PDA

View Full Version : Dynasty Warriors Online

ChaosAlchemist
01-15-2007, 02:12 PM
ok what do you think of this. Most people heard of Dynasty Warriors, well what if the creators of the game made an online version where you can make your own character and what he or she looks like, you could also choose what weapon you have. Just think you could also have PvP, missons, weapon upgrades, events, etc. I think that they should make an online game like that and make it so that you dont have to download it either because everyone haes doing that. what do you think about the idea of puting Dynasty Warriors as an online game???

Mugetsu
01-15-2007, 03:17 PM
I would love it if it were done right. But I think they would have to greatly increase the difficulty. If I have 1 or 2 other people who play like me on a level its pretty much over before it begins.

I would hope that they would put in a vs option. One where you and another player can be a part of seperate armies and go head to head with your respective armies behind you. Since its online you should be able to go 1 on 1, 2 on 1, 2 on 2, 12 on 3, etc.

KillerDragonX
02-23-2007, 08:58 AM
if they do an online version of dw, then they need to give you more choices when you try to create your character, so that everyone wont look the same almost

Khanxay
02-23-2007, 09:05 AM
There is a texted base browser game based on it. But it's not that good.

If Koei does make it go online, they need to change the way some of the stuff works in the game. Like the True Musou, where it pauses the game. And then increase the number of enemies by tenfold because I know many can kill 5000 easy by theirselves. A MMOHAS(Hack And Slash??..) would be nice...with holiday events and such.

bttr
02-23-2007, 09:14 AM
I knew they would .Where can you download it.

I hope the have metal(music) in the game they should make a Samurai warriors online too.

KillerDragonX
02-23-2007, 09:22 AM
if its texed based then of course its not that good

The Blue Baron
02-23-2007, 05:20 PM
No....one word is all you need, you cant make DW into an online it would ruin the story and the point, like take DW5 for example they screwed it up...face it They wont make this into an online game its impossible there would be so many flaws

███
02-23-2007, 10:37 PM
There would have to be major changes to the game in order to convert it to online. The leveling up would need to be different as well as the players individuality. It could be done, but you would be experiencing almost a totally new game.

Wolfwood
02-24-2007, 06:37 AM
maby they'll do it for the new gundam game on ps3 (it's 100% dynasty warrior style) ^^
it's so nice that they mixed one of my fav games, with one of my fav animes. lol

ChaosAlchemist
02-26-2007, 03:52 PM
I see what you guys mean when you say some things need to be changed like the story line and other stuff but still, it would be a good game to play on the internet, everyone can agree with that, right?

shinobi dog
02-26-2007, 04:14 PM
Yeah I agree with you.

Anime is poison
03-06-2007, 09:37 AM
If they made an online version of Dynasty Warriors that would pwn life! I always thought they should, but heck, my game lacks without it being online, I can't imagine how it would be if we had multiple people in the action. If they could somehow fix that a bit, I think it would be an awesome idea, and would support it all the way!:D

Muchitsujo Akumu
03-09-2007, 07:20 PM
Indeed, it would be nice. But in my opinion to make it awesome they would have to do some major modifications...ones that will take time to create.

1. Customation of your armies looks and color.
2. Officer creation, with lots of options, so again we don't all look like.
3. Weapon creation, (Looks. Maybe atacks) system.
4. Kingdom creation.
5. Map builder.
6. Better cards or plots to use for strategies,
7. Chat of course, hehe that is an obvoius.

YEs it would take time to do, but think aobut the fun afterward, you create maps for your kingdom, customize your looks and all. It would be worth it.