PDA

View Full Version : bush the best or worst person in the world?

smogthewise
01-13-2007, 09:31 AM
idk i dont hate him i do love him i vote worst:banghead:

ThePsychoticPuppy
01-13-2007, 09:54 AM
That made a lot of sense.

Just like The Village.

To stay on topic, no he isn't the worst person in the world. People need to grow up and realize that. I understand not liking him, but seriously you can't compare him to Saddam or Fidel. Not even close.

Masali
01-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Bush bashing is becoming all to hip now days. People rag on him not because they KNOW why they're doing it, but because they think they should because of the media and their horrible portrayal of him. Granted I don't like him very much, but He's not the worst in the world...

Velvet_Nightmare
01-13-2007, 10:14 AM
Now I'll admit this war hasn't done much for his ratings, but he has done some good. Right now under Bush our economy is actually booming. If not for the war, people would love him. Worst president? There have been worse. Look at Andrew Jackson, who sent this country into a depression similar to the Great Depression of the 30's when he shut down the National Bank out of foolish pride.

ThePsychoticPuppy
01-13-2007, 10:23 AM
Black Friday ring a bell? You know the day when the stock market crashed. >_>

If you want the worst try Pervez Musharraf, Saparmurat Niyazov, Burma Than Shwe, or Robert Mugabe.

Arthur Shawcross, was a Russian cannibal that ate the genitals of his victims.

They>Andrew Jackson>Bush

Edit: What exactly are you reasons for thinking Bush to be the worst?

Sagat
01-13-2007, 10:44 AM
If this topic were a person I'd drop kick it in the face then steal its shoes.

Ryth
01-13-2007, 10:52 AM
He's not great, but I don't hate him. I'm not a fan of his, but it isn't like I think he is a horrible vile creature of evil.

Bean Bandit
01-13-2007, 11:04 AM
Topics like these are going to start to go bye byes. There is no topic material here. You do not even list wish Bush your talking about. Just in case you do not know, his father was President also. What decision did he or his cabinet make, that inspired you to make this topic?

You wrote one sentence. But there is no substance or reason in it.