PDA

View Full Version : Tool

Abstract Me
01-14-2007, 03:53 PM
Easily one of my favorite bands ever. Their lyrics are just powerful beyond words, as well as their wonderful musical arrangements.

My favorite songs from them are Aenima, Eulogy, Hush, Lateralus, Schism, Stinkfist, Forty Six & 2, Parabola, The Grudge, Ticks and Leeches, Hooker with a Penis, The Patient, Vicarious, and the Pot. Probably forgetting a couple, but eh.

Anyone like them as well? What are your favorite songs from them?

Masali
01-14-2007, 04:38 PM
Tool annoys me for the soul purpose that their riffs are just a LIIIIITTTLE too similar to Dream theater. And by "similar" I mean "Totally plagerized almost note for note".

Tsuna Kadiri
01-14-2007, 05:06 PM
I love em. Maynardificent is my most favorite word ever. xD
I like A Perfect Circle a little bit more, but then again both bands have different qualities to them so they can't completely be compared to each other.

My favorite songs are Disposition, Undertow, Ticks and Leeches, No Quarter, Cold and Ugly, Part of Me, and Jambi.

Abstract Me
01-14-2007, 09:45 PM
Maynard has one of the best voices in the world~

I like APC too. But I like Tool a bit better.

Tool annoys me for the soul purpose that their riffs are just a LIIIIITTTLE too similar to Dream theater. And by "similar" I mean "Totally plagerized almost note for note".

Hm, never heard any of Dream Theater's music. o.O

Fragile.Dreams
01-15-2007, 01:20 AM
Yay for Tool!
I get to see them live in...
5 days!
YAY!
I like A Perfect Circle...and probably prefer them.
But Tool are still completely rad.
:)
<3

Okita-Kun
01-26-2007, 07:53 PM
Tool are an amazing band. What else can I say? What else do I really need to say?