark basement.

Though the darkness took Ko, he was still twitching as he fell into a large oval room, like a coliseum. He felt himself fall to the floor as the dark being stepped in front of him from the shadows and reached out a hand of bone. Koshiro hissed, lashing out at him with his claws as the room filled with a dim red light, though the being left he was still alone and still fighting.

He could feel the purple liquid drip down his face even faster, he couldn't feel what this was or where he was, but he felt the oncoming presence of several beasts, each on all fours with their furs crimson red with a bloody aura, fangs exposed, and growling at his limp and twitching self. He felt his left arm burst as a large black arm exploded from his shoulder, he roared out in pain at that point.

Midnight_Rain
02-27-2007, 12:29 PM
Kisara closed her eyes at the explosion. "No I won't..I believe he can be saved." She watched as the daylight approached and the night defeated by the light of the sun. "Koshiro.." She whisperd. Her heart sank into her chest. Why can't you fight this? She thought. Her body shiverd..she relized that she was afraid of something. She was afraid like she was when she was small. A tear made a path down her face..her soft face. Her eyes were now the dark blue eyes she once had. She now found herself sobbing.

Kyuubi Naruto
02-27-2007, 04:27 PM
A blade was seen slashing at a medium speed down Koshiro,a shadowed black figure appeared holding the blade.The figure ran out of the shadows,revealing Sasano,running to Leo,who had Kisara at his chest.He looked angrily to Leo and yelled,"Damn!When are you gonna learn,huh?You cant just give up like this,you keep saying that he'll die,or we'll have to kill him to save him.But what you dont understand is that we wont.I dont care how,and I'm not even completely sure how,but if there is a way,we will find it.And we will bring him back."He threw Leo's hands of Kisara and softly pulled Kisara to him,only slightly clapsing his hand onto her arm."And stop grabbing her and pulling her close to you like that ya perv!"He said.He looked down to Kisara,realizing that she had returned to her normal self by her eyes."Kisara....the sunlight has returned you back to normal.....your alright,arent you?"

Midnight_Rain
02-27-2007, 04:52 PM
Kisara felt herself being pulled into a different pair of arms. She looked up to see Sansano. she nodded weakly. Her heart was pounding hard. "I couldn't save him." She had water in her eyes. Tears were still falling. She didn't want to look at Sansano. She flt so ashamed. "It's my fault I couldn't save him!" She yelled but she did this softly also. She sobbed hard. Her body was shaking as if she was cold. "Koshiro.." She whisperd "You are just like me...lost"

Kyuubi Naruto
02-27-2007, 05:07 PM
Sasano sighed as stared at Kisara,who was looking in the exact different direction of him."Kisara....you dont have to feel one bit ashamed.You of all people dont,because none of this is your fault."He ran his hand slowly down her cheek,wiping the tears of distress away from her face."Listen....you've believed that there's was a chance that we could bring him back....a chance we could save him from this monstrous form he's now in,when some of the others could care less,or had lost hope.You may trick yourself about this,and I may be wrong,but from what I think,you believed it was possible.And I still feel as if you think it is.And if you are going to give up on this,then I wont stop you.But Kisara,I care about you,and I need your help,because none of us can do this alone.You were able to fight it,and if he tries hard enough,so can Koshiro.But he cant do it alone."

Midnight_Rain
02-27-2007, 05:13 PM
Kisara listen deeply. Her eyes stopped the river of sadness. She turned and looked at him. "Do you really want to help me?" She said softy. "You won't let me face him alone..will you?" She asked the sunlight hitting her face she had to sqiunt to keep it from her eyes. "You want to protect me..right?" She asked. She was so confused. She looked at him but wasn't really looking at him she was looking into his eyes..his soul..he was like a warrior though her eyes.

leooew
02-27-2007, 06:50 PM
Leooew looked at them bouth and put away his guns. He then steped back away from the light pearing in through the window. He fixed his close and strighten his hat. He looked at both of them. "So if you beleve that you can save him some how. Why havent you done it?" He then walked to the stair way and leand up aganist it. "So you say he can be saved but all i have ever none is that once a man has been tanted with the tough of an undead being. Then there is no way back that is why you must releas there condimed and traped spirt. So that there judgement may not be put off any longer. These are the teachings of the hellsing foundation. To kill all that are undead and traped on this world that feed on those of the living." He sat down on one of the stairs looking at them both in each others arms. " You two remind me of me and the little police girl she was to young to know her true pontintal." He then shook his head and looked back up at them.

CF Striker
02-27-2007, 08:15 PM
Mathis reached a point where he could see shadows, but nothig more than just a few blurred outlines. Feeling presences first explode in activity then fad into nothingness, he closed his eyes and left the darkness behind him. The energy was in the living realm, which meant whatever sent the burst of negitive energy could materialize. It was a good thing he boned up on these things time to time. He opened to see a hallway, a cruddy one at that. Ripped wallpaper and blinking ceiling lights gave the place a creppy fill. "Nice decor...," thought Mathis to himself. He allowed his angelic energy to flow baack as the sun rose, it wouldn't be needed now. Besides, whoever was in this build would freak out to immediately see an angel was in their midst. Better to appear as a demonologist.

He now listened to hear intense argueing going on to a door to j=his left. He held an ear to the door, "..if there's a way...we'll find it!......you'll help....you must release their contained spirit.....hellsing..." That's all Mathis needed to hear, that last guy speaking. It couldn't be more obvious, someone had become undead and the Hellsing warrior was hear to send back based on his teachings. He couldn't help a slight sigh, if only they taught them the other half, those ancient teachers. He quickly made his sword back into a staff, fastened his pack tighter, and swung open the door. He smiled gently, "Excuse me...I think I can help. Oh, and a very good morning to you all."

Tetsanosuke
02-28-2007, 09:24 AM
OOC: Sasano slashed at what? Koshiro was sucked back into the darkness, thus he was gone. ^^;;

BIC:
The black arm started to flex it's dark muscles and the large sharp fingers curled towards his palm as he turned his head staring down the crimson wolf like beasts. He licked his lips with his decrepit tongue as he looks about the dome of jade and dark bricks, he adjusted the heel of his boot as he stood, or at least in a crouching position.

He roared out at the surrounding beasts, his new arm reaching out with it's claws extended. "You...want to...kill..me?" He hissed then seethed "You think.. Koshiro...is..gone?" He cracked his neck, making large snapping noises "You think... this honorable soul...you think this life loving...human is.. going to give in?"

The beasts roared back in responce, making his now white hair flow about, bringing some of it over his blind fold. The large black burns down each eyes and each side of his face started to seep darkness before he extended his arm outwards, his purple fiery katana was spewed from his black palm into the dark hand, before returning the blade to his right hand.

He brought the sword off to a side then dashed into the fray, before him was the onslaught of what was to come, and his eyes were on destiny, as far away as it seemed the light was ahead. Though this form was taking his body he wouldn't let it take what it hungered, his soul.

Midnight_Rain
02-28-2007, 03:34 PM
Kisara heard a new intruder. "Who are you?" She asked her defense rising. She wasn't going to trust anyone. Her head was aching and she had a horrible pulsing on her right wrist she must have hit it on something. She held her arm. "Ow." She winced as the pulsing quicky grew. She then turned her eyes to the man who looked holy himself. "Who are you I don't mean to be rude..but I can't trust many." She said looking at him up and down. She got out of Sansano's arms and started to walk to him. She also had a dull aching pain in her leg. She winced again. This time she felt as if she was going to faint her world was spining. She seen white and fainted.

"Kisara?"
Kisara heard a woman's voice. It was sweet and loving..she then reconized it as being her own mothers. A woman dressed in white came to Kisara's transparent side.
"Mother?" she said looking at her in disbelif.
"Kisara don't let it take you over." She said looking away. Tears were down her cheeks.
Kisara looked at her mother crying. "Mom what's going on?" She asked trying to touch her but her hands went right though. She gasped.

"Kisara just don't let the darkness hold you..don't let it embrace you."
Kisara looked confused then all the memories of the terrible vampires came back to her. The pools of blood the dead stones of the people. She closed her eyes not wanting to remember. "Mom I don't know what to do."
"Kisara..follow your heart .." Her mother was now disapearing though the dark clouds around them. Kisara looked away. "mom..what are you saying?"

CF Striker
02-28-2007, 04:10 PM
Supiscous looks glard at him, then the girl fainted. Mathis threw his hands up "Wasn't me I swear!" Were angels supposed to swear, he'd have to think on that later. For now, he did what seemed like the smart think to do, wake the girl. He could prove he meant no harm anyway. He pulled out the insence burned and shuffled what was left of its previous burning into a platic bag. He then filled with another powder, then hand the burner and a match to the guy with a sword, "Let her inhale this. Its just a bit of smelling-salt, so it should do the trick." Maybe these people would trust him now, but he got an errie feeling that their life forces were not all purely made of positive energy. It was a bad omen.

Tetsanosuke
02-28-2007, 08:37 PM
A beast pounced him, and ripped at his blach arm but it was too strong. He thrust the claws of that arm back through the creatures inside ripping out it's innards before throwing it at another, knocking them both away. The rest pounced as he threw out the claw cutting into one after the other, dding a slash of his sword after each one.

Taken down by a tackle from the sde he felt his body being ripped at by the claws of one of the bloody red beasts, but he brought the sword up into it's gut running it through his black hand. He hissed as he pulled it out an got to his feet facing the rest of them.

"Come.. hell is but a place.. but I'm not taking a bus there..."

Kyuubi Naruto
03-01-2007, 04:48 PM
Sasano was ready to up and confess to Kisara when he attention was taken by other happenings,and she walked away,fainting in the process.Sasano kept a straight face,but he couldnt help but think to himself,"Dammit!That was the perfect time...and I BLEW IT!"He slowly walked to Kisara,and looked to the man who passed a few items to him.Sasano inspected them carefully.He saw they were legit,and looked up to the man."Um....thanks.The names Sasano by the way."Sasano lit it up,close to Kisara's face."What are you doing here?Who are you?"He asked Mathis.

CF Striker
03-01-2007, 08:26 PM
He smiled, this guy had a valient soul, he could feel it. It was unfortunate he had to bend his story a little, but they would all find out the total truth soon enough. "I got a hot tip a little while ago this place had some...strange history behind it. My proffession, you see, is Demonology. I came here to study and hopefully tackle whatever is going on in this build, but I didn't expect to find others here. What are you doing here anyway Sasano, this is a dangerous place to be! Oh, I'm Mathis by the way, and it a pleasure to meet you." He guestured to the other guy, "and you too of coarse."

Tetsanosuke
03-01-2007, 08:32 PM
His ragged leather like body, adorned in stitches seemed to stay strong, his long black arm, muscle boud with sharp talons/claws for fingers wiggled in the feeling of the creatures blood, which he licked from his hand as he twitched over his head, two large scars stitched together around each cheek.

His coal black eyes moved about rapidly behind the blindfold as he scanned the coliseum around him, there were several more of these creatures left, but he wasn't sure if more could arise from the darkness.

Instinctively he ran at the center of his forward area slashing through a beast to get to the far wall, there had to be some way out, even then where would he go?

Midnight_Rain
03-01-2007, 08:50 PM
Kisara stood there in the forever darkness around. "Mother?" She said her voice an echo. An insence was burning. She quickly arose in a dizzy spell-like state. "I don't feel so well.." she said in a whisper. Her world was still spining with the encounter with her long dead mother. "mom.." She whisperd her voice low so know one would hear. She looked up at the stranger. Her face grew twisted with anger. "Who are you?!" She shouted. Her voice was full of rage. Her eyes were flashing again between red and blue once again. Her head was in a whole lot of hurt. She felt like blood was runing down her side. She looked down blindly only to see a blood stain on the side of her shirt. She looked back at him again. Her eyes yet again flashing.

CF Striker
03-01-2007, 09:39 PM
Mathis flinched back a little, "Wow...take it easy." He knew something wasn't completely right here. Her eyes...something inside that girl was twisting to worm its way free. He saw the stain on shirt and sighed, "Sasano I lied, well partially anyway. I'm much more than I appear. I'm sorry to overwhelm you now but she needs to be taken care of."

He ignored the rage the girl fed at him and calmed himself. He closed his eyes and pressed a hand to the wound, focusing his energy into it. He could feel his hair fly as he summoned the force to repair the flesh. He strained, it could only mean there was something fighting the holy power he had to feed her. He mentally fed a plea as he finished, "I'm Mathis. Don't be scared, I only want to help. Please trust me, you aren't corrupted."

The stain was still there but as he pulled his hand backhe could tell the flesh was now put back together for the warm blood was no longer exsposed. He stood and leaned against a wall with his head in that same hand, "I'm sorry....so sorry. I didn't think I'd have to do something like that this soon. Obviously I'm not just a demonologist. Don''t betray this secret of mine, but I am kin to angels. You might classify me as a "guardian angel" of sorts. Please though, I really don't want to feel like I'm over you all. I'm just trying to get the most out of being half human. Have I......totally creeped you out? I hope you'll still let me fight whatever evil lurks within this place, I came because I thought I could help you all at least a little...."

Kyuubi Naruto
03-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Sasano shook his head."Oh dont worry,I'm not scared,and whatever you are,Guardian Angel or what not,your not "over" me."Sasano said in a confident tone."We've all got secrets,some of which I cant tell anyone,not even my closest friends.By the way,good to meet you Mathis,and I'm not creeped by this stuff,what do you take me for,some little kid?Respect your elders."Sasano said with a chuckle."And if you really want to help us,you can tell me what you know about all this.I'm left in the dark as Kisara and Koshiro seem to have problems going on with them,and I cant relate."Sasano then turned to Kisara."Hey,Kisara?I think this guy is legit,there's no need to chew him out at the moment."

OOC:BTW Midnight,blood on Kisara's shirt?Isnt she wearing a kimono on the picture I got you?XD.Dont worry,there's really no need to change it.

leooew
03-03-2007, 01:04 AM
Leooew look at all of them his mouth dropped down in amazement."Thats it thats all that it took for you to trust him. I come her and kill my whole troop off because they would have turned and tried to kill you all off. Not to mention they killed my one spawn off. My only do you understand this i have no more followers as a vampire that is everything. That is how i carry on my blood line. With out that there will be no more first generation vampires. Who aren't currepted with power and lust." He steped out from the light closer to them. As he came closer to this newly found man his body began to burn with anger. He looked at him and his eyes began to flash from black to ready to the same color of the man's "you why have you come here to kill me off. I won't go my lady hellsing still needs me she needs my protection. I won't ever leave her side as long as she lives." A drop of blood came from his eye as he screemed those words at the man. He then strigthen his hat covering his face again and pulled up his gloves. " Im sorry" He spoke softly followed by him clearing his throught. "Well if we are to do anything with these new creatures of the night we must wait for night fall and get our rest in now." He then walked closer to the group. His hand began twiching harder and harder as he came closer and closer to this man. " umm... sir... do you mind TURNING DOWN OUR WANA BE HOLLY POWER DOWN.." For once he showed a sigh of intimadation.

((sorry will spell check later g2g so sleepy))

Kyuubi Naruto
03-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Sasano stared at Leo with a fiery glare."I can trust who I want to.He came up and helped me out and said that he wanted to help us,so I chose to put some trust into him.You start off with not only taking away Kisara from me earlier,but also not fully telling my your purpose of being here,only parts of the reason.Also,it's that attitude as if you really think we're helpless unless your here to help us and protect us."Sasano in front of Leo before he was able to reach Mathis."All in all,I just dont trust you,and it's my decision of who I trust,not yours."Sasano looked down at Leo's hand which was twitching out of control,then back up at Leo."But yeah,we should go get some rest,since all of you seem to have something to do with this situation,or at least something to say about it,I'd be glad to hear this explanation of the night creatures and all that's going on.And what's gonna happen to Koshiro?Like,where'd he go?"Sasano said,crossing his arms in slight confusion.

leooew
03-05-2007, 12:30 PM
Leooew looked at him and spoke " im not to shure whats wrong with your friend but ive told you what needs to be done many times now. And your right we all do need sleep ill be you back here when the sun has fallen And the great moon has risen again."
He took a step backwards and fell into the shadow of the room and was out of sight again.

CF Striker
03-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Mathis stood up, "Wow, calm down guys. I'm not here to do anything other than purge this place of evil." He pointed a finger a Leo, "The only reason I turned my power on was to help your mutual freind over there by the way, so if I have to do this on my own fine! But I think you both want my help as I want yours."

He took the atvantage of Sasano queston to try and calm down the situation. "Yeah about that, there are other ways other than the "kill to save the soul method." I myself was purged by the angels afer a demonic presnce killed me and ALREADY turned me into someting evil. I think then its suffice to say that if this freind of yours at least has a little of his soul left that we can do something to make it dominate ounce again. Will it be easy? No, its gonna be probably the greatest challenge any of you face. It can be done though, so you're going to have to believe me and work with me."

"Now, the two of you by all means rest. Me, I don't need much sleep so I'm going to do a bit of reaserch on what exactly is going on in this hotel. I still am a demonologist after all. However I would be curious to know before you guys leave exactly what state you have seen your freind in. What remains of his body, how it has changed, if his soul still fights, etc etc. We gonna have to use every peice of evidence we've got to pull this one off."

Tetsanosuke
03-05-2007, 05:18 PM
He jumped up onto the bars that made the dome-cage, and he thew his elbow right through it, feeling his body vibrate as the metal rang. He noticed the beasts were on his tail, one was already tackling into his back, which pushed him through the bars. Thought he was through he noticed gashes abouyt his body, for he had gone through metal just then.

He twitched violently before getting to his feet. Every step he took seemed to flash before his eyes as he made his way down a dark corridor, wondering aimlessly it seemed.

Midnight_Rain
03-05-2007, 07:07 PM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been on..

Kisara looked at him. She then turned her body away from away from both of their views. She just wanted to rest for a couple of hours, her body needed it from all she had went though. She didn't respond to anyone. She started to the doors of the stairs. Hot sticky tears were wanting to come down her face. She fought to hold them back. She wanted to run. She felt embarrassed. Her eyes were fully normal now. The daylight shined though the small window. The air was hot. Kisara looked down at her kimono. She sighed the rip was still there from where her wound used to be. "Thank you.." She said in a bare whisper to Mathis. She begain to slowly walk up the stairs it felt like an eternity intell she saw the door.

FullMetalAlchemist997
03-07-2007, 04:44 PM
OOC: storm! guess what I live in right outside a small town in Iowa which if you've seen the news had/has lost power so no internet which scared me I hate winter
BIC: Luka shifted "Oh nothing just something my :Matushka: would call the chills" She sighed "Maybe it's true I have no way of truly knowing it just happens. What do you think, Carol?" Luka had caught a fleeting expression again or maybe she just felt that the other was thinking of something either way She knew something was wrong. While she watied for the other to answer Luka tried to indentify what would've given her "then chills". SHe could find nothing so maybe it was all in her head. Then again she had an awful feeling that something was very wrong just under the surface.

Red&Stiletto
03-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Carol was getting a bad feeling too but she wasnt about to say it. The last thing she wanted to do was make Luka freak out. "Its probably nothing. Maybe your just getting pre heat stroke or something of the sort but bloody 'ell it hot out here even at nigh!" she said trying to lighten up the mood. She stood up and with a long gymnastic strech, picked up Luka's trunk. "The suns rising. We should probably head back to town. Dont want anyone to fret about us!!" she said, her sincere smile plastered on her face. She was glad to have gotten some time to relax but now she needed to get back and wash all this blood off of her. It was starting to dry and she really didnt want to leave it be much longer. She readjusted the trunk in her arms and started to walk in the direction of the hotel.

FullMetalAlchemist997
03-09-2007, 03:39 PM
Luka followed bring her other suitcase. Soemthing abou the last thing Carol said sounded wrong. Luka just couldn't pinpoint it. Don't want anyone to worry about to fret about us!! Wati a minute then there must have been other people. Who were they? Luka's thoughts had turned inward so she was just following Carol now with no way of knowing if something was in her path. Luka wasn't about to question Carol about others but nonetheless she felt that strange danger again.