PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural confessions

the_last_icarian
01-15-2007, 05:21 PM
I can say I don't believe in ghosts , but so much can't be answered by science, I must be placed in neutral. It seems that everyone has a ghostly encounter of some kind.

And also asking my mum, she said something strange happened to her in uni... It's quite a story but the day before her brother died, she found the biggest bowl she owned in her appartment upside down on the ground and no-one had been in her room. Then at night she woke to scratching at her door as if someone was trying to get in her room, she looked at the clock and it was 2:45am. The next day her other brother had rung her and said their brother had died at 3am that morning.

Since their dead brother was the eldest, the biggest bowl upside down was probably a warning... And the scratching... well my mum claims it was her dead brother's soul saying goodbye or something. I don't know if it is true or not but my mum is a dead serious person and would never lie to me.

Has anything supernatural/strange things ever happened to you that you can't explain?

pfftlecakes
01-15-2007, 05:42 PM
In my house, for the longest time, we had white and blue tiles in our kitchen. Out of nowhere, small marks began appearing on the floor, mostly in the colors of green and yellow that looked like they were made from a crayon. Every once in a while, a red mark would show up, and once or twice a black mark was noted, but mostly just the first two colors.

These marks wouldn't wipe or scrub off, no matter how any of us tried. The oddest thing was that the marks would disappear suddenly and it could vary between days or weeks. Twice, in one doorway, I found the marks: green and yellow in the doorframe, about at my eye level with black and red on the actual door, closer to the floor.

I do have a neice and nephew that visit often, but not often enough to warrant that they're the ones responsible. Not only that, but they don't actually have crayons at their disposal and I'd like to reiterate that these marks would not come off; just disappear and move around.

As it is, we've replaced the tiling in our kitchen to a much darker color and stronger material. I haven't seen any marks since then.

sasunarubishoujo
01-15-2007, 05:45 PM
i have this funky closet door right next to me that when you close it and leave the room when you come back its slightly ajar. its quite chilling actually.

Velvet_Nightmare
01-15-2007, 05:48 PM
I've had my guitar start playing in the middle of the night, that's about it.

*~Lily_Gemini~*
01-15-2007, 05:58 PM
This one time, i was laying in bed and i was just barely asleep and i could have sworn that two hands came up from under my bed, they were very very cold hands, like they had been dumped in a freezer for a few years. 2 minites later i looked under my bed and nothing was there. then back when i was very young i was just waking up and i ran out of my bed and stuff and tripped over my sisters doll house and fell, and i heard laughing coming from my closet, i checked my closet and all that was there were my clothes and a teddy bear laying on the floor, it wasnt mine nor my sisters, but my mothers friend, who was murdered when she was young. she had been baried with the teddy bear too. my mom remembered that bear. it was scary...