PDA

View Full Version : The Bloodhound Gang

Capernicus
01-19-2007, 01:40 AM
Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss! (I may make that my new title xD) Whether you've heard this song or not, ya gotta love this band. Are you with me or not?

To be honest I'm fairly new to them too. I think they play alternative, or alternative rock, or something like that. Uhhh....yeah.....they have their first album titled "Hurray for Boobies!". I suppose, they must be sexist then. >.> Ya know, I attempted to fix this Myrra, and can think of nothing else to note, so if you must close it then do it.

Gjallarhorn
01-19-2007, 01:49 PM
Bloodhound Gang is t3h pwn. I don't really "like" their songs, I just find them incredible funny or awkwardly funny to listen to.

I got a great story relating to them: I and 22 friends of mine/friends of friends all crammed ourselves into my friends station wagon last Halloween and started playing it incredibly loud as we drove 50mph down a dirt road in some woods. We played through two albums...

Buruku
01-19-2007, 02:14 PM
Thats MY SONG and you know it!!! I can't believe you, pft.

Anyway, I've done a lot of bloodhound gang listening, they have a few songs that I REALLY like but they can be incredibly sexist and sometimes just plain annoying.

Its a toss.

Ωmega
01-19-2007, 02:17 PM
I really enjoy listening to The Bloodhound Gang. The music is upbeat and kinda popish, but the lyrics are twisted and horrible! Its a great combo (in my opinion). So far I only have one album (Hooray for Boobies), but I plan on getting a hold of more in the future.
As for a favorite song...umm, youre gonna have to give me some time to really think about it! (theres so many great songs!)

Masali
01-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh MAN, I LOVE these guys. I'm pretty sure they were an EXTREMELY local band for me. I think they're roots are in Quakertown...which is pretty close to my area. I loved them before their mainstream fame, my neighbor was like...12 which made me 8 and we'd have a blast listening to Hooray for Boobies. Although I don't know HOW old we were exactly, it was so long ago. Anyway, my favorite songs are Mope, Pennsylvania, and Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo.

Slumber
01-19-2007, 09:57 PM
A very fiun band.