PDA

View Full Version : Good anime locations to buy...

auroradreamer
01-03-2007, 12:03 AM
I am trying to find a place that is good to buy anime. I usually buy from suncoast in the mall but i feel like when i buy it the anime is cut up and censored and edited, etc. Is there a good place to buy EVERY ANIME UNDER THE BLUE MOON that is uncut, unedited, etc? I mean every original cus word, every breaf or otherwise nudy scene, and every graphic slice and dice of the human and beasty bodies. I want to see the real thing. Or am I just being paranoid and Suncoast doing a good job?

kirameki
01-03-2007, 05:16 PM
.... The internet? :sweatdrop

If I don't get my anime online, I usually go to Best Buy. They usually have pretty good deals and they sell a lot of boxsets.

What series are you looking for? I mean, most direct to dvd stuff is already uncut(unless it's mainstream, stuff, then your best bet is online). :unsure:

Also, uhm, most anime doesn't have a lot of that stuff to begin with... Unless specifically stated. Like Gantz does, but for the most part anime just has a bit of fanservice and violence. You should be fine so long as you check the rating and know what you are looking for before hand.

sasunarubishoujo
01-03-2007, 05:39 PM
I recomend F.Y.E. or Best Buy if you dont want to go the internet and look for stuff. Or you can just go to your next local anime con they always have rare sets and very low prices ^ ^