PDA

View Full Version : Buy or download music?

rpgwiz99
01-19-2007, 07:21 PM
Ok since this is a big topic I thought I would make a thread on it. Like the title says do you buy you music with a program like itunes or do you download it free with a program like limewire. Also if you want tell me your view on this topic. Do you think its wrong? How do you feel about this topic?

Shelley
01-19-2007, 07:24 PM
I buy all my music, just because I wouldn't want to screw my computer with lime wire.

It depends on the views of the artist. If they're just a money *****, then they shouldn't be making music anyway, that's not what it's for. Although, you do need to feed yourself. Hmm...

Vasarian
01-19-2007, 10:50 PM
First of all, I never buy music from Itunes or any other programs and I only download albums from torrents. Honestly, I only download music that I would not buy on CD and buy CD at music stores froms bands or singer that I really want

-Batman-
01-19-2007, 11:12 PM
this is going to be locked the second a misc mod or an admin see's it. It's against the rules to discuss these things.

Vasarian, for example, just admitted to downloading music via torrents. So he basically just admitted to breaking the law.

Hence the reason these topics aren't allowed. But then again, I really don't care much because i'm not a mod.

Moon Helix Avatar
01-20-2007, 04:35 AM
I tend to pirate everything from audio, music, video, movies and books. Eh, it just seems simpler to get them that way, I work alot and I also don't get out much recently so. It suites me. And why pay when you can rip and dl?

And if people are so concerned about it, then they should affix the things they don't want pirates to get ahold of with a hum drum security getup, it makes it where it is a bother to rip.

Kawaii_Junkie
01-20-2007, 06:28 AM
I buy all of my music. I have never gotten into downloading stuff like that much.

I'm online so much anyway that I really dont need to bother buying or downloading. I can usually find the song I want to listen to while I'm just browsing.

Works for me. ^^

Ayame_Sohma
01-20-2007, 06:45 AM
Hmm...i buy my music from the shops :D

Youko Kurama
01-20-2007, 08:18 AM
Honestly im to lazy to get any of these programs you speak of as itunes and limewire. I'm usually buying my cd's from the stores.

Gjallarhorn
01-20-2007, 09:50 AM
Depends on what I want. If I just one one or two tracks from the artist or wish to sample an artist, I'll download, but if I want the album or like the artist, I'll give them my support and buy it.

Demonstaff
01-20-2007, 10:20 AM
I've pretty much stopped caring to go out and buy anything when I can just sit on my bum and use iTunes.

Renzoil
01-20-2007, 10:35 AM
I buy my music from Wal-Mart!But that's because I have no computer of my own.CURSE THE BILLS!CURSE THEM!!

Kewii
01-20-2007, 03:03 PM
This isn't closed because of the topic, but rather because it's in the wrong forum

J-pop/rock is the place to discuss music. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to search for this topic, so it's just closed.