PDA

View Full Version : What do you do for fun?

DragonFly23692
01-15-2007, 12:48 PM
:D What I do for fun is I play with my cat and I like to play computer also I like to play x box and I like to have fun with all my friends there’s lots of things you can do for fun but the thing I like doing most is working I love working because I get money and its not all that hard what I do for a job is moving I love lifting stuff and I like to do math to its so easy but I love my cat my cats name is tiger if I had a pic I would show you my cat likes to scratch people and he likes to play with the fish but I like to watch him. So I have to say the thing I like to do the most is to play with my cat.:unsure:

Eris
01-15-2007, 12:53 PM
Plot world destruction. Raise funds for my lunar base.

Beast
01-15-2007, 02:37 PM
I'm 85% sure this thread was already made, but anyway I like watching movies in my room, hanging out with friends. Since it's winter I like to throw snow at my mum from my window when she comes home from work:ninja:

Acnologia
01-15-2007, 02:56 PM
I go on murderous rampages...and eat candy

Gin_Rummy
01-15-2007, 03:42 PM
I like to watch TV, play Wii, or play Counter Strike.

rpgwiz99
01-15-2007, 03:51 PM
For fun I like to watch anime, read manga, play video games, get on the computer, and listen to music.

Heartless Soul Eater
01-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Post on AF and play wii.

terin238
01-15-2007, 04:34 PM
-Listen to music
-play sports(any kind)
-read manga
-watch anime
-play video games
-go on the Internet
-play Maplestory

the_last_icarian
01-15-2007, 05:12 PM
:D What I do for fun is I play with my cat and I like to play computer also I like to play x box and I like to have fun with all my friends there’s lots of things you can do for fun but the thing I like doing most is working I love working because I get money and its not all that hard what I do for a job is moving I love lifting stuff and I like to do math to its so easy but I love my cat my cats name is tiger if I had a pic I would show you my cat likes to scratch people and he likes to play with the fish but I like to watch him. So I have to say the thing I like to do the most is to play with my cat.:unsure:

Hehe I have a cat too and I know what you mean. He's getting old I think, he's only 8 but whenever he jumps onto the couch or just simply walk he clicks! It's so funny, but he's probably got artheritis so I think we should get him checked at the vet...

What I do for fun... I draw. That's about it.

Faceless111
01-15-2007, 05:37 PM
Play, read, hang out, eat babies, the usual stuff.

gatekeeperofhell
01-15-2007, 05:38 PM
Play videogames, watch movies and anime, draw random things in my notebook, surf the web, hang out with friends, and like working in the military.

sasunarubishoujo
01-15-2007, 05:41 PM
I mostly peel potatos.
But in my spare time i like to plot the downfall of the human race.
Its a good hobby you should try it.

bug
01-15-2007, 06:46 PM
Lets see. I like to watch anime, listen to music, sometimes read a good book, play on my PS2, go on animeforum, play naruto-arena or anarchy.