PDA

View Full Version : need help with this romaji sentance

DranzerX13
12-31-2006, 01:44 AM
Hade, yojiro harimashta. Hatao no beyblade kyoushitsu. Zekko no beyblade biatanari kyou, hatachi de sekai daikai ninen para takao wo biakasu, kitai no shiewa awarenemomashyou ka.

don't know if all of this is completely pronounced right. I can't translate any of it, except I know Sekai Daikai means World Tournament. Kyoushitsu
means classroom.

Lone-Wolf-Kai
01-06-2007, 11:45 AM
hade=showy
kyou=both, neither (neg), all, and, as well as
kyou=co-operation
kyou=interest, entertainment, pleasure
(don't know which one of these is being used)
hatachi=farmland
sekai=the world,society,the universe
ninen=two ideas
kitai=expectation, anticipation, hope
kitai=fuselage
kitai=vapour, gas
kitai=danger, jeopardy, distress
(don't know which one they're using)

hopefully this helps.Something about a farm and not good crops or something like that.I do know that the last sentence is a question.I think they're talking about Aoki Takao and two ideas for him...I think. I'm not that good,so I don't really know.

royal_ken
01-06-2007, 10:38 PM
hade=showy
kyou=both, neither (neg), all, and, as well as
kyou=co-operation
kyou=interest, entertainment, pleasure
(don't know which one of these is being used)
hatachi=farmland
ninen=two ideas

kyou = today
hatachi = 20 years old
ninen = 2 years

Hade, yojiro harimashta. Hatao no beyblade kyoushitsu. Zekko no beyblade biatanari kyou, hatachi de sekai daikai ninen para takao wo biakasu, kitai no shiewa awarenemomashyou ka.

This sentence isn't written out properly in romaji so there's no way anyone can figure out what it means fully. I can help once you fix that.

MistressPookyChan
01-08-2007, 02:51 AM
I agree with Royal, it is written strangely. Who wrote it and if it was in kana, can you post the original?

Lone-Wolf-Kai
01-16-2007, 05:45 PM
Oops,oh well,like I said,I'm no good at this stuff. I guess I shouldn't have relied so much on the online dictionary. I'm no good at this. At least I tried.

Variados
01-16-2007, 07:15 PM
YEp..that is right!!!!

Lord_Liberty
01-19-2007, 05:31 PM
use those whatsitcalleds...those subject-object type things. I'm no good either, so I don't know if they are there, but these might help:
...wa= identifies the topic/subject (About you...)
...ga= Subject (a slightly different usage than 'wa', I don't quite understand it)
...Ni= identifies the receiver of an action (like ask the teacher)
...o= Direct object

I hope that kinda helps...

MASA.H
01-30-2007, 08:34 AM
I think it is very broken.I try to rebuild romaji sentence.

Sate kyo mo hajimari masita. Hatao no beyblade kyoshitsu. Zekko no beyblade biyori no kyo, hatashite sekai taikai ni deta takao wo obiyakasu, kitai no sin-ei ha arawareru no desho ka
In kanji,

さて今日も始まりました、Hataoのbeyblade教室。絶好のbeyblade日和の今日、はたして 世界大会に出たtakaoを脅かす期待の新鋭は現れるのでしょうか

Mokuren
02-04-2007, 10:07 PM
I'm making out that some really dramatic stuff happened on Beyblade. With that in mind...it's probably not worth translating.