PDA

View Full Version : THE question

Death's Assistant
01-09-2007, 09:34 PM
No, it is not how everyone thinks the world started, or "the chicken or the egg" question. No... this is much more importaint... the greatest question of all...

MUFFINS OR COOKIES!!!

This was a popular question on a fourm I once was on. Don't even ask me on how it was started... it's a very long story...

rpgwiz99
01-09-2007, 10:12 PM
Ahhhh...... SUCH A HARD QUESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNON COMPARE THE TWO ITS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But if i had to choose it would be 60 percent cookies and 40 percent muffins.

Ωmega
01-09-2007, 10:23 PM
Cookies. I dont like muffins..except chocolate chip muffins, but it has to be warm.

Gin_Rummy
01-09-2007, 10:28 PM
Cookies > Muffins

Although if we were talking about cupcakes, it would be a whole different story.

Faceless111
01-09-2007, 10:30 PM
Cookies are much more capable beings. They can sneak into an enemies base, steal important documents, and lure fat jolly old people through the chimney. Plus, they make milk much more enjoyable.

Masali
01-09-2007, 10:45 PM
Muffins for me. I can't resist a good muffin, especially a blueberry one. Unless we're talking Soft Baked Penutbutter cup cookies...then it's a little different.

Fionn Mac
01-09-2007, 10:46 PM
I like muffins myself, but they do entail some amount of effort. For those who enjoy warm muffins, one must butter their muffin to enjoy it to its full potential...this indeed does involve finding a knife, butter/ or butter substitute, and a tedious hand motion.

Some muffins call for the use of the cupcake liners...a delicate task indeed, one must carefully remove the thin papery bottom, without coating themselves in the ever annoying muffin crumbs.
I can only image the obscenities that would fly through the air if the jolly chimney diver had to unwrap a muffin.

Larsa
01-09-2007, 10:47 PM
I like neither, they both discust me and are usually too dry for me.

!.Ski Takeshi.!
01-09-2007, 10:58 PM
There are more kinds of cookies I like then muffins.

bardabe
01-09-2007, 11:53 PM
dude cookies hands down. muffins are nothing compared ot the great power of the cookie.

Clawdia
01-10-2007, 09:59 AM
COOKIES ALL THE WAY!!!

xD

Music Fiend
01-10-2007, 10:03 AM
I have yet to taste a muffin that beats out my mom's chocolate chip cookies. Though, I love a good blueberry muffin...but regardless, cookies over muffins.

Khanxay
01-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Depends who made them.

But in any case, I can savor a muffin much longer than a cookie. Unless it's a huge cookie. A huge chewy chocolate chip cookie...

Darkened_Star
01-10-2007, 11:43 AM
Cookies because I know how to bake more of them, and they taste better to me.

Hamashimura
01-10-2007, 11:45 AM
Cookies...

moonbaymist
01-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Muffins rocko!!!!! ^^

Eris
01-10-2007, 12:16 PM
To analyze this objectively. Muffins have a greater mass and volume than cookies, but some of that mass is just moisture. Additionally, you can eat virtually unlimited numbers of cookies without ill effects, but after only a few (eg. more than 10) muffins, you will feel sick. However, due to the moisture in muffins, they transport taste better. Cookies go better with coffee than muffins (they just become soggy if they're dipped in liquid,) however, cookie crumbs in your bed are just unbarable. Cookies last longer than muffins if left in the open, and they don't loose taste and texture like muffins will. Muffins can be heated for increased flavour and the illusion of them being newly baked upon consumption.

What I'm getting to is that it depends on application, and preference.

Manhattan_Project_2000
01-10-2007, 12:24 PM
I have lost most of my sweet tooth, so Muffin. The Muffin is just a more flexible medium: Would you really want Zucchini Cookies? No you wouldn't, but it works fine in a muffin.

moonbaymist
01-10-2007, 12:25 PM
O_O....wowness.....you sound all smartickle.....

Tetsanosuke
01-10-2007, 12:35 PM
To analyze this objectively. Muffins have a greater mass and volume than cookies, but some of that mass is just moisture. Additionally, you can eat virtually unlimited numbers of cookies without ill effects, but after only a few (eg. more than 10) muffins, you will feel sick. However, due to the moisture in muffins, they transport taste better. Cookies go better with coffee than muffins (they just become soggy if they're dipped in liquid,) however, cookie crumbs in your bed are just unbarable. Cookies last longer than muffins if left in the open, and they don't loose taste and texture like muffins will. Muffins can be heated for increased flavour and the illusion of them being newly baked upon consumption.

What I'm getting to is that it depends on application, and preference.

Yep I hear you there.

it all depends on the single factors between them. For instance, Large Chocolate chip cookie, soft and chewy VS A banana nut muffin. Hmmm.. Cookie please!

But if we throw in a Chocolate chip muffin, then we have an unfeizable battle between the two.. woe is me.

Ayame_Sohma
01-10-2007, 12:37 PM
hmmm....hard question i like muffins but only if there are warm but i like cookies more really but i like them when are still soft

Kishiro
01-10-2007, 12:48 PM
Don't make me choose! ;_;

I can't take it! This is tearing us apart!

-runs out crying-

Kewii
01-10-2007, 01:45 PM
we don't allow this or that threads.

Closed.