PDA

View Full Version : fav. RPG

The Blue Baron
01-14-2007, 02:44 PM
whats everyones favorite rpg and then state why ?.......mine would have to be star wars: knights of the old republic one and two and because they take a serious amount of thought and chose making

o_Mika_o
01-14-2007, 03:07 PM
Final Fantasy VII all the way!
Its a classic, at the time it made hudge advancements in the world of gaming, the characters are lovable, and the story keeps you hooked.

KillerDragonX
01-14-2007, 03:22 PM
my fav right now would have to be either kingdom hearts or .//hack series

rpgwiz99
01-14-2007, 04:11 PM
My favorite RPG in the whole world is deffinatly Final Fantasy 7. I grew up playing this game and I love it. It has an awesome storyline and plot, good characters, great replay value, and is just overall fun. This game has to be one of the deepist games I have ever played, and when you finish the whole game you feel like you know the characters. You think like they think. They produced a movie called Final Fantasy 7 Advent children and its based 3 years after the ending of the playstation one best selling hit (Im talking about FF7) When you beat the game aand then watch the movie it really explains a whole lot. To tell you the truth I wish they would make a manga and a novel, but Im not gonna dwell on it because rumer has it that there are reports that the are redoing FF7 for the playstation 3. Another good thing about this game is that it did so well that they ha made even more Final Fantasy 7 games. There is a character in the game that is very misterious and they do not explain a whole lot about him (Vincent Valentine), and they make a first person shooter for playstation 2 called Final Fantasy 7 Dirge of Cerebus and it really explains Vincent as a charect and about his past and things like who he is. They are also making a miny siries that can be downloaded on your cell phone (chapter by chapter) and it is supposed to really explain a lot too. I have also heard that a game for PSP is being made (PlayStation Portable) and this game is called Final fantasy 7 crises core. And you ask "Why all the fuss over this one game?" and I reply "because its a damned good game and its worth it" If you have not heard of this game then you need to go check it out. And for those of you who have heard of it and havent checked it out I say "Either your crazy or you are running to the store right now to pick it up" and to those of you who love Final Fantasy 7 and are as big of fans as me I say "Rock on and keep playing this great game"

KillerDragonX
01-14-2007, 04:13 PM
i already knew about that and yea ff7 is one of the best ff they have came out with, the storyline is so captivating its awesome