PDA

View Full Version : How many kids?

Heartless Soul Eater
01-20-2007, 09:17 PM
How many kids are you planning to have, or have now (hopefully you have none now)?

Yeah quite random.

ore wA Tenshi
01-20-2007, 09:44 PM
I'm not planning in having. I'm planning to adopt... A japanese boy. (and yeah, I'm serious). Maybe when he gets ten, I'll adopt a girl.
What about you? Made the question, but didn't answer.:p

Peace~:ninja:

sasunarubishoujo
01-20-2007, 09:54 PM
*insert negitive number*
im just gonna say when im older im gonna the person throwing shoes and yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

Kitanoru
01-20-2007, 09:59 PM
If I ever have children I wouldn't want more than two. I think if I had more, it would be a bit challenging, and tough to handle. I am not sure if I want to adopt, or have my own children when I am older. But I wouldn't mind having a child or two, once I have a steady job, and I can support a family of three or four, depending on whether I will have one or two children.

Heartless Soul Eater
01-20-2007, 10:00 PM
I'm not planning in having. I'm planning to adopt... A japanese boy. (and yeah, I'm serious). Maybe when he gets ten, I'll adopt a girl.

Adoption sounds great, but if I don't get married I would. I'm planning to have two kids, hopefully a guy and a girl. Just like how I grew up.

rpgwiz99
01-20-2007, 10:07 PM
Im not really sure yet. I dont wanna think about that anytime soon.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
01-20-2007, 11:31 PM
No idea.

WhatIsAUserName
01-20-2007, 11:37 PM
No kids. Not any. Nada. Zero.

Why? I don't know, I'm just not a person good with kids.

Faceless111
01-21-2007, 12:06 AM

Peace~:ninja: Is this seriously the limit to how far asianophiles will go? To actually adopting a Japanese child? Christ that's scary, and I worry for the kid that will become some anime-fan's trophy.

Me, though, I plan on having kids. Later, though. Much later. After I lived out the most enjoyable years of my life (the early 20's), I'll have maybe 2-3 kids. I don't want a girl though, too expensive. Boys. Cheap and low maintence. That's how I roll.

Kashi Girl
01-21-2007, 12:06 AM
Umm 2 kids,no more than 2.A boy and girl.Thats all I want....or something.

Aleyna
01-21-2007, 12:11 AM
as for now, absolutely none
for later...i have no clue

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 12:14 AM
I want a girl and I will adopt a boy and if it's the other way around I can always adopt a girl you know what I am saying I want the chance to know what it's like to have diffrent genders I want the feeling and yes I will love them equal with all my heart.

Faceless111
01-21-2007, 12:17 AM
You know, I considered adoption. Saves me from having to get married and later divorced. Because I know that marriage isn't a good thing.

Clawdia
01-21-2007, 01:10 AM
Grah, I plan to have just three.

bardabe
01-21-2007, 01:21 AM
no less than one nomore than 2. no sexual preference.

DOOM!
01-21-2007, 06:50 AM
Thread already exists. Do a search first, Mr. Heartless Soul Eater.

Heartless Soul Eater
01-21-2007, 07:16 AM
Thread already exists. Do a search first, Mr. Heartless Soul Eater.

Your joking right? I did search the first 5 pages, I thought was to random for anyone else to thing of. I still can't find the other thread.

Eris
01-21-2007, 07:56 AM
Billions. They will have hearts of steel. Skin of steel. Minds of steel. And they will be hellbent on upgrading you as well.

MissBunBun
01-21-2007, 07:58 AM
i wouldn't mind having twins but the thought of going threw all that pain scares me to death -cold shudder-

Ayame_Sohma
01-21-2007, 08:47 AM
I really want kids maybe 3 or 4 and i would really like to Adoption some kids as well

Shelley
01-21-2007, 09:59 AM
I would want at least one daughter, I don't know why. Maybe like a sister I never had or something, but I wouldn't adopt. Probably some subconscious insecurity I have.

Moon Helix Avatar
01-21-2007, 10:45 AM
Not sure if I will ever have any, maybe some day. Though I surely wont see it coming, I am sure.

Princess Cupcake
01-21-2007, 10:46 AM
I want a range from 3-8. And some have to be twins. :]

Riina-chan
01-21-2007, 12:25 PM
Maybe two... I don't wanna too much...

pfftlecakes
01-21-2007, 12:55 PM
I've said it once, twice, over and over and I'll say it again: One.. maybe..

Kids are a lot of work and a lot of money. I look at my sister, who has three and I just can't imagine living like that. My cousin actually had three kids in about three years (yes! It's possible!) and she doesn't have time for anything but babies, babies, babies! I just don't know if I'd be willing to give up my life so completely like that.

In addition, I haven't decided whether or not I'm going to birth my own child or adopt. The idea of being pregnant never really sat well with me, but I still have a few years to go before I really start thinking about children. It's always in the back of my mind, though.

Velvet_Nightmare
01-21-2007, 01:17 PM
No more than two, although I can't really put up with them.

Breibhinn
01-21-2007, 01:23 PM
Not planning on having kids now (of course), but I would like to have at least 2 or 3 kids. Maybe a pair of twins, just 'cuz twins run through my family.

ore wA Tenshi
01-21-2007, 01:27 PM
Is this seriously the limit to how far asianophiles will go? To actually adopting a Japanese child? Christ that's scary, and I worry for the kid that will become some anime-fan's trophy.

lol... funny stuff...
This really has nothing to do with anime... Just because this is an animeForum, you shouldn't be judging people like that.. you really don't know me... I'm no anime addict. I simply enjoy watching it... It happens that I really like japanese people and, as I've always thought that if I was to have children, I'd adopt kids from different nationalities.. And why not a japanese kid if I like japanese people? The girl on the other hand would be from a country with bad conditions such as Africa or something...
I don't like it when people just come saying things about me that they don't know... So I hope I made myself clear...

yotsuba-chan
01-21-2007, 01:32 PM
I don't want kids. I don't want little copies of me running around, and I want to travel.

Faceless111
01-21-2007, 01:37 PM
Oh, I get it kind of. Like, following the Hollywood trend and adopting kids that "are in need of a loving family." Yeah, yeah, yeah. But let's say it comes to this: a Japanese kid is up for adoption, a Korean kid is also up for adoption. But the Korean kid is from North Korea where his mother and father unfortunately straved to death, his brother has been shot, he's missing an arm. He was saved by a missionary narrowly who managed to smuggle him into the States. Would you pick the Japanese kid over the Korean kid simply because the Japanese kid is Japanese?

ore wA Tenshi
01-21-2007, 01:47 PM
Still funny... now the questions. I really have no idea.. That's not happening right now so I can't really tell you.. Also, because I'm not that person of tomorrow, I can't really make that call for her.

The question of how many kids was made and I answered. But geesh, if I knew that I had to think about all of those details to answer it I would have just stayed in my own place without being a bother or being bothered. You're making such a big fuss for an aswer that may not even come true... Maybe I'll die before it happens.. Maybe I'll die right now... How about that?

Oh and that Hollywood thing was the funniest of all.. Now because they like to look good on papers by adopting children in need, whoever wants to do the same thing will just be someone following their trend... Whatever... Suddenly one can't feel like helping others...

Really, in the end, what do you have to do with all of this?
Oh well, I'm done here... Now off to finish my History of Art paper for tomorrow.....

Faceless111
01-21-2007, 01:51 PM
I simply think of the thoughts that no one else is willing to think of. Kids are overrated. Japan is overrated. Period.

Jagan Eye
01-23-2007, 09:17 PM
I want three kids, but somehow, I think I'm going to end up adopting.

Fetal Fetish
01-24-2007, 04:23 PM
..Like..None, ever. o_O; Or maybe one, but that's it. Birth is painful and you regret it after infancy. lol

Ωmega
01-24-2007, 04:41 PM
I want to have two children, a son (first) and a daughter (second). I even have their names picked out (lol).
But, I wont be having kids for another 5-10 years o_O

ShessieIsMine...
01-24-2007, 06:22 PM
KIDS? Ha. Im already pregnant with twins... =(

*~Lily_Gemini~*
01-25-2007, 01:25 PM
well i myself am yet very young, so i dont really know yet. i thinki would want to kids hopefully one boy one girl...i dont really know...i already know when i get older i wanna have a girl and name it Amee Lynn....but weather or not i have a girl when iget older, i guess is up to fate itself isnt it?

Titus_Starwind
01-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Atleast four.
I want three boys.
Atleast one girl.
Not until later in life though.

How about we add what we're gonna name our kids too?

James Michael (named after Father)
John Patrick (Named after Uncle)
Matthias Luke? (named after me :P)
Natalie (I'm not so sure on the girl's name)

Eris
01-25-2007, 01:50 PM
Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brfxxccxxmnpcccclllmmnprxvclmnckssqlbb11116).
Flaming death.
The Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh

dieing25
01-25-2007, 02:13 PM
2 would be a good number (as long as they are not one after the other I might go more)

Black Pony
01-25-2007, 02:34 PM
I probuley won't end up having any but if I do then it will be one. I am not wasting money on more then one kid and I will still have a life because I am not giving that up ether.

dieing25
01-25-2007, 02:39 PM
...... maybe you shouldn't

Lien
02-04-2007, 04:40 PM
I don't have any children yet, for I am to young.
If I do have children,One boy and a girl would suite me just fine.
As for names...I would name them:
Boy~Bavol,Raziel,or Zied
Girl~Isabelle Irene,Exene,or Eos
I have a taste for unique names, so I would say any said above.

General Ike
02-04-2007, 04:53 PM
I would want to have three kids. In 5 year intervals.

Tetsanosuke
02-04-2007, 05:09 PM
I'd say two, a boy and a girl maybe.

But I have time until something like that comes up so, yeah.

shikamaruluv13
02-04-2007, 05:30 PM
i dont want kids in my opinion children are evil and that opinion s infulenced by my little brother

harusame
02-04-2007, 05:30 PM
After I finish school, and get a job I'm happy with, I'd want to have 1-2 kids-hopefully twins-a boy and a girl. Either that or I'll adopt them

Korobi
02-04-2007, 05:49 PM
I want 2 kids. One boy and one girl. The boy first and then the girl. The older brother to protect the younger sister. I think I'm going to adopt.

Tsuna Kadiri
02-04-2007, 06:19 PM
If I ever decide to have kids, I think maybe.. 2 or 3. I wouldn't want my child to be an only child, them having a sibling would be important to me.

And I'd want a boy, for sure. And he'd learn how to play the drums/guitar and be in a rock band when he got older. I'd be an old lady sitting in the front row of one of his shows and be like "That's my boy!" =P

Miyukara
02-04-2007, 06:30 PM
I want..... one son. That's all.

Acnologia
02-04-2007, 07:37 PM
I simply think of the thoughts that no one else is willing to think of. Kids are overrated. Japan is overrated. Period.

I completely agree, I hate how japanophiles act, bleh. I feel a rant.

I dont want to have kids, I dont like kids

Rageling
02-04-2007, 07:42 PM
Whether through adoption, the old fashioned way, or in between I want one kid. Maybe two.

Sailor Lunar Eclipse
02-04-2007, 08:00 PM
I completely agree, I hate how japanophiles act, bleh. I feel a rant.

I dont want to have kids, I dont like kids
I'm just gonna say this once and for all...
Why do you even care at all? So what if someone is obsessed with Japan. Let people obsess over japan if they want to. Anime is from Japan and so..this forum probably has several people like that.
so what?

ThunderBird
02-04-2007, 08:22 PM
I want three kids, all girls, no boys. I look at my brothers and they're very violent. I asked my dad about his brothers when they were young and said that they were more violent than my brothers. In the end I found out violence runs through the boys of my family's blood. Reason why I'm not so violent was because I was a mistake (T.T) which is why I'm the nice brother.

Luna13
02-06-2007, 09:59 PM
I want one or two

Archangel Apollo
02-06-2007, 10:04 PM
I'd like to have 2 girls and a boy. And if my future wife and I have a surprise after that I'd like it to be another girl.

Ever Dream
02-07-2007, 07:09 AM
Hmm.
I think 2 or 3. But not more, I don't want too many children. O.o

In0kz
02-07-2007, 07:17 AM
two kids, ether two girls or two boys, cause the will be better friends then, I think. but two thats my limit.

None of the above
02-07-2007, 07:32 AM
I'd kill my husband if he'd want more then 2.

Aulos
02-09-2007, 11:50 PM
I don't know that I'll ever have any. I don't really care about relationships or anything. I may adopt, though... Raising a child does sound like a worthwhile experience, but I have other things to worry about for at least the next five years of my life.

MistressPookyChan
02-10-2007, 04:54 AM
I wanted just to have one kid, but two wouldn't be so bad. "ichi hime, ni taro", as they say in Japan.

BTW, what is with the "japanophile" bashing? So what if someone likes Japan?

Serae
02-11-2007, 12:30 AM
I plan to only have one kid. Hopefully a girl, they seem so much easier to raise, but that's just my opinion. >.>

~courtney morgan~
02-11-2007, 02:35 PM
i think rather than having my own i'll adopt a pair of twins when i'm 24+ - lolz

Eris
02-11-2007, 02:39 PM
I wanted just to have one kid, but two wouldn't be so bad. "ichi hime, ni taro", as they say in Japan.

There's liking japan, and being japanophile. That's -way- beyond liking. When you start dressing and doing your hair like anime characters (outside of cons), and using random japanese phrases in your daily vocab, it just takes on this sort of sad and pathetic quality.

demonplight
02-12-2007, 01:34 AM
I'm thinking a good size family, 2-4 kids. I hope one wife. mariage last about a week. If i can only aford one child it will be only one, but i think a family would be fun.

Dark_Mousy
02-12-2007, 01:40 AM
2 is enough

Famahama
02-12-2007, 01:41 AM
Two or three , depends , On how i grow up to be like .

Alice Lost
02-12-2007, 02:53 AM
I would like to have at least 1 child when I am older but I already know that will never happen. My uterus was damaged when I was younger. I will probably adopt a child when I am older.

I am starting to wonder as well.