PDA

View Full Version : How many of u pplz hate shopping?

ishakak
01-06-2007, 03:35 PM
How many of u pplz hate shopping? I do......unless....... i wanna go.....like..... unless i'm actually getting something.
Wich lately i havn't gone cuz i have had to stay and babysit. A ten month old sister.:banghead:

sasunarubishoujo
01-06-2007, 03:37 PM
i generally dont like shopping unless i really want something but if im forced to shop then BEWARE MY WRATH!!

Opinionated
01-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Thank you for stealing my font, color, and size. Now, why in the undisclosed numbers of hells would you go shopping if you weren't going to buy something? If you're not going to buy something, that just means you're standing there browsing, not shopping. You buy something, then it's shopping.

Now that that's aside, I like shopping, when I'm going to a store that carries what I like. When my mom drags me into antique stores, I'm not happy. When I get to roam free a magical happy fun Best Buy, I'm very happy.

ishakak
01-06-2007, 03:45 PM
Fine I changed it gosh:closedeye ........ any way its really my mom that drags me into walmart.:rolleyes: Not that i hate walmart but she has me there looking at clothes I don't like.I don't know why my mom drags me there if she aint gonna buy me anything.:banghead:

International 4-8818
01-06-2007, 04:06 PM
Well i hate shopping with my gf but guy shopping is pretty fun. Like computer, video game, all of that stuff.

Ayame_Sohma
01-06-2007, 04:26 PM
I like going shopping sometime it can be fun or other time i dont like it. my bf doesnt like it much and i love seeing him turn bight red when we go into the ladies bra and underwear shops heheheheehh

Midna
01-06-2007, 05:19 PM
I don't mind it.Sometimes, I get annoyed that I generally to the grocery shopping, but shopping for other things, I enjoy.

teed
01-06-2007, 05:32 PM
Well i hate shopping with my gf but guy shopping is pretty fun. Like computer, video game, all of that stuff.

You call that guy shopping? Girl's do that too!

I HATE shopping! My mother forces me to go shopping with her so I could buy clothes and stuff, but I can't stand it.
So you ask me how do I get my clothes? My mother is the one who gets them for me. She also knows my size (which "I" don't know!) I prefer "Guy shopping" more when I'm ALONE!

Kashi Girl
01-06-2007, 11:22 PM
I dont hate shopping..well it depends on what Im shopping for like if its something I really want,then I dont hate shopping.But if Im forced shopping for something I dont want,then I hate it.

yoh01
01-07-2007, 12:13 AM
Yeah, my mom always drags me to somewhere stupid. I only go to the mall for something I like.

Sweets, video games, and snacks.

But I don't go to malls that don't have arcades.

Aleyna
01-07-2007, 01:18 AM
ok i HATE tool/home appliace shopping

and i just in general hate clothes shopping with my mom cause we can never agree upon anything and every three seconds she jsut has to stop mom and tell me that would look so cute on me, is like i can neer have anytime to find or search for the clothes i like when im with her

Faceless111
01-07-2007, 01:21 AM
I hate shopping and I especially hate the mall. And should there be anything particular that I want to buy, I don't enjoy going out, driving, searching the crowded store with snot-nosed kids running around while their parents do nothing, purchasing the object, and returning home. I do, however, enjoy the product that I buy, otherwise I wouldn't have gone out to buy it. And when I have something in mind that I want, I'm in and out and done. No dilly-dally or bullcrap. I know what I want and I don't spend more than 15 minutes looking for it.

Moonlight Eve
01-07-2007, 12:16 PM
I absolutly cannot STAND shopping!! I'd rather have my eyeballs burned out with a red hot poker..than go shopping!!!!!!

Number_the_Stars
01-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Unless it's for something that I really want and I won't go totally broke in the process... I avoid shopping :p

Buruku
01-07-2007, 12:41 PM
I love the shoppings. I don't buy designer clothes or anything, but shopping is like my favorite sport.

.Gogo
01-07-2007, 12:49 PM
I HATE grocery shopping with a passion! But when it comes to shopping for myself, it's an obsession. I've spent hours on end in the mall and spent entire checks in a day on clothes, hats, shoes, purses, sunglasses ect... Yeah, it's like an addiction for me >_<;;

(:leaniebeanie:)
01-07-2007, 01:24 PM
I dont like shopping. Unless its at Hot Topic or Spencers.
thoes are the only places i like to shop at cause its fun!
& there are so many lil things you can buy.
other then thoes 2 places. i just hate shopping.:cool:

[Boolean]
01-07-2007, 01:35 PM
I don't like shopping for clothes...I like shopping for books, videogames and
DVD's.

My least favorite kind of shopping, however, is grocery shopping. Why? Because it's sooo boring to me! My mom brings me along almost every time and all I do is follow her around the store...the only good that ever comes out of it is sometimes she lets me pick out some snacks for home.

Eris
01-07-2007, 01:41 PM
Shopping without buying something isn't shopping. It's more of loitering in a shop.

jewel2sparkle
01-07-2007, 03:38 PM
How someone can hate shopping is beyond my understanding.

ishakak
01-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Jewel2sparckle do u like any kind shopping?

grocery?
well i guess diferent ppl like diferent things.......?

Shelley
01-07-2007, 04:49 PM
You dislike shopping, only when it's not for yourself? How selfish!

Kidding, I shop for other people, but I don't like to shop when it's for unnecessary things, like, a particular diamond encrusted, gold plated spatula, that would never be used.

ishakak
01-07-2007, 04:51 PM
i'm selfish -_-" pretty much yeah ^^,

rpgwiz99
01-07-2007, 05:40 PM
I hate shopping for clothes but I love shopping for anime and manga. Yay!!!!!