PDA

View Full Version : Fate// Stay Night

Yuki_89
01-04-2007, 02:00 AM
Anyone watched this anime? It's a pretty good anime and has an interesting plot but a sad ending. Who would've expected the ending to be that way... geez... then again, there's a slight hint of yuri, which i don't really like to watch... -_-''

ObsidianJoy
01-07-2007, 12:54 AM
Yeah, I didnt like the ending too much. Despite the fact that they tried to make it happier it was still pretty depressing. But overall it was an awesome series.

Hamashimura
01-07-2007, 04:54 AM
Never heard of it...I'll look for it somewhere...

Yuki_89
01-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Oh yeah. My brother was depressed the whole day due to the ending. And there's also a new season for that niame. Something like Fate// Hollow Ataraxia....? I'm not sure, but i think everybody's freed from the curse, somehow...

Hamashimura
01-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Hm...so the ending is sad I suposse?I like that!!!

ObsidianJoy
01-07-2007, 03:14 PM
And there's also a new season for that niame. Something like Fate// Hollow Ataraxia....? I'm not sure, but i think everybody's freed from the curse, somehow...

Yeah, I've heard a little bit about it. I'll probably end up checking it out.

Midnight_Rain
01-07-2007, 09:17 PM
I have found it on youtube but it's all in Jap!!??!?!?

bug
01-15-2007, 08:03 PM
I have it downloaded on my computer, but I haveint actually watched it yet. I'm planing to watch it after I watch Full Metal Panic though.

Yuki_89
01-19-2007, 12:16 AM
I have found it on youtube but it's all in Jap!!??!?!?

Lol, try buying one... i guess its not that famous, tats why they don't have subs... XD

jiaern
01-27-2007, 04:06 AM
well i hope to get to c the preview 1st.the 1st series is nice! BANZAI ! hehehe if u guyz got any links for the 2nd series pls post out THX!!

jennyelric
01-27-2007, 08:05 AM
I saw a little bit of the first ep. I want to buy the dvd's soon. I have wanted to check this show out forever.

[BlackDeath]
01-31-2007, 10:54 PM
There was another FSN thread made ages ago, dunno if it is still there.

Anyway yes, before this anime was out it was a highly anticipated one, and I was one of those who was anticipating it ><; Anyway a anime bassed off another h-game by type moon and a surprisingly very good h-game>anime conversion. I loved the whole series and I hope they make a sequal (Fate Hollow Ataraxia) as there was a sequal game called that.

ZoRoO
02-08-2007, 08:19 AM
I liked it but you know........I like this ending cuze it's Realistic...........
how could someone from the past live in the Future??????
think about it

Gjallarhorn
02-08-2007, 02:12 PM
Lol, try buying one... i guess its not that famous, tats why they don't have subs... XD

You're kidding, right? F/SN was a very big show when it was airing last year.

Anyway, I thought the show was very good...vastly different from the game it was based off of, but nonetheless very good. I hope that the F/SN sequel will be turned into an anime as well.

Yuki_89
02-11-2007, 03:09 PM
You're kidding, right? F/SN was a very big show when it was airing last year.

Anyway, I thought the show was very good...vastly different from the game it was based off of, but nonetheless very good. I hope that the F/SN sequel will be turned into an anime as well.

Well, they have the sequel already... It's Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, and it's in anime too. But not so famous compared to Fate/ Stay Night (I think)

tobeza
02-11-2007, 07:44 PM
Well, they have the sequel already... It's Fate/Hollow Ataraxia, and it's in anime too. But not so famous compared to Fate/ Stay Night (I think)

There's a sequal? Isn't tht Ataraxia just a video game?

Anyway about FSN anime. It was rly intresting anime and charecters were well made. I liked this a lot. About the ending.... It rly was sad ending but althought pretty realistic ending. Like ZoRoO said how can a person from past live in the future??

Yuki_89
02-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Anyway about FSN anime. It was rly intresting anime and charecters were well made. I liked this a lot. About the ending.... It rly was sad ending but althought pretty realistic ending. Like ZoRoO said how can a person from past live in the future??[/quote]

That's what i heard, though. Don't blame me if it's wrong. Just heard there was a sequel to that anime.

Misha_San
02-20-2007, 08:18 PM
I love this anime and the ending was cute, how saber told him she loved him, Shirou had to let her go she didnt belong there.

fire_fox
02-20-2007, 08:25 PM
ya a little of it but much

Gjallarhorn
02-20-2007, 08:27 PM

Ataraxia, as a game, was released in 2005...I think most people know what it is by now. At that point, it has not been made into an anime. I said "I hope it will", but it probably never will be, seeing as it wasn't really a serious sequel, it was more a side-story just to please the fans with more of the F/SN themes.

Misha_San
02-20-2007, 08:36 PM
I think I saw a pic that Saber is in black or something, is that from the second game?

Gjallarhorn
02-20-2007, 09:49 PM
I think I saw a pic that Saber is in black or something, is that from the second game?

No, it's the first game. The anime has a lot of difference from the game, primarily being that the game is and eroge and thus contains hentai content, as well as some events and plot twists. Most of the pics from F/SN you'll see on the net are from the CG archive of the game, not the show.

Red Phantoms
02-21-2007, 03:27 AM
I only herd all of the the game ending was sad though