PDA

View Full Version : Sign Ups: Vampire Siesta

Midnight_Rain
01-19-2007, 03:37 PM
Across the dusty deserts and dried plains of inner Mexico, in the far off reaches of the siesta sun there was a tragedy. After finding a mysterious ticket to an all expense paid trip to Mexico many people were bused to an old Mexican town in the middle of the El'dor Desert.

Those who went on the trip became broken down in the middle of the small town of Pueblo, a dusty and creepy little town made of dried mud and old sacred traditions. The time of the day in which they found themselves there happened to be the siesta when all are resting, but the people didn't just rest. They all seemed to be turned to stone.

It is said that the tourists found an old Hotel, Hotel Diablo Grande. They stayed there hoping to call out into the world but found trouble along the way. After a few days it seemed that strange things happened. Flying objects, missing people, and the power suddenly going out.It was never clear why though.

Some of the inhabitants said things about demons of the night, and vampires. It was said such beings had a dream world where they’d take their victims and have their way. Though it is unsure that these ideals and such are true. They said the massive Diablo Grande Hotel is the source of these evil spirits but no proof has been found.

There was only one survivor; she was young at the time. It is said that when she was found she couldn't speak, blood covered her being. She was institutionalized for seven years.

Nine years after the actual event, she decided to go back to that place to face what she saw, but it seemed that another group of unknowing people received the mysterious tickets. She will try her best at keeping the group safe and out of harms way. Some will live and some will die.

The question is what exactly happened at the Diablo Grande? And the small town of Pueblo, what's up with the stories? Well it's a mystery worth solving.

Name:
Homeland:
Appearance:
Personality:
Luggage (Basic things they brought from home):
Bio (back story):
Sample Characters:

Name: Kisara Kalen.
Homeland: US, In Arizona. Though she is of half Japanese descent.
Appearance: http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/Photoboy_013/normal_prettycreamyflowerkimono.jpg
Personality: She seems like a quiet and cold person, though this is far from the truth. She holds life high and has a kind heart. She wants to put whatever that was in her past behind her and try to protect those that became caught up in it. She also finds it hard to trust people at first.

Luggage (Basic things they brought from home): She has the basics, a few changes of clothes and extra ammunition for her Socom. She also has a twelve inch knife she keeps strapped to her shoulder. Brushes and combs for her hair you know the usual stuff.

Bio (Their back story): Back nine years ago she was with her mother and father on the bus trip to Mexico; everyone came by plane first so she met many fascinating people as well as kids her age. But the events that took place sent her into insanity for seven years of her life. She joined the FBI in her recent years and with a strong resolve she wants to end this whole thing and leave her past in the dust.

Yes this has had premission to be posted so don't go telling me it hasn't and also have fun!

Tetsanosuke
01-19-2007, 05:42 PM
Name: Koshiro Tensai
Homeland: Japan, Tokyo

Appearance: A gothic guy in appearance, his skin is pale and his hair is
black. He usually has black face paint like crosses over his eyes and lines down his cheeks. He wears a black and white vertically striped dress shirt, and vertically striped black and white slacks which somewhat overlap his black sneakers. His face even behind the paint shows a distinct optimism and kindness.

Personality: He’s a thinker and optimist. He likes to think ‘outside the box’ and be free of strict thinking. Though he took sword classes in his years and does respect discipline though his style seems to be more open and free.

Luggage(Basic things they brought from home): Other then a massive trunk of things ranging from his very obscure sense of clothes, to his old Katana he got from his father from World War 2. He also has a dairy and some bottled water and his painting/drawing supplies.

Bio (back story): Growing up his parents was strict yet loving, he was encouraged to explore many different things and thus he became interested in art. While at the same time he brought it upon himself to read on many different topics throughout his life.

He took swordsmanship classes throughout his life, because sports never appealed to him. He is a strong believer in the might of magic and other new age things. He came on this trip to see the lands of Pueblo and to draw or paint whatever beauty he could see there.

LadyPSerenity
01-19-2007, 06:07 PM
I did Approve this, seeing as I am getting some reported posts for it. I'm giving them a shot to prove they can do an RP here.

Also, I edited out the plot Advancement ideas, seeing as they aren't supposed to be posted in the signup post.

And seeing as you didn't follow the naming rules, I edited that in. However, that counts as a strike. Be mindful of the rules. Your RPG has 1/5 strikes now.

CF Striker
01-19-2007, 09:18 PM
Name:Marco Renaldi (goes by Marc)
Homeland:Vienice, Italy
Appearance:Short brown hair, brown eyes, tall with an average build.

Personality: A feisty individual. Quick to a fight if insulted. A laughing guy who sometimes takes things to lightly. He is good at heart, if sometimes a bit irritable. A free-spirit and melodramtic.

Luggage: 1.5 weeks clothes, Various books on Myth, Legend, and the Supernatural (including a bible and some other assorted religous books), camera, pens and paper, flash-light to write by night. Of coarse, also some of the little money he owns.

Bio: Marc is double majoring as an actor and a writer. He posesses the ability of quick-improve and it shows when he acts. Currently, he is a writer working on a book about a solo "Myth-breaker" dectective who exsplores mysteries some cosider as fanciful wastes of time or mumbo-jumbo. He has used this trip hoping for a bit of inspiration from some of the old Spainish ghost-towns which he hears are nearby his hotel.

Midnight_Rain
01-20-2007, 12:40 PM
((Yay I get ppl YAY! Thanks^^))

Seikyu Kiba
01-20-2007, 01:45 PM
Name: Roy Tear
Homeland: Paris, France (but grew up in the U.S which is why he doesn't have a french accent)
Appearance: http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h36/Faye_and_Devin/Anime/Goth/Hottness.jpg
Personality: Roy is a laid back rocker, he can be a goof off in times but he knows when to get seriouse during hard times, he can also be kind hearted and shows when he doesn't like someone.
Luggage (Basic things they brought from home): Electric Guitar, 2 weeks of clothing, Toothbrush, Comb, Guitar Picks, Guitar Strings, Guitar Amp, Guitar chords, Flashlight, Medical kit (I'll get to why later), and a Guitar tuner.
Bio (back story): Roy was born in Paris, France, but at the age of 3 he parents had to move to California because his father was transfering Hospitals. Roy always took on his father as a roll model, because like him, his father was a rocker who went to the top medical colleges and became sucessful in the process. So Roy took on his father and became a rocker and went to medical school, he joined a band and now he is on his way to play a show in Mexico. On a side note Roy isn't just a great guitarist, he also knows how to fight with his guitar when he is attacked, he treats it as if it was an axe..for some reason the guitar doesn't break when he bashes it on peoples heads.

FullMetalAlchemist997
01-20-2007, 02:10 PM
Name: Luka Eloisse
Homeland: Moscow, Russia
Appearance:http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs4/300W/i/2004/233/3/0/How_i_wish.jpg
Personality:sweet and loving and innocent-looking she loves looking mirrors and loves shoes she's the basic girlygirl
Luggage (Basic things they brought from home):brushes changes of clothes mirrors lots of shoes
Bio (back story):Luka was born in Russia and so her words have an accent. Her mother and father spoiled her so she can be bratty. But she's also sweet and looks up to anyone who has proved they are worth it. Nothing really much has happened to her until her mother and father died of cancer. She was left a spoiled girl who doesn't know how to fend for herself she gets as many free rides as she can.

Red&Stiletto
01-20-2007, 03:34 PM
Name:Carol Bridges
Homeland:England
Appearance:http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m119/SillyXoXJilly/Anime/Anime%20girls/a8709edd.jpg
Personality:Is upbeat and kind. She likes to give hugs and pretend she is a pirate. Everywhere she goes she has her pink umbrella with white kittys on it. She smokes and hates when people make fun of her clothes. She loves to sing and play the guitar but doesnt let anyone hear her do so. Although she is kind, she can turn on a dime and become your worst enemy, so watch your back!
Luggage: (in red plaid suitcase)Clothes, a picture of her mom, sister and herself, cigarettes and lighter, hair clips. (in her side bag) make up, guitar picks, umbrella.
Bio:When her mom became pregnant with her little sister, her dad walked out on her and her family, leaving it just her mom and herself. Once her sister was born, the family lived in peace for 6 years until their mom was caught up in a bank robbery and killed. After that, Carol took care of her little sister and had been living with her in their moms house. Her sister didnt want to go to Mexico so is staying with their great aunt.

Midnight_Rain
01-20-2007, 03:42 PM
((Thank you guys so much for joining!))

Tetsanosuke
01-20-2007, 04:03 PM
That means we are approved right?

And if you'd like a Co GM then I'm up for the job.

Midnight_Rain
01-20-2007, 10:12 PM
((Really I woundn't mind yes please!))

Clawdia
01-21-2007, 01:52 AM
Name: Hollia Westbrook
Homeland: Palembang, Singapore.
Appearance:http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k274/Haruko_02/anime_art_-_118.jpg
Personality:She loves cracking jokes and is always pulling pranks on her friends. She's careful not to go too far, though and is quick to apologize if she hurts someome with her antics.

Luggage (Basic things they brought from home):Changes of clothes, Ipod, camerea, a few books for those quiet moments and (Quite embarrassing) her plush tiger, William.

Bio (back story):Her father walked out on her and her mother when she was very small and her mother had to work very hard to keep things running. Hollia has always felt like things would've been better if she hadn't been born, because then her mother wouldn't have had to struggle quite as hard, or her father might not have even left in the first place. She tries to forget these things most of the time, because there's nothing she can do about it. She tries to stay as cheery as possible, but sometimes, when she's alone, she wonders if she has any other purpose than to make life hard for others.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 07:52 AM
If there is a need for anymore Co-Gm's,I'd be glad to help.Doubt it though,because Tetsanosuke's been taking up all the Co-GM spots in almost all of the RPG's lately,noticed that,Tetsa?

Name:Sasano Konraku
Homeland:China Town
Appearance:http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l153/Photoboy_013/normal_riku_1.jpg
Personality:Sasano is a open up man.He is rarely shy to new people or afraid to try new things,but isnt that much of a gogetter.He is very forgiving and understands people well,and is also a kind boy and is able to joke around with others.
Luggage:Weeks of clothes,toothbrush,comb,hair dryer,video camera,and small amount of food for travel.Also carries a long red and black blade,shown in the picture,for protection.
Bio:Sasano was a normal boy with a normal life.He lived with his mom,dad,and sister,until one day,he was sent a mysterious ticket to a hotel hed never heard of before.He thought of this as a new chance to show that he was old enough to last on his own,and with that,his parents granted him permission to leave.He is on the road,heading to the middle of nowhere to find the mystery of this invitation,unaware what is in store for him.

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 10:58 AM
Okay can I start at anytime I eman create the RPG at anytime?

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 11:02 AM
Yeah,as long as you think that you are ready and you have enough people in the RPG,you can start any time you want to.

I'll take it that this is your first time in the RPG sectuion??That's why you need help,but I think your smart for following all the rules because most of the new people dont do that and end up making mistakes.But if you want to wait for more people,that's ok too.

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Okay alright do I have to put the imformation about the story in the RPG thread? Also yes this is my 1st RP lol.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 12:38 PM
No,there's really no need to put the info in the opening post,people can just come to this topic and read the info.You can add a little part that explains what's been happening that is put together in the opening post,but you dont need to put the actual history in this topic in the actual RPG topic.In other words,no.

If you need any help,you can ask me,I'll explain it to you.

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 12:46 PM
Thank you! Like but witch part should I use I mean I have alot of it lol!?

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 01:01 PM
Ok now,I'll PM you and we can talk about this because I dont wanna use all these posts in the topic.

Tetsanosuke
01-21-2007, 04:30 PM
Ok I'd gladly accept the job. And I wouldn't mind haveing Kyuubi as another Co GM, it makes things easier eh?

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 04:35 PM
Well,if you insist,although I doubt we'll need another for an RPG of this size.Too many wouldnt be very good,but I am active quite a lot.Rain can decide.

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 05:20 PM
You guys rock thank you for being there!^^

Kyuubi Naruto
01-21-2007, 05:39 PM
Nah,it's nothing.Consider him your Friendly Neighborhood Samurai,and consider me.....just some other nice guy,or something.Really havent thought of a title.XD.Either way,it's nothing,no problem.

Midnight_Rain
01-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Lol clear some space in your PM box I can't send a message back to you.

fox demon naruto
01-23-2007, 11:49 PM
Name: Sven (No Last name. Orphan)
Homeland: U.S. (Though many belive he is from a very differnt place like another world.)
Appearance:http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_4629445b6dafd12177.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=3834)
Personality:Sven is a vey strange man. He is more of the guy that you would see sitting in the back of the classroom where the lights dont work and never says anything...ever...ANd you think he'll snap one day and come to school one day with a shotgun. However, he can be a nice guy but people are freaked out about ow he seems to be connected to supernatural beings. He does and says many things that freak people out.
Luggage (Basic things they brought from home): He holds a single case that holds way too much stuff yet never looks over packed. He has one set of cloths. He also seems to have a endless supply of holy water that he made himself. (Many think its real because of his seemlingly connection to supernatural beings. HE also carries knives of all differnt sizes and many repellants of evil beings. He also has a bottle he never opens and will hurt anyone near it.
Bio (back story): His past is surronded by strange events. No one knows his true parents. Or why he is changed orphanges every months since 5. He freaks every one out and always seems to leave after a freak phonamina that happens. He usally has a evil smirk and seems to speak a strange language. Every school he ever has been to has had a death of someone. Sonner or later Sven just stopped and traviled by himself.

Chosen
01-26-2007, 05:23 PM
Name:Michael O'Brian
Homeland:England (But comes from Irish Descent)
Appearance:Michael stands at an outstanding six feet seven inches tall. He wares a black bomber jacket and white undershirt, with blue jeans. Black leather boots with metalic buckles attached. His skin is pale and ashen, and his eyes are bright blue with blond hair (With a reddish tinge). As an accesory he wares a golden ring on a silver chain around his neck, underneath his shirt lay a barrage of scars, and one single scar go from his left temple to his right cheek, giving him a serious 'Veteran' look.

Personality:He is hard, cold, and if not brutal. He is paranoid and believes in all that is supernatural. He always manages to fit in a silver weapon of sorts, or holy water here or there. Michael is the type of stubborn headed ox you find in irish blood, and yet he maintains his english elegance at the same time. He has no irish accent although his english accent is a little rough.

Luggage:A second black leather bombers jacket, a pair of socks, boxers, three white undershirts, a silver mixed with steel short sword (So its firm, but still contains the silver needed to hurt the supernatural.) sheathed in a ebon colored sheath, A bottle of water (That has holy water in it.), two normal bottles of water, and a silver amulet.

Bio:Michael does not share a past like normal humans, due to his short term memory lost he cannot recall anything that happened bellow the age of twenty. But he was indeed in the military at age 18-24. At age twenty he suffered a military training accedent which caused him to loose all of his previous memory. Michael has basic hand to hand combat knowledge and can handle a firearm realitively well. If you want to know more about his past, look at his scars for the story lies within.

Kyuubi Naruto
01-27-2007, 09:09 AM
Alright,nice character, approved.

Red&Stiletto
01-27-2007, 08:11 PM
^^ Welcome to the RPG Chosen! I'm sure you'll have a great time! *hands a welcoming plate of cookies with a big smile* Hope you enjoy yourself here!! Ta ta! *bows*

~* Love Lady *~

leooew
01-28-2007, 12:42 AM
Name:Leooew
Homeland:Romana
Appearance:http://re3.mm-a6.yimg.com/image/3488016586 (http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyiE9QbxFz60A6xaJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBxZXJ2ZzF wBHBvcwMxNQRzZWMDc3IEdnRpZANJOTk5Xzcz/SIG=1j8tkr91t/EXP=1170051773/**http%3A//images.search.yahoo.com/search/images/view%3Fback=http%253A%252F%252Fimages.search.yahoo .com%252Fsearch%252Fimages%253Fp%253Dhellsing%2526 fr%253Dyfp-t-501%2526toggle%253D1%2526ei%253DUTF-8%2526fr2%253Dtab-web%26w=1600%26h=1200%26imgurl=www.daeya.org%252Fi mgs%252Fwallpapers%252Fanime%252Fdaeya.org_hellsin g_delusive_2.0_1600x1200.jpg%26rurl=http%253A%252F %252Fwww.daeya.org%252Fwallpapers%252Fanime%252Fhe llsing%252Fdelusive_2.0_1600x1200.php%26size=637.9 kB%26name=daeya.org_hellsing_delusive_2.0_1600x120 0.jpg%26p=hellsing%26type=jpeg%26no=15%26tt=64,740 %26oid=d0554516d371189a%26ei=UTF-8)

Personality: Dousn't talk. He seems really off or in a strange and great way different. He will only talk to some one who he finds important in a way.

Luggage (Basic things they brought from home): A large case full of silver hollow tip explosive rounds for is speacal hand crafted guns. And one change of close. He also has a secret department in his over coat with a few pakets of blood in them.

Bio (back story): The direct decindent of drakula but he is in debt to the hellsing organazation. He follows the orders of master ser inegra the new owner of the foundation.

Yes that is right i want to play the roll of the great vampire hunter / vampire form hell sing. And for those who dont know he is a vampire himself who works for an organization that kills them and the gools the they creat. If this meets the requirments and such then let me know via meassage. And if anyone wants to know any other extra information about my char then meassage me to ill be perfectly fin with questions.

Midnight_Rain
01-28-2007, 10:21 AM
((You are approved to join.))

FullMetalAlchemist997
02-01-2007, 04:42 PM
Okies been gone becuase of a snowstorm that knocked out my internet and cable I really want to keep up with this RP tough and my eyes are already buring from reading some of my other ones could someone please fill me in? Sorry for not being able to be here when the RP started becuase it looks great...at least what I read before giving up.
~FMA997~

Tetsanosuke
02-01-2007, 05:28 PM
Uhh well it seems that people found there rooms, Koshiro found oblivion, and Kisara found her inner vampire.

Then Leooew found his guns. >.>''

It's that simple

Midnight_Rain
02-01-2007, 05:54 PM
Yeah basically it.....

Symphonic*Angel
02-16-2007, 07:29 PM
((I don't know how old this is, but I thought it looked...interesting I guess you'd say))

Name:Riona Hamakashi
Homeland: Ancient Ireland
Appearance: http://usagi-13.w.interia.pl/me.jpg (http://usagi-13.w.interia.pl/me.jpg)
Personality: Shy, mysterious, but very clever
Luggage" A small Kitana and a locket with her mother's picture in it. She also brought a sword that belonged to her grandfather when he had fought in an ancient war of vampires. It meant a great deal to him for her to have it. So to her, it was like a strange destiny that she came across it and she holds it close, learning how to wield it in case she is ever in the heat of battle...
Bio (back story): She grew up a lonely child. Her mother was always dreadfully ill and her father died a little while after she was born. It was said that she was indeed the cause of the death. She was called the "Demonic child" or the "Child of death." All of which hurt her greatly, though she kept it to herself in fear of making things worse. She was a very quite very quaint person. She hardly spoke a word, which in some ways was a reason she was picked on. Thoughts always went through her mind that didn't make sense all the time or that didn't fit the situation she was in. They were random, as some thoughts are, but they weren't the normal random ones you would get. They were like visions, or prophecys that popped into her head unexpectantly. It made her wonder if she was what they all said, a freak. She tried not to believe them, or believe the hurtful they said, but it began to occur to her that they could be true..
Sample Characters: None

~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~

Tetsanosuke
02-16-2007, 07:33 PM
Uhhh Mid will see to this, just read as much as you can to get the what's happening eh?

And why did you include sample characters?

Anyway, don't answer that, just wait for Midnight to approve you.

CF Striker
02-19-2007, 10:53 AM
Okay....I sorta fell out of this one accidentally but I still love the theme.

I think the best way to treat this is to give someone control of Mark, my pretty cruddy concept, long enough for him to becom another victim. In the meantime, I've got a MUCH better concept brewing in my mind fora character.

Is this plan ok?

Midnight_Rain
02-19-2007, 10:55 PM
Symphonic*Angel you are approved!
CF Striker that is fine with me!

CF Striker
02-20-2007, 05:33 PM
Alright kool, whoever wants my character to greusomely kill off be my guess. I'll Go ahead and post the new guy in this post once he's finished.

Midnight_Rain
02-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Alrightie!

CF Striker
02-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Name: Mathis Valentine
Homeland: Nice, France. Lived in New Orleans previously for a few months.
Appearance: Thin, 5'9". As a normal human, he has purple hair and deep green eyes covered by glasses which he doesn't need. When he becomes half-angel, his hair turns gold and he sprouts a pair of white wings. Sometimes he accompanyed by a halo.

Personality: It's hard for Mathis not to be a show off, since he has always been an exspert his entire life(s) However, he knows this is wrond and tries to tone it down. He is a deeply caring person with tremendous courage and a strong desire to life the kind of life on earth he was originaly robbed of. He hunts demons because he hates them and because he feels it is his purpose in his new life.

Luggage: Harold's staff. This looks like a simple staff with a cross, but is actually a sword and scabbard, the cross being part of a hilt to a beutifully crafted raipier. it was owned by a Austrian Catholic riest now known as St. Harold how succesfuly hid 100 jews druing the WWII era from the nazis, as well as getting rid of several over zealous Nazi inspectors. The item was sitting in a pawn shop when Mathis noticed its aura so he immediately bought it. Own books on deomonogly, but has memorized the contents anyway. Also brought a bible, laptop, an inscence burner with special incence and a sliver knife. (He has to look the part right?) He also brought a violin of his own incase he gets time to play.

Bio:

Mathis showed posisbly the greatest talent of any violinist his age. He was destined for stardom and many prominant muscians praised his efforts. One man even anonymously gave Mathis an incredible gift: an original Stradavrious violin said to be owned by the great violinist Paganini. Mathis was incredibly excited about the gift, a set to practicing with it everyday.
Little known fact about Paganini (true story), when he was ounce asked if he sold his soul to the devil to gain his tremendous abilities, he said yes.
The papers said that Mathis had simply ran off somewhere, and they sent police to find him. The truth was that this was futile. Mathis had been dragged down into Hell by the demon inside the instrument. Mathis remembers running for his life for about 12 day, until he was recued somehow.

He awoke in a bright room with his savior, a man who identified himself as St. Michel. He told Mathis he was dead. Mathis still thanked the man, for he knew his soul had been saved. St. Michel saw something in the boy and asked him if would take a special task for him, becomeon of his personal earth guard: a true guardian angel. Mathiss accepted and was released back to earth.

He is not really and angel because he has been granted a new human life. However, it isn't hard to see he has been blessed by outside forces, as indicates his wisdom and kindness. His cover is that of a renegade demonolgoist for hire, ready for any situation a clinet can throw at him. He has had many false alarms, but has seen vampires in Austria, ghosts in his hometown Nice, France, and all manner of creature around the world, even in the short time he has been here on earth. Was clinets don't know is that Mathis can become a half-angel like being with wings, golden hair and powerul light magic and that he uses these talents to protect the innocent from the supernatural. However he must be carefull, for he is not immortal like an angel.

Mathis's last stop was in New Orleans where he visited a with ghost haunting some bayou. The conversation was rather pleasent, but Mathis was ready for a challenge. He has felt a slight twinge coming from the western part of the U.S. and now thinking about stopping by......

That long enough? lol

Midnight_Rain
02-20-2007, 11:33 PM
Interesting I like it permission granted!