PDA

View Full Version : Dir en Grey

KillerDragonX
12-27-2006, 03:22 PM
Wow, i just watched a music video from these guys and i think by far they are the most metal jrock band i have ever seen, you should really check them out

Abstract Me
01-02-2007, 09:30 PM
I don't know that much music from them, but they are a shocking band. The thing that keeps me listening to them is kyo's voice. Especially when he sings in a high note. Beautiful.

I have their recent album, Withering to Death. It was the only japanese cd I have ever found in a store (regrettably, Hot Topic). It's a pretty good album so far. I just bought it a couple of weeks ago though.

KillerDragonX
01-03-2007, 09:36 AM
yea i like his voice too, is that the album that has the song "Saku" on it?

Abstract Me
01-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Yes, Saku is on the album. I love The Final though.

Keyasaffection
01-13-2007, 10:25 AM
yeah...there a great band on of my faves acctuly....
i like there new style...
i like there song umbrella and jealous - reverse-

KillerDragonX
01-20-2007, 04:43 PM
i havnt heard umbrella yet, i should check it out

Keyasaffection
01-26-2007, 07:42 AM
really??...O.o its a great song!!
its very happy....unlike some of there other songs...

SesshoumaruOtaku
01-27-2007, 05:32 PM
They're great. I don't care that they aren't visual any more. I like their old and new style. Withering to Death was a great album, loved it. I also love their newest single, Agitated Screams of Maggots, and look forward to their new album that is coming out. I might see them in their Inward Scream tour when they get over here, I hope X3

I am your stalker
02-13-2007, 09:20 AM
I think Dir en Grey is a SWEET band I love there songs there style...there just a SWEET band!!!
^_^

ShinyaZel
02-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I absolutely love Dir en grey. They're my absolute favorite band. I loved their V.K. look and I love their look now as well. Their music has continued to amaze me. Their latest album, the Marrow of a Bone, is absolutely amazing. Definitely my favorite album, and I highly advise people check them out. People should check out a lot of their older songs, too, such as Garden, BYO {} SHIN(sp?), Children, Ash, and a bunch of their other songs.

I've been lucky enough to see them three times. Once during the FVT tour last year, and twice this year for their Inward Screams tour. Those two concerts that I saw for the Inward Scream tour was AWESOME!! I hope other people get to check them out live.

Were you able to go see them SesshoumaruOtaku?

yumi_san
03-01-2007, 12:20 PM
I saw them in concert too! They rock! I LOVE DIR EN GREY! :P

miwa01
04-10-2007, 07:12 AM
You just have to love them. There awesome, loved the concert it was the best. Also Kyo is mighty fine, if I only could get my hands on him!!O_O

Scarlet Wings
04-10-2007, 05:33 PM
They look cool, but their music doesn't really impress me.

Masali
04-13-2007, 02:19 PM
Weak, Whiney metal. Incredibly boring and uninspired. Doesn't interest me in the very least. Sorry.

Neko~Dreamer
04-20-2007, 06:57 AM
Dir en Grey is one of my favourite J-rock bands, they just rock!!!~
Kyo's voice is so sweet, super, i like them very much and I can't stop listening their songs.
My favourite songs are: Kasumi ( also the video is awesome ), Ain't afraid to die ( though it's kinda' sad, i like this song, as well as the video very much ), Fukai, Zakuro, Cage, Saku etc All of them are original, especially the lyrics.
Their image is great, I like this band very much... Dir en Grey wa sugoi desu!!!~

Tokio
05-17-2007, 08:53 AM
I like them a lot. I managed to catch them live at Inward Scream too, great show. I went to Baltimore, what about you guys?

I'm going to have to miss the Deftones/Dir en grey shows, but that's okay. I'll just catch 'em twice next time they tour here.

.Lovebeat
05-18-2007, 04:01 PM
They look cool, but their music doesn't really impress me.
That's what I think as well. Though, I've only heard like... 3-5 songs. There was ONE that I liked just a little bit... but I can't even remember the song's name anymore. =/

TinNya
05-20-2007, 12:29 AM
They really rock. I love Clever Sleazoid! What a great song and video!

xXx~*Mitsuko*~xXx
05-20-2007, 10:54 PM
I love Dir en grey to no end. They are my all time favorite band. I have listened to them longer than any band. Usually I listen to a band for about a month and get bored, but I have been listening Dir en grey for nearly 3 years now. Kyo is to amazing to just forget about like other vocalists. Kyo is GOD! . . . .perhaps . . . . XD

Anti_Christ
06-19-2007, 02:40 AM
I love them.

Dead tree is my favorite song of those guys.
They're amazing.

Elvore
08-01-2007, 11:23 AM
great group

Nano
08-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Dir en Grey are the best.....I love them like hell!!! LOve for all of them....

Nano
08-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Do you know any site where I can dowload their songs and videos? I really love these guys from all my heart....I keep recording their music all the time...Besides, my computer is full of Diru.....Diru forever...

ChicxWithxWingsxAndxBlood
08-08-2007, 01:12 PM
I love Dir en Grey.They have tooken over my list of fav songs.

RENJI<333
08-10-2007, 01:30 PM
I Love Them
There Best Song Is Agitated Scream Of Maggots
And Die ,kaoru And Shinya Are Hottt

Sakura Holic
08-10-2007, 03:04 PM
They're ok. I like them, and a few of their songs, but they're not really my favorite.

I love Pink Killer and Scars. =]