"5150"
"1984"
"OU812"
"For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge"
"Balance"
"Van-Halen Live: Right Here, Right Now."
"The Best of Both Worlds"

Band members include:

Sammy Hagar, David Lee Roth, and of course Eddie Van Halen.

Formed in 1974, they became instant rock legends with their hit songs from their first album creatively titled "Van Halen I" called Runnin' With the Devil and You Really Got Me, which are still rock hits. In 1984 they released their hit album "1984". Their second album song, Jump, made them heroes in the rock and roll world.

Masali
12-29-2006, 01:30 AM
Eddy Van Halen is a god on guitar. Alex Van Halen is a god on drums. David Lee Roth is the stage presence god, Micheal Anthony is...meh. And Sammy Hagar is meh. But the song right now they do is AMAZING.

Furthermore, I would like to say that VH's 3rd singer was a joke, and should die.

Slumber
12-29-2006, 08:15 PM
I have one of their greatest hits CD's, Best of Van Halen Vol 1, that I got from my cousin. They're quite the band.

Okita-Kun
01-01-2007, 10:48 AM
I love Eddie Van Halen as a guitar player but hate him as a keyboardist. I thought after Diver Down they went down hill badly.

My favorite Van Halen songs are...
Dance The Night Away
Ice Cream Man (I loved this song when I was a little kid and back then I actually thought it was about ice cream)
Eruption (guitar, guitar, guitar)
Beautiful Girls
...And THe Cradle Will Rock

rpgwiz99
01-02-2007, 05:34 PM
I have most of their song on my ipod.

MetalIsEternal
01-14-2007, 12:18 PM
eddie van halen kicks butt.freakin eruption is awesome.he's definately one of the best of his time.