PDA

View Full Version : In flames

DrakonX
01-15-2007, 06:04 PM
always loved listening to in flames right from their first CD to their latest album "come clarity" anyone who is into metal should give them a try and maybe you'll like them if you havent already

post your Opinions on the band and latest album compared to old which songs you like the best from them and which you didnt like or hated by them. :D

Celis
02-10-2007, 09:10 PM
I love so many of their songs but, Come Clarity is probably my favourite song by them. It really showcases Anders Friden's voice outside of his screams. One of my favourite singers ^_^.

Hamashimura
02-10-2007, 09:13 PM
I hate the band...
Well,I suppose I cannot say that since I dont have many songs,but from what I have,I hate it...

MomijiTMO
03-31-2007, 06:50 PM
In Flames are one of the pioneers of Melo Death but lost the plot after Clayman. Come Clarity was a good Metal release but I miss the good old days (Whoracle is my favourite album).

Ryth
03-31-2007, 07:00 PM
I've been curious about them but haven't been able to find any of their old stuff worth listening to.

MomijiTMO
03-31-2007, 07:06 PM
I've been curious about them but haven't been able to find any of their old stuff worth listening to.

Their newer stuff ventured on the Metal border (was alternative rock) but they brought back the old dual guitar melodies in Come Clarity.

lavayn
04-03-2007, 11:13 PM
in flames is my favorite metal band. I have 30 or so songs by them on my comp. I didnt really like come clairity thoug, but scream and come clairity are good songs

MomijiTMO
04-05-2007, 10:29 PM
in flames is my favorite metal band. I have 30 or so songs by them on my comp. I didnt really like come clairity thoug, but scream and come clairity are good songs

What is your fav. In Flames song?