PDA

View Full Version : The Who

Aqualina Hawkins
12-23-2006, 11:21 PM
I know they are an older band, but I can't help but love them.

They have great songs.
Such as, the original version of Behind Blue Eyes and Pinball Wizard.

If you love The Who reply.

If not, then get some taste.

Inverse
12-24-2006, 04:48 AM
I totally agree with you.. The who are one of the world gratest bands!! And i love them too.. This year i was also in Austria on their concert and it was awsome... i think that was one of their last concerts and i'm very happy that i was there!!!

BoldMushroom
12-24-2006, 06:56 AM
I like The Who, but I'm not a huge fan. I've only heard two albums in full, though - Who's Next (very good) and Odds and Sods (pretty good). I've also heard the 2nd disc of a compilation called Hooligans, and I didn't like any of the songs on it.

Still... they're a good band. Very talented. I'm thinking of picking up their new album, Endless Wire, as I've heard a lot of praise for it.

I also have a four-disc set called "Thirty Years of Maximum R&B" lying around here... I tried to rip it to my computer, but the tracks skipped. I really should try listening to it again...

The Wing Man
12-24-2006, 03:23 PM
They are one of the best bands ever, there music is just awesome and they are in my top 10 bands for sure.

Masali
12-24-2006, 04:27 PM
Blah to the who. I love most classic rock bands, but I just never got into the who at all. However, I do like SOME of their songs, but most are just "meh" to me. Good ones are: "Behind Blue Eyes", "Baba O'Riley", "Eminence Front" and "Pinball Wizard". Other then then that they're not all that impressive to me. But pete townshend is a really good child moleste--er...guitar player.

Gorion1928
01-08-2007, 01:06 PM
Took awhile for someone to set this up. Thanks to yeh. I'm a big fan of The Who personally so I'm pretty happy this was started.

Gin_Rummy
01-08-2007, 07:00 PM
The Who is a great band, definitely among my top 5 favorites. I saw them in November, even without Keith and John, they still put on a great show.

teenage werewolf
01-14-2007, 11:32 AM
nice band!