PDA

View Full Version : Slayers

Hamashimura
01-06-2007, 08:16 AM
Does someone here knows about anime series named Slayers?
I watched it on A+ channel,it quite good...It's a story about Lina,she's a witch,and she has sooooo many adventures...Then there's Goury,Amelia,Silphiel and Zelgadis,and they are going with her on adventures(I probably wrote names down wrong,but I watched it with Hungarian subs)in fight against evil...There are few seasons,and they're quite good...I haven't seen anything about it lately,so I tought of asking how much of you ppl know about this anime and what you think about it???

jennyelric
01-27-2007, 08:10 AM
I love it sooooo much. It makes me laugh so hard. hahahahahahahahaha

Crusnik02
01-31-2007, 10:14 AM
I LOVE Slayers!!!!! I 've seen all of Season 2 & I would of seen all of season 3 if it weren't for the fact that my mom didn't pay the cable bill:( But I heard a rumor that funimation was releasing the seasons in a box set, but its only a rumor.

Jose
01-31-2007, 10:19 AM
I love Slayers also! Its so funny
~Dragon Slave~

Kit Katy
01-31-2007, 12:53 PM
How i adore slayers! Zelgadis, Lina, Gourry, and Amelia are all so funny on there strange quests! The most weird though yet cute is Xellos.

sa5m
02-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Slayers is cute! The only thing I don't like about it is the art style! BIG eyes! ^^;;

mythroch
03-20-2007, 08:22 AM
I LOVE Slayers!!!!! I 've seen all of Season 2 & I would of seen all of season 3 if it weren't for the fact that my mom didn't pay the cable bill:( But I heard a rumor that funimation was releasing the seasons in a box set, but its only a rumor.

your right. it was a fantastic show. its one of those ones i wish they just kept making...but oh well. since theres so much out there for it i shouldn't complain.
anywhy. there are definatly english versions out there for all three seasons as well as the three movies and the OVA. i'm pretty sure if you look you can find sub/dub versions in most places. if not there's always Ebay.

soulrls
04-21-2007, 11:08 PM
I don't really know that much about this anime, but I remember watching a movie of this anime a few years ago and it was very funny. Although, I recently bought a few volumes of it, I think it's older eps. of the series..and it seemed very boring.
It was the edited version so I don't know if that had anything to do with it or not.

unspun
04-21-2007, 11:14 PM
*feels special*
*owns all of slayers + movies :D *

Slayers rocks.

Dark_Cloud-Xiao
04-26-2007, 02:44 AM
Slayers??? i love that series!!! ^_^