PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Blood question

小美ドクロchan
01-08-2007, 03:18 PM
Yeah, real quick...

What's the name of the blond boy with the red eyes who's with Esther right now? (on adult swim)I missed some eps so I don't know who he is...but he's really cuuuute>_<

eek I'm a ecchi.... xD

WhatIsAUserName
01-09-2007, 10:11 PM
It's Ion, and I think he's a Baron or Count. Not sure, but I know his Grandma is the head of the Imperial Secret Council (ahh . . . this reminds me of Star Wars). Oh, and he's a vampire.

Esther
01-10-2007, 07:18 AM
yea, Ion hes a noble Methuselah. He&#180;s the Count of Memphis and one of the few messengers that make direct contact with Terrans. but ..he doesnt have red eyes, to me they seem like brown! except of course when hes in the vamp form.
still..he&#180;s a kid :)
he likes Esther but Esther likes Abel :p

Inuyasha the hedge
01-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Ion sounds like Alphonse Elric from FullMetal Alchemist!

小美ドクロchan
01-20-2007, 10:38 PM
Thank you all much.^^ And, it probably is Ed's voice actor, Vic because it's the same dubbing company.

Sakura Kiryu
01-21-2007, 12:33 PM
Yep, its Ion Fortuna - Count of Memphis ; House of Moldova. :3 He's such a cutie. :D And he has Aaron Dismuke as his voice actor, so he sounds like Aru/Al from FMA. =D

小美ドクロchan
01-30-2007, 10:42 AM
OMG I totally ship EstherxIon. XD

sa5m
01-30-2007, 10:44 AM
Ion sounds like Alphonse Elric from FullMetal Alchemist!

I don't think they have the same voice actor... I think Ion has the same voice as Hiro Sohma from Fruits Basket. ;)

小美ドクロchan
01-30-2007, 01:55 PM
I don't think they have the same voice actor... I think Ion has the same voice as Hiro Sohma from Fruits Basket. ;)

XD there is only one way to settle thiiiisss

*goes to Anime News Network, clicks Trinity Blood, clicks on Ion's voice actor*

....rofl you're BOTH right. This fifteen-year-old kid Aaron Dismuke does Ion, Hiro AND Alphonse.

sa5m
01-30-2007, 09:47 PM
XD there is only one way to settle thiiiisss

*goes to Anime News Network, clicks Trinity Blood, clicks on Ion's voice actor*

....rofl you're BOTH right. This fifteen-year-old kid Aaron Dismuke does Ion, Hiro AND Alphonse.

Haha! That's awesome! XD :rolleyes: